YouTube "Economically Censors" Ron Paul

Lads, why did they label Dr. Paul's videos as unsuitable for advertising?

Why would they go after Ron Paul of all people?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-27/youtube-economically-censors-ron-paul-labels-videos-not-suitable-all-advertisers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM
youtube.com/watch?v=3w_6dfqrpzk
youtube.com/watch?v=ENyZ6YpBMEw
bitchute.com/video/tBtnQ6T61s8G/
youtube.com/watch?v=ki9GAE1ZKRI
youtube.com/watch?v=yOEJGKusJb8
vid.me/nnvUr
vid.me/JJ8NH
vid.me/ZZjGT
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
youtube.com/watch?v=pX9hL93HPMI
youtube.com/watch?v=NcMeoRwC1z8
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-28/how-cia-made-google
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube seems to want to become Hulu or Netflix.

They are shilling their own exclusive programming.

Wouldn't surprise me if Alphabet/Google spins off a new video hosting site akin to classic youtube and leaves the youtube brand as a site for paid content.

Wasn't Amazon gonna launch their own service?

>first they came for the "nazis" and I said nothing
>then they decreed libertarians to be fascists and counter revolutionary.
>then they came for....

Fuck 'em. This is bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

All this dependence on YouTube for sharing video content needs to be stopped

There just needs to be a new platform, maybe politically-oriented

everyone go to vid.me or something

Ron Paul supports free markets.

Go Ron Paul. Stop using all of Google's services.

YouTube was best, circa 2010-2012, anyhow. I also don't like how boring the newer channel layouts have been for the past few years. Originally, YouTube seemed to become a kind of Myspace looking video maker and social network all rolled in one. That YouTube itself has been bought by Google, and has gone far more political than before, is appalling. I miss the "wild west" days of YouTube.

In fact, it's not difficult to create a new platform that will compete with YouTube at least in certain niches (like alternative politics). All you have to do is just to lure in the dumb masses. Some monetization is needed too.

>2010-2012
>wild west

Bitch Shoot my niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=3w_6dfqrpzk
youtube.com/watch?v=ENyZ6YpBMEw
bitchute.com/video/tBtnQ6T61s8G/

At this point, I agree with the late Bannon (may he rest in peace) that we need to treat Youtube and/or Google as a public service, a la water or electricity. You should not be able to shut down or hedge against political opponents. What do you think the world would look like if you could just deny electricity to those who don't agree with you?

I disagree. I generally treat Google services with scorn and skepticism, but it's the mental dependency of the dumb masses that needs to be fought. Unless the government confiscates the domain, the internet is a very free, market-oriented place. We just need to fight.

What the fuck!? Literally the most fair and balanced libertarian

Jewgle is really showing their trouble, tinfoilers were right all along

ya know... I think a lot of this stuff is just a distraction from the fake clicks controversy going on right now. Advertisers might be banding together to fight how much they pay google.

u think it'll be more effective to spend our efforts making humanity smart than seizing power?

Those two things are literally cause and effect

Amazon does have their own service

Internet 3.0 will fix the problem. I don't use chrome, I don't use google search engine, I block all ads, and I don't use youtube. There are alternatives to everything and the alternatives are quickly surpassing Google's products.

He commited wrongthink

It's 1984

It's that simple

First they came for the NatSoc, then they came for the libertarians...

>libertarian shafted by the free market
Really activates those almonds

We need more alternative platforms that are not echo chambers but appeal to the dumb masses

It's perfectly fine to bash and expose Google services in the most negative light possible

All we need is to have solid, attractive alternatives

He's young, let him be.

Reminder:
Ron Sup Forums is best Sup Forums

I hope the line providers fuck them in the ass now that net neutrality is dead.

Hope they get charged up the ass, get forced to charge people for content, block adblockers so people are pushed into using other video hosting sites.

Have ATT, Verizon, and others fuck over Google.

He's an existential threat to the central bankers. Repeatedly talked about auditing, ending the FED and competing currencies. Red pilled people on fiat currencies and theft by inflation. He made Bernanke look like a bitch.

like they don't all suck the same dick, user

The safest way to share videos is always on your own website: only you are in charge of it. The problem is, the dumb masses prefer using centralized services with a lot of content.

