Neo-nazi attempts hand suicide, blames black people

buzzfeed.com/nidhiprakash/this-man-says-he-was-mistaken-for-a-neo-nazi-and-stabbed

>hey there neo-Nazi, what ya doing there?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3sTd5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Archive please
archive.is/3sTd5

Why is this article missing solid proof and why am I not surprised?

>"Where he was confronted with the all the information listed above. Mr. Witt subsequently admitted to accidentally cutting himself with the knife while parked in his car in front of the sporting goods store and admitted making up the story about being attacked," Sheridan police said in their statement.

false flag false flag!

So the only way to know it's true is because buzzfeed said so?
Also
>attempts suicide
Never said
>blames niggers
Never said
Op is a fagót

>MFW when user emp;oys classic political move

make outrageous claim

quietly retract

Only 25% of those that heard the first story will here the new spin

We learn from the best jewboi

>congratulates people for painting a false depiction of the world

You ever wonder, maybe the basis for your beliefs about racism is all a lie? That someone just flat out lied to you, then immediately corrected themselves, but you didn't hear them correct themselves. The original lie being spun through the echo chamber, while the corrected truth, gets drowned out and dies out.
You ever wonder if maybe everything you know is wrong, and you've been lied to your whole life?

Sad fact is lefties are secretly laughing at the alt-right because of this. The alt-right willingly live in a delusion. They're detached from reality and trying to drag other people into their "alt-reality" thinking if enough people join, it'll help sustain the delusion a little longer. Choosing to live in a false reality is the definition of insanity, and I hate to burst your bubble but it's not sustainable.

>The alt-right willingly live in a delusion.

Hi alt-left.

>Leftists always project.
Vox would be proud of your textbook display.

in·san·i·ty
inˈsanədē/Submit
noun
the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness.
"he suffered from bouts of insanity"
synonyms: mental illness, madness, dementia;

Wrongo

So he used the same tactic - lying for sympathy - that the left has weaponized and used for years to their advantage?

This needs to happen more often.

Calm down dude, Sup Forums Nazi manlets are as untermensch as they come. 90% of them won't ever harm another person and just sling insults

I think it's funny how quickly you will dismiss buzzfeed (rightfully so) but take a random dudes word as truth.

>smoker faggot who likes menthol or whatever is in that pack of cigs
>whining about things that endanger his life
Lmao, what a fucking retard

other definitions:
trying something over and over again expecting different results

>delusion
You shills never change, do you?

>the basis for your beliefs about racism is all a lie
Black people are a lie? Wew lad, I can sleep easier now.

see
>RUSSIAN BOTS ARE BEHIND YOUR HATRED OF ANTIFA

Honey I lived in Ferguson and grew up in North county. Fuck off.

Being enlightened on race means accepting trends. Oh a gang of angry pants saggin youths walkin my way makingeye contact. I beter tense up.

Oh a gang of old black ladies chattin walking towards me. better tip my hat and say hello.

BE DYNAMIC IN YOUR RACISM

In fact i'm coining that term right here right now, and telling the world I, Luke Burnham, am a dynamic racist.

My racism constantly changes based on the situation at hand

The cops have video of him buying the knife right before he cut himself.

That's called pattern recognition

Here is a picture of him buying a knife minutes before being "stabbed".

Blacks have been caught staging racist crimes against their people.

Jews have been caught doing the same. Not too long ago, a Jew was arrested for staging bomb threats via phone calls at Jewish synagogues across the US. Jews have even been caught dressing up like Nazis, allowing them to stain the image of white nationalists.

A white guy does it. Okay. No surprise.

If staging a hate crime is done intelligently, and the perpetrator isn't caught, it's a great tactic to stain the image of the targeted race.

>guy gets stabbed by antifa
>report to police
>the police being the police, they blame him and say he faked the attack
>victim of antifa attack gets arrested
absolutely current year

>honey
That's a bit, sweet.

>racial trends

I'll give you that but most people can't make the distinction. The problem you describe is a matter of Racism VS Prejudice VS Tribalism.
Saying there's a high crime rate among black people is Racism, but as a whole it's accurate Racism.
Saying "Here comes a black guy! He must be a criminal!" is prejudice and accurate only a percentage of the time, but is subject to the gamblers fallacy in that if you get it right one time, it must be right all the time, when in fact the more you try the more you're wrong about it. This makes prejudice a very dangerous "slippery slope."
Saying "Black people are the enemy of {{{insert favorite tribe here}}} and they're out to hurt us good folk!" is tribalism and only serves three purposes. It gives false hopes of a better life to those with sad pathetic lives that they're unhappy with if and only if "the enemy" is removed from their lives. It removes personal responsibility those people not happy with their lives, in that they're not blaming someone else for their problems. And it generates extreme hostility on both sides which often escalate to violence in some form. This last one may not seem like an intentional purpose, but if you're a foreign country seeking to destabilize America, it's the perfect way to do it. *cough* Russia

Victim politics only work for the left. You want to get in a battle with them over who's the biggest weakling?

Good point. But how else can you portray white genocide? Whites are victims in their own white built countries, right?

Black on White and Muslim on White crime in an epidemic in America and Europe.

>This

"Hey Adolf, whatcha doin'?" does NOT need to become a real life meme dumbass.