Hot AND Integilligant

Hot AND Integilligant

Mexicans are a net benefit to our countrys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eg4W28nl8fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yYTKD6NhrXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>"okay honey how about we take a nice one for grandma?"

Since when does graduating high school make you intelligent?

nah

If you graduate high school you are in the 80th percentile for Hispanics in regards to IQ.

>Integilligant
>Countrys

Perkele.

>Integilligant
They're better than the natives, that's for sure.

If they're a net benefit to our countries then they're a net benefit to Mexico. And if that's true then we're the bad guys for accepting them and preventing them from enriching their home countries. We should do the selfless thing and send them back.

my mom's a college professor. she always has these stories about lazy millenials begging for a passing grade and she always gives it to them. College degrees don't mean shit anymore.

kek

>Hot AND Intelligent
Neither.

This, I'm pretty sure the mass in her brain is offset by the mass in her ass. It's either one or the other when it comes to women.

>Hot AND Integilligant

>hot
>all that makeup is hiding something terrible
>dress can barely contain the cottage cheese and she's only 18

>intelligent
>high school diploma from an inner city shit hole school

I can smell her rank pussy from here.

You have about 5 minutes before she turns into this

>knockknockknock
>Help us user!! Ice agents are on our trail
>can we hide out in your room for the weekend?
>pretty please! we will be quiet, unless you don't want us to be ;)

>THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LEGAL RESIDENT AND A BORDER HOPPING SPIC

Kys op

I just heard Kiira Korpi speaking English for the first time. It was so fucking adorable.

maybe

she is pretty but high school diplomas dont mean shit. a literal nigger can get 1

think it would be cringe inducing for me to hear it

They'd murder you before saying please.

You can all of them then you fucking faggot! Please! Come and get em! We don't need a fucking wall - we need boats!

Nice try beaner. Fucking flag fagging faggot.

orale homes, chinga la migra!~ make america mexico again ese

I'm okay with that as long as they murder me with that ass.

I dont see how foreign workers benefit me, and I dont see whatever her profession will be benefits the workers of that profession.

Why does she look like 30 if she just graduated high school?

>Integilligant
>Mexicans

Shill thread. Most Mexishits are homely and you are a desperate unlaid loser.

Now go prep your Paki replacement.

reminded me of

That's the typical mexican girl right there. Fuck off we're full.

>Golly gee, a 90% white spainaird upper-class, model hot mexican girl
>Guess lets invite over all cholos now!

>hot
bitch is 90% plastic. kill yourself

She is not even mexican, are you fucking retard, OP, that you can't even recognize hispanics?

Maybe. She's much better at it than I expected. I was expecting Niisitö-quality but it wasn't.

Skip to 9:48 youtube.com/watch?v=Eg4W28nl8fQ

>mexican intellectuals

HIGH SCHOOL

Just wait til she hits 20 but looks 40, and gets obese

Ok I cringed at the guy more, too integilligant

most mexicans aren't that smart. i'd know, im dating one.

kek imagine this bitch going through Trump's wall screaming OHH YEAHH

>dark eyes

if it's brown, flush it down

Spics are nigger tier IQ and criminals. They have 10 kids and don't take care of them. Pure shit.

t. Texan

its fucking high school. even the retards get their degree. that bitch could be 22 for all we know

Um,Sorry Sweetie,but they have to go back.

>Integiligant

What?

First off though, I don't even know if she's "intelligent" because graduating highschool is easy shit for hot girls. They take the easiest classes and everyone literally does all the work for them.

Seeing how this girl's priority is STILL showing off her ass. I'd say she knows damn well she doesn't give a fuck and is being spoiled because she's hot. My brother married a Mexican and one of her sisters looks like that. The hotter the girl, the more spoiled she is by their whole family. She doesn't have to work hard for anything at all.

She knows she makes that ass bigger because she doesn't have to worry about making the brain bigger.

gros

>Mexicans are a net benefit to our countrys

Did they teach you to spell?

>Tube sausage covered in face paint graduates high school!
Very impressive.

that bitch is a stupid charicature and gross.

>Don't care of them

Ebonic speaking thugs aren't required here. Ninja.

