How come you don't smoke weed in public, user?

How come you don't smoke weed in public, user?

I smoke weed sll the time in public when I'm out and about. Front lawn, college campus, anywhere.

Ask me anything

Are you gay?

this
OP, we have to know !

smoking weed in public is illegal in weed legal states

I only saw this thread because of the S, used to draw that as a young kid too. I always get so fucking paranoid smoking weed in a place where it isn't 100% accepted or where the majority of the people don't also smoke weed. By myself is my favorite. Im 24 been smoking for close to 10 years, trying to cut down because it's so easy to smoke and listen to interesting lectures or audiobooks all day.

Do you own anything that isn't from HotTopic?

Weed is addictive and degenerate, faggot.
>>/lgbt/

It's a slippery slope user

This
t. helpless weed addict

I hit my cigarette one hitter all the time in public. Dugouts are fucking great.

Serious question do you think Hawking could be cured if he smoked weed for a week?

hed probably be as retarded as you

If I catch either of you smoking weed in public you get slapped.

You don't need to do it in public. You smell like shit and everyone can tell anyway.

i smoke weed in public all the time fuck you jackass

thats bill gates you racist fuck

yeah go for it

Because I don't smoke weed. Too much money invested in firearms to get caught doing something the man says not to do.

how many loads did you swallow at the glory hole today?

I don't smoke weed. Just drink on the job and shit like a normal alcoholic.

how would he smoke weed he can't get his lips around a bong

you have no idea how people get enjoyment from being snitches from any little thing in the shittier parts of the south. its all these folks know, its baked into their genetic code to make people as miserable as possible

why dont you call the government "daddy" while ur at it cuck

this

it's treated the same as drinking in public which is why I make spliffs with cigarettes for rolls

mmm mmmmmm

cant smoke any amount of weed or ill break out in hives and start vomiting
ill stick with lsd and shrooms tho

you cant smoke wheat in texas, i wish it were legal here

Original post is the only one from OP in almost an hour. Bait thread. OP's a fag.

Bring stoned in public is a waste of weed

25+ years ago I sat on a park bench directly in view of Queen's Park in Toronto and burned one down. Lately I tend not to carry or get high in public though.