Sup Forumstards

>Sup Forumstards
>Corporations should have the right to deny services to anyone specially dem niggers
>Also Sup Forumstards
>WAAHHHHH Youtube is censoring us REEEEEEEE

nothing inconsistent with that, I think they should have the right to do X, and I have the right to be mad about and even boycott them if they decide to do X

a monopoly censoring and denying freedom of speech =/= refusing to bake a cake for fags

now fuck off kike

The problem is that Google is reaching out to other companies as well. Getting banned on YouTube also leads to getting banned on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc. They have the biggest influence on the internet right now. If they do something other tech companies follow because they don't want to risk those shekels.

they propety they do what the fuck the want commies

>waaaah youtube is censoring us
but it's true, they are

jewtube has an agenda

More like this
>youtube can deny a platform to anyone only because they do not like the person's political views
Also
>a christian baker goes to jail for not wanting to make a wedding cake for a gay couple

Ahem >139415158

What? You fucking idiot, the swede isn't attacking the owner for his shit, he's attacking his owner passively for what he's doing with his shit, which is within his fucking right to do. Property in itself doesn't have the rights, the people who own it have rights to that property. For fuck sake.

>being an active consumer and rebuking a producer is the same as going to daddy government to make gay people bake cake

denying service due to racial hatred is a crime and not at all the same as denying service to a hateful ideologue preaching genocide

your free speech has limitations because your freedom ends where everyone else's freedom begins

I honestly wouldn't care about the latter if the former was also allowed. The fact that the principle is not applied consistently is what is aggravating.

They always get to have their cake and eat it too, and it's the same with women's issues, race issues etc.

we are angry because they have monopoly and can easily avoid law and also they are hypocrites they say they support free speech and sheit but hoax on us and declares white nationalism as """Nazi"""sm
besides thay are da jooos

>Corporations should have the right to deny services to anyone specially dem niggers
Providing services to invasive species should be considered treason. I bet most people these days would not even want to give them the same human rights.

relax he's meming

How is Google a monopoly?
Dumb stormnigger trash

if you want to google something it's the only website that comes up when you type in www.google.com. There should be different options supplied by different companies.

Why should google send their users to other search engines?

You know you could just visit another search engine and get results, right? Even IE, Firefox, and chrome offer other search providers by default

I truly hope this is a light hearted shitpost, but then I see posts like this one

The word google means to search something on the internet. It describes an action; not a specific search engine. The company google has exclusive rights to that domain, making them the default search engine that people go to. The fact that their company is also named google is irrelevant. That's super unfair, and a government granted monopoly.

No, the word google means to look up something on google's databases, not on the internet.
>the company google has exclusive rights to that domain
As they should
>making them the default search engine that people go to
It gained such popularity only because it's a good service, you can use other engine with literally a few clicks.

More power to you if you're seriously spreading this narrative among the dumb stormcunts intentionally.

>being this assmad about Sup Forums that you come here to make a thread about it after your reply got deleted on Sup Forums

ok user

>using a homophobic white supremacist French woman as your reaction
Ironic.