What survival skills can I start learning at home after a 9-to-5? I want to contribute in the coming race war

What survival skills can I start learning at home after a 9-to-5? I want to contribute in the coming race war

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/df8oe/UHSDR/wiki
youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I see the fbi's shift has changed

Haha it's not considered a war if white people win within 3 seconds.

Learning how to prep your wife for BBC is the only survival skill you're going to need after the race war is over.

Have fun in the clinko, pinko.

Same thing everyone else on Sup Forums does.

COD and Warcraft, all day, everyday.

I mean more along the lines of growing crops, carpentry, etc.

Just some run-of-the-mill survival shit an average man can do to prepare in case SHTF

Start with not doing cocaine and steroids?

Get your HAM Tech license ($15 and a few hours with practice tests) and some $30 BaoFeng Memeradios.

Learn how to make rag-free Molotovs (use the WWII Finnish method with storm matches and caps).

Read Ragnar Benson's "Breath Of The Dragon: Homebuilt Flamethrowers, Homemade C-4: A Recipe For Survival,
Homemade Grenade Launchers: Constructing The Ultimate Hobby Weapon," and "The Most Dangerous Game: Advanced Mantrapping Techniques."

Learn EMT-Basic level first aid.

Forgot: Ragnar's Guide To Home And Recreational Use Of High Explosives.

Kek OP is probably going to fuck around with Title 2 weapons IRL and you probably know it.

I only told him to read the books, not build anything. If shit goes south, he'll be able to MacGyver shit during the Battle of Akron or the Battle of Comerica Park.

Make charcoal from scratch

Books lots of them..

Then make saltpeter from scratch

Learn to tie some knots and other camping techniques.

One of the best things I did was build a 100kHz to 30,000 kHz "all band" mcHF radio from scratch.

I learned how to solder SMD parts and microchips BY HAND and learned how to test and fix electronics with surface mount parts BY HAND.

If you can service a laptop with a friend integrated microfuse, you will become unto a GOD in the rear with the gear.

>How to take a screenshot
Good work, Shareblue.

What does it run on? Amazon sells solar+crank radios for $20, I don't get it

Ham radio. You can even get portable ones too and get a back pack rig going.

Go to (((YouTube))) and search for Ham Radio 7200. That's basically the /b of ham radio

Raspberry pi?
Link to build?
I'd like to try this.
Looks pretty neat, thanks

Learn how to farm it would help you and the people around you.

It runs on 13.8 volts (car or transformer). This also transmits on all HF HAM frequencies (50 meter to 10 meter) at 15 watts (a mod/hack will up that to 25) and if you build it using parts from mouser Electronics, it will cost you less than $350 to build. An iCom of the same abilities will run you $800-1,000.

How the Hell did you even get started on that? What were some basic projects you did first?

It's software defined radio but is an amazing build with great bang for the buck. You will need to hand solder 0805 and 1208 SMDs.

The RF board is about $85 in parts from Mouser and the UI Board is about $100 (the
HY28B touchscreen needs to be bought on Ebay).

Its the mcHF but the cuck britbong that made it went all phil fish and wont put out anymore kits...

github.com/df8oe/UHSDR/wiki

I bought a few "SMD SMT practice kits" from Ebay and watched YouTube vids on "How to solder SMD/SMT parts."

I just bought the boards. (about $50 USD total).

Chris has an issue with his vendor when it comes to prebuilt/partial built boards. He will have a limited supply of the UI and HF boards next month, but it is much cheaper to build on your own. I spent $12 for the UI board and $60 from Mouser (cross-referenced from mcHF's Farnell parts list) and $15 on Ebay to build it. About 3 weekends in labor.

Its a work of art but do you really think these niggers can into smd?

Very cool and very small components to be hand soldering! Impressive, good job user. I imagine the practice was helpful.

Thank you for all info, this may be my next project.

They should learn. It's surprisingly easy and I even have repaired laptops since for extra cash.

Give it a shot if you want an excellent shortwave (this is like that "Skyking" website Sup Forums loves except portable and will work if the Internet goes down).

DO NOT BROADCAST on it if you do not have FCC privileges for the freqs it transmits on. You will get hunted down by radio triangulation.

>"The Most Dangerous Game: Advanced Mantrapping Techniques."
This book kicks so much ass.

It does. I have 13 pelts on my belt thanks to it.

WHO THIS?

Learn how to shoot and maintain/clean an AR15 style rifle

I love all the Paladin Press books I've read. Wish had physical copies rather than PDF's.

Bottles, specifically glass bottles. Not plastic; glass. Collect them, clean them out, fill them with clean water. The bigger the bottles, the better. Clean and fill as many as you can.

You start by taking back your future
youtube.com/watch?v=BYFjRH-vxGg [embed]

You really want to know? Pic related.

I printed physical copies. I have a few three ring binders full of Ragnar's works in a false wall panel along with some BOB gear, a burner mobile, a "War Relic" (unregistered) 1911 and ammo, along with other SHTF material.

Then bake an apple pie from scratch.

What if you just do a one time shout out? Will the radio police come find you?

Survival skills comes with instinct, what you need to be doing is getting equipment to help with your survival.

>I printed physical copies. I have a few three ring binders full of Ragnar's works in a false wall panel along with some BOB gear, a burner mobile, a "War Relic" (unregistered) 1911 and ammo, along with other SHTF material.
Fug, legitimately jealous.

The risk is not worth the penalty.

There's advantages to being Yankee.

Marksmanship

learn how to hang journalists

Yeah, just noguns my shit up.
I have taken archery classes though, and learned how to build a bow from scratch. Most of my survival training is in a from scratch scenario. Having a BOB is good, but what if you can't get to it? You never know. Might as well plan for all eventualities.

Having said that, I have a few supplies.

fuck the rules

No race we is needed, if you want your demographic to be supurier in number just put babies in women who look like you.

I work from home. My BOB is always available to me. I can get to my well stocked, aquifer-fed water supply cabin Up North in 3.2 hours if the SHTF.

Go out into the woods every weekend starting Friday night and camp until Sunday. Do basic shit necessary for survival. Starting fires, setting up tents/shelters, cooking on open fires, ect. You can even make it a challenge and progressively go out with less and less equipment and supplies until you become Les Stroud.

Chlorine tab taped to a glass bottle with gasoline + a bit of Styrofoam dissolved to make it more viscous and napalm-y. Throw bottle, chlorine tab hits gas, ignites. I call em' ninja molotovs

Hint: despite being spineless, they hang just fine

>tfw bonfires are banned on public land in the UK.

I hate the laws of this country.

First invent the universe

>Not reading the other tabs
Seems like you're the new one here friend

>to be supurier in number just put babies in women who look like you.
>superier
>women who look like you
ok cletus, fuck your sister

>What survival skills can I start learning
for a faggit like you i suggest working on your gag reflexes and rectal kegel exercises.

maybe in canada you fucking leaf

Cucks like you deserve to be castrated.

The dream of the fear-crazed Amerifat has always been to be living in a fort somewhere with no need for neighbors or friends.

I'm not fat.

Gardening.
Not even joking.