HAPPENING!!!!!

HAPPENING!!!!!

Beck just came out and confirmed the DNC is up to some shady shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rV2S3hBRDZw

shills don't even bother with this topic. You just get fake schizos and real schizos burying the issue with crazy. Just watch and see how long it takes for lizard people and other crackpot schizo theories to show up if this thread takes off.

>Beck just came out and confirmed
He's never been right about anything. Seriously, he's the worst hack in the echo-chamber disinfo-entertainment biz. He should just go back to hawking that overpriced Goldline shit.

lmao shill thinks this is glenn beck, you wish

bump
DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

Bump
This woman has a lot more reputation than felix fucking satyr

This is Elizabeth Lee Beck. She's a Bernout and a lawyer. Now she finds her friends getting "suicided" by Killary and blacklisted by the Jewish MSM, when she used to appear on CNN.

To be fair, I thought it was Glenn Beck as well until I moused over the video.

Op is a self proclaimed faggot.

It's that lawyer, Elizabeth Beck, who's been speaking up about DNC fraud & screwing bernie sanders' campaign.

anyone here good with computers? If so, please help me. The first 10 seconds or so of the video seem to have okay audio, but fter that for some reason all my speakers put out are sounds like "ching ling ching chong ming ling suzuki" please help I cant afford to pay for repairs

Delete system32 on your PC.

BTW The Swastika was invented by Asians, sooooo.
Ching chiong cuka choo?

bump

This kind of shit goes on when the Jew Freemason Judges and Court leaders are in on the scam.

Freemasonry is nothing more than entry Judaism for goy wrapped up to be a do gooder group. That's about what the 1st 3 levels of freemasons believe. As you advance to the very secret levels you learn you are a Jew ground troop.

Remember ww2 Truman Stalin and Churchill were 33rd masons.

>felix fucking satyr
Felix Sater

bump

Oh fuck, is it actually gonna happen at last? The ultimate happening we've been craving for years and years?

GO HERE FAGGOTS

Oh, lame. I was hoping Beck (the musician) was going to come out as redpilled. I was even just about to play Odelay again.

bump

literally who?

Guaranteed replies :)

the DNC? up to some shady shit? Nooooooooooo couldn't be them, they have such good intentions for the american people

>Yea they rigged it, but they CAN rig it.

"Debbie Wasserman Schultz said it and it's written in their charter."

I thought the same shit.

BUMP