>rank pussy
and loose beefus

I'm just happy to know if I somehow met her, I could spill spaghetti in English and not have to try and use my pidgin Finnish.

*slams door*

>Mexico is still the ugly one.

It's funny how the Mexicans try and blend in with the other South American countries and pretend problems with them are problems with those people in general.

Not that Mexico is a shithole because of Mexicans and Mexicans are specifically the problem. Those other countries don't give us problems like they do.

If a girl looks like that at that young age, chances are really good she'll look like pic relevant when she hits 30-40

i'm not sleeping with her, nigga shit.

hoe tho

damn who this mamacita?

thing i love about mexican bitches is that they love black dick unlike arab girls.

that's why im glad to be living in america and not eurabia

Immigration should be unrestricted for Asian and Hispanic women because they love white guys and are more attractive on average than white women.

Males should be required to have at least a Bachelor of Science/Engineering otherwise we won't even consider them.

Her profession is going to be failing out of Hair and Makeup school because her boyfriend is rich and says she doesn't have to work.

My school literally had a program to get the dumbest, least driven people, people who would usually drop out of high school freshman year, through high school and get a diploma. Instead of normal classes, they had a show up and get credit class. Instead of gym they had bowling and pool hall days where the school paid to have these kids play pool or bowl all day one day a week. Instead of starting school at 7:45 every morning they didn't have to come in until 10.

They got the same diploma as me though with a fraction of the actual education.

So just because you have a diploma, doesn't mean jack shit in this country because schools will do anything to keep up their graduation numbers.

Because they're not next to you, dumbfuck. But by all means move yo ass to memezuela.

That is called "The Single Mother Bod"

Why is she posing with her ass out? I mean it looks gorgeous, but doesn't seem appropriate at the time. She can take those Instagram pics later.

MUH DICK
learn to control yourself you animal

Hispanic women love black guys too. I support immigration of Hispanic women as well.

Also, southeast Asian women are down for the brothas as well

tons of filipinas in california riding the BBC

>graduating high school
>intelligent
Dude, in this current year it takes intelligence (or autism) to FAIL high school, not the other way around

They all have spanish and french blood in them...they aren't indians.

get reckt

Why dont they take all the smart mexicans back, run the cartels out and fix their infrastructure? Why should we take pride in weaklings who ran away from their problems?

That's not even an nice ass, its just an ass with fat from the thighs. She's lucky her fat gets distributed there and not elsewhere, I bet she has cellulite.

>graduating highschool

>"accomplishment"

Yikes I got news for you user. Pic related.

only works for israelis, mossad.

>Integilligant

>4'11"
>disgusting ass
>5lbs of makeup
Whoa it's like...she's a desert troll or something. 4/10, would not get a boner for. That gross body is for dumb niggers.

Shhhiiiittt!

bet shes fat n bitching by 25.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYTKD6NhrXc

>this thread

Mexican-Britian under sea tunnel when?

>those cottage cheese thighs
When will the disproportionately huge ass meme end?

Hahahaha

our

I agree britbro

t. not a shill

half of memes posted on Sup Forums are BS

you just mad your dick is too small to fuck that big ass properly

What is her major, swallow the cock and balls while gagging and hold for 4 minutes?

So? Canada is right next to us and they're not moving down here en masse. So what's the difference? That rules out geographic location and puts the blame back on racial-cultural sentiment of the Mexicans who have a raid and destroy mentality as a whole in their culture.

photoshopped as hell
you're retarded if you can't see that

i was at a party with a bunch of spicas and cholos the other day... they're all gross and fat, the only one there i liked was the guy who invited me and even then he's a total dumbass.

don't forget, kids
thicc is code for nigger meat

ugly and degenerate

shill

Not even college. It's a high school diploma.

Damn. She has to come back.

>graduate high school
>get degree
>MOM GET THE CAMERA I NEED TO SHOW MY ASS OFF!!!

thot detected

kek

>Integilligant
>countrys

You are disproving your own argument.

Like I say EVERY TIME: The hot ones can marry for citizenship. Everyone else has to go back.

We only want the attractive women. We already have a way for them to stay.

lol nigger literally no one likes you. You always score the lowest response rating on all dating sites. You mad you're the least wanted men on the planet and 5'4 spics can pull more than you?

I kek