Do you guys even THINK why this is happening?

Do you guys even THINK why this is happening?

rt.com/usa/401211-harvey-flooding-texas-governor-mayor-conflict/

The local officials were telling residents to ignore the governor's warning to evacuate, despite all the predictions from credible scientists that it would be a major flood. And now they're bring in fucking FEMA. And doing more of the Boston marathon faggotry where they go door to door and fucking take everyone's guns. The hurricane was created by HAARP and the Illuminati infiltrated the Houston government and told people to stay. They are trying to disarm Texans because they want to prevent the anti-Illuminati revolution and they know that Texans are armed. You probably think this post is ironic or a troll post or something but I am completely serious. Wake up. Wake the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_Illuminati
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAARP
youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4
youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI
texasweathermodification.com/
license.state.tx.us/weather/weathercmte.htm
tdlr.texas.gov/weather/weathermod.htm
wtwma.com/
southtexasweathermodification.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Modification_Operations_and_Research_Board
allnewspipeline.com/Hurricane_Harvey_Weather_Modification_Evidence.php
grabify.link/LM20SK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how would you disarm all the other 200 million people in america?

>listening to a nog over greg

>Major storm coming in "Let's put 6.5 million people on the road at the same time!"

The mayor was a nigger,

Can't find anything in the article about gun confiscation. Got another source?

houston is all beaners and niggers

Even assuming the Illuminati and HAARP are real, it seems like a bit of a stretch. Quite a big expense for a marginal reduction in gun ownership.

>stuck in traffic for 3-4 hours, because we're too stupid to actually plan out evacuation routes in the 4th largest city in the US by address
>stuck in attic until you die cause you didn't leave

Tough choice, I dunno.

HAARPniggers are worse then CIAniggers

>literal DAYS to evacuate
>lol let's stay!
Fuck those spiggers, I'm from Kansas and tornados give you 15 minutes TIPS of warning.

>implying they aren't confirmed real
Even Kikepedia acknowledges their existence.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_Illuminati
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAARP

>unironically believes in the illuminati meme
You are either a) 12 years old or b) chronically retarded.

this is obviously an elaborate slide thread.

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Evacuations are racist.

>where they go door to door and fucking take everyone's guns.
This is Texas, they're not going to give their guns.

The advice of local officials contradicted the advice of state officials.

amazing post holy shit based af

That's exactly why this is happening, it's the only way they can take the guns.

Update this gif shows the accurate prediction for the flood.

>Can't find anything in the article about gun confiscation. Got another source?
consider what the playbook during and after katrina was.

military was used to go home to home and confiscate fire arms. vehicles were stopped. even if they had a legal right to own the fire arm (licence or not) they were confiscated.

youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI

>disarming houston
>disarming niggers
>a bad thing

No, that's not what is happening.

What is happening however is that a diversity mayor is a fucking idiot and is playing politics bc playing politics is tue most important thing to a leftist commie faggot shill....not unlike yourself

>some texans don't have caches of guns in waterproof lockboxes, boats, and a bubba mindset
100% guarantee (((they))) are not getting all the guns

So nature is giving us the Wall?

I am a certified retard and even I know that Texans are not going to willingly give up their guns to the Feds in exchange for shit. This is bullshit.

Of course (((they))) won't get all of them, but they're trying to take as many as they can.

nothing surprises me wrt these texus loons
texasweathermodification.com/
license.state.tx.us/weather/weathercmte.htm
tdlr.texas.gov/weather/weathermod.htm
wtwma.com/
southtexasweathermodification.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Modification_Operations_and_Research_Board
nothing to see here user move along

I never said it will be willingly. And that's exactly why (((they))) are doing this.

and the city was sued and this likely wont happen in Texas.

Stupid conspiracy as Houston is a blue area. Drowned anti-gunners is a heaven-send to the free republic.

most of us will give up our guns peacefully

only texansa re dumb enough to think they can beat the illuminati

You underestimate the logistics and complexity of an evacuation of a few million people within such short notice. You'd need weeks for a proper evacuation and complications are expected.

You are a fucking retard.

>Trump
>State Officials
pick one

which is a bummer, sure. but as long as a few are prepared, the lot of them will be fine.

We're still armed in the north and lost guns will be bought back.
The only real concern is where those lost guns disappear to.

>armed in the north

what is this, game of thrones?

gtfo. the north supports obama

>willingly give up their guns to the Feds in exchange for shit.

The feds dont give you jack shit when they take your gun collection. It isnt going to be willingly. They are going to disarm every last grandma and go after any /k/ types.

They are going to use the fucking cavalry scouts to kick in your door and take your guns. There are going to be 3 himvees with .50 caliber machinw guns and no less than 16 men busting into your house with grenades and full auto rifles and light machine guns. They will chain your door to their humvees, rip the wall off, chain your gun safes, rip them out ifnthe floor and walls.
After they leave, Houston p.d. comes in and takes whatever they want. After they leave, looters come armed to the teeth and rape the women, and take everything they can carry. After that FEMA takes your property and moves you to a state they need blue voters and let you know your fema entitlement only carry forward if you vote in a nigger mayor. You get nothing. No insurance. No fema bucka. Nothing but a free apartment in a republican voter block that is a lynchpin on democrats taking a state.

The law is on their side. They will confiscate all your property under the state of emergency/national disaster laws. That is America. That is how it works.

A friedn of mine went to college down in Texas and he told me "it was about the third or fourth home I visited before I realized no one here has a basement"
I love Texas, our states are sisters and our history intertwined, but ya'll are dumb

>the north supports obama
wrong.

guns can be made, but the ammo will be important.

For the most part get sold to drug cartels in mexico or terrorists in the eu/turkey.

allnewspipeline.com/Hurricane_Harvey_Weather_Modification_Evidence.php

They had a plan when they made Harvey

ammo can also be made
also you can fire lots of things out of a shotgun

God is building us a moat

>he called the Jews by the wrong name! Fuck this faggot, we disagree on everything.

U;TBQH,F

Look up the illuminati. It's pretty much Jews doing Jewish shit.

one hurricane at a time, my friend. lol

the ground here is clay which makes basements impractical and extremely expensive

dunno if they created the hurricane, but I'm sure the kikes will find a way to keep any aid back so they can blame Trump.

like how they control mayor's and police

You mean a couple democrat mayors told everyone to stay. If you wanna call that infiltrated, you go on ahead. But you are wrong.

Eugenics. Everyone with a brain got out of there. The stupid people who listened stayed and drowned. They knew the roads couldn't handle everyone leaving at once, so they had to make a choice. Ultimately it was the right decision.

Maybe HAARPniggers ARE CIAniggers (or useful idiots of CIAniggers). it's called disinformation.

once they control texas they dont need too, see electoral college

>And doing more of the Boston marathon faggotry where they go door to door and fucking take everyone's guns
No they fucking aren't.
Texan here, my whole family is in Houston
No one's taking guns

I thought this was more pizza news #boystown

I think the Local officials were trying to avoid another Rita. I don't think this was some kind of Repub vs Dem conflict. They could have asked people in LOW LAYING AREAS to get out tho but people in Local government are stupid so yeah.

My friend doesn't know what HAARP is, what is the best documentary for it on Netflix or YouTubes?

lel, taking guns... Texas

stein,jews are huges universals bigots who belived in tribalism pass by blood, thats the real racists.

>ents to ignore the governor's warning to evacuate, despite all the predictions from credible scientists that it would be a major flood. And now they're bring in fucking FEMA. And doing more of the Boston marathon faggotry where they go door to door and fucking take everyone's guns. The hurricane was created by HAARP and the Illuminati infiltrated the Houston government and told people to stay.

Being this retarded.

Greg abbott used to live in Houston

I love Trump but he does get things wrong quite often. The thing about Finland and Russia, etc. It isn't always his fault... but yea he often says something and you're just like "nope, not correct" but eh I still love the guy.

They have a mobile haarp.
grabify.link/LM20SK

>its hard so we didn't even try
Fucking KYS

Took me 27 hours to go 120 miles during Rita evacuation.
Several hundred people died in their cars, including bus load of old people.
Multiple people killed at gas stations in small towns because stations were out of gas.
Took over a week for highway dept to clear vehicles off road after they ran out of gas.

You do realize that FEMA is there to help people in need right? It's not some shadowy organization that's going out there to confiscate guns and throw people in labor camps like Alex Jones claims in order to sell you survival shield for 29.95

>implying
I don't think there is a single legal gun owner in the united states that would gladly give up their guns to the fed for any reason.

I highly doubt gun nuts in America would do SHIT if there was a gun grab. Only a small group of Alex Jones viewers understand the 1st amendment. The rest just think guns are cool.

Just one NAHZEE false flag and those cuckservatives would hand over their guns because they love jews so much.

2nd amendment* whoops

Don't you have a contrails thread to masturbate to?

GTFO and head over to where your kind is appreciated.

>kekistani

Slowly

Keep quiet u inexperienced virgin

No one called Trump a state official, fucktard. The governor is a state official and his advice contradicted that of local officials.

I always thought evacuations were done in a tiered process. Is that not the norm?

pretty much this

Texas floods...

if you're gonna shoot down Huffington Post as a credible source, I get to shoot down Russia Today as a credible source.

The real motive is to sacrifice a few black bodies to give trump his katrina and then kendrick lamar can say "the president doesnt care about black people"

lol this sub is a joke. Just a bunch of pretending nazis and schizophrenic wackos.

>muh illumnats n' nwo

I don't get it though, surely you can just buy another?

Not like a permanent disarmament is it.

Yes yes, anything that happens against your narrative is the jews.

Recently the USS FITZGERALD was struck and several sailors were killed... now the hurricane...in TEXAS named? HARVEY Fitzgerald was whose MIDDLE name? Harvey was whose middle name?

see a pattern here?

Who is going to be in Texas tomorrow?

>>leddit

>M-muh gunz!!!!

Just fuck off, nobody should be able to own rifles except for law enforcement and the military. And they're taking peoples guns because people are unpredictable during massive natural disasters.

>nobody should be able to own rifles except for law enforcement and the military

Not even the Cucknadian government is this disillusioned .

What is a sub?

>What is a sub?

Bread, cold cuts, cheese, vegetables, sub sauce etc...

Got my terms mixed up, sub as in sub reddit. Kind of like how you guys have your different boards, we have different subs.

lurk more faggot.

>Democrats tell black and brown people not the listen to Republicans
No shit

>You're going to die!
>Shut up, RACIST!

Houston is Texas' ghetto.
If they disarm gang members, I'm cool with that.

However, different opinion on your hypothesis: What if jews used HARP to hit Houston because it is the headquarters of a lot of American oil companies? A lot of oil and energy employees will not get paid this week because their parent company's accounting office is flooded. If this were an attack, it's an attempt to set-back American petroleum companies, which have been doing very well since Trump took office.
>just a thought

It's good to be welcoming of new people to the board, that way we can awaken them to new ideas

It's always the jews with you nazi assholes.

wut