The solution is to promote a new service to the dumb masses, make them switch from YouTube and other sites. In the future, I hope, someone will also come up with more user-friendly, decentralized technologies.

They even did this to an LGR video.
It feels like somebody on their AI team programmed a subroutine that over time goes apeshit ala DARPA in the movie Wargames.
A system that flags offensive content is obvipusly malignant to everybody when it flags every single video uploaded.

What we need is for this to start hitting CNN, MSNBC, even YouTube's own content.

I'm a big time supporter of ron Paul, and I'm Libertarian myself, but I'm glad he's being censored

For too long libertarians and centrists ignored or vouched for Trump and remained skeptic about all the ills this man would produce, despite all the signs

Now the US is increasingly isolated as each day passes, trump can't even fix obamacare, he's acting like a child on NAFTA and the wall, Norks are displaying force in Asia, and now there is leftist backlash on freedom of speech

But it's OK because president cuck retweeted le epic meme, amirite, redpilled Bros?

A video hosting site whose mission statement was to protect user privacy and user rights would be nice. I mean you can embed a video hosted on YouTube's servers into any other website, and the same can be said for other major video sites. What we need to somehow do is to make a push for the next big video hosting site to be one whose only goal is to host the videos, not control the community.

This is why the demonetized him
youtube.com/watch?v=ki9GAE1ZKRI

This is bullshit. If you don't control an institution, your enemies will. And they will exclude you as per private property principles all day long.

We can't fight this game with one hand behind our back.

The institutions in this case are domain registrars. Yes, I didn't like how they took down stormfront and dailystormer too. I hope we'll see more decentralized technologies in the future. That being said, we must accept domain registrars as granted at this point.

Very well. I think it's a good idea to make it thematic, i.e. about news, politics and conspiracies. Or something more in pastel normie colors.

bump

>when the globalists overplay their hand yet again

The free market will give rise to new alternative video sharing platforms.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOEJGKusJb8

Its because Ron Paul is a retro active homophobe for not sucking Brunos penis. The guy from Firefox got fired 7 years after donating some money and now Ron is getting fired for not sucking cock 7 years ago.

They already exist.

The concern shouldn't be about IF the product you're looking for gets made(it's literally already there). The concern should be that Google money gets to paying the Federal government to enforce Google product acceptance and a regulation strangle on all competition.
That's a very real threat.

I guess i'm a nazi now

>heavily tied in with the Federal government
>free market

Yeah sure faggot. Google and faceberg are "free market" the same way Lockheed Martin or Raytheon is "free market."

Youtube was bought by Google in 2006 though.

What's happening now is that Google is becoming more bluepilled because the blue pill is the one that makes money. Normies are idiots who love to buy stuff, but they don't want to be associated with "nazi videos" and google knows this.

Propaganda will need to get smarter.

There are great alternatives to youtube right now that don't require any personal identifying information, like vid.me
Check out these videos for example
vid.me/nnvUr
vid.me/JJ8NH
vid.me/ZZjGT

First they came for the libertarians, so half of us became natsoc, then they took a run at the natsocs, and half of them became fascists, then they got spooked and went after the libertarians again.

>underage fag

No it won't work. Anti-Islam videos don't make money for video hosting site. Even someone very famous like Lauren Southern or Peterson isn't making any serious money for youtube.

What makes money is blue pilled celebrities gossiping about each others boyfriends, or some sports star trash talking another team. Any site that tries to host only the political stuff will not survive economically.

They fucking didn't.

list em

Right now I'm using Brave, Duck Duck Go, Vid.me, and Bitchute. I don't endorse these alternatives, these are simply the ones I'm using currently.

Things get tricky at this point. Those people you mentioned stand for a cause, but they do it on platforms that are primarily used for entertainment. A 100% cause-driven project probably won't work, I say probably because I'm actually ready to bet on it. A 100% entertainment-driven project is bland normie shit. Wisdom lies in the middle: we need to combine the two approaches.

There are natural laws of how things get traction, i.e. when something appears out of nowhere and outdoes the competitors. In the simplest case, it must have just one competitive, outstanding trait, while being mediocre at everything else.

That means, if a new website gets famous because of one video, one author or one channel, then people will naturally come for the rest of its content, in which they would have no interest otherwise.

nah fuck that the best would be to shame normies for being too dumb to know there are alternative

You tube is probably too big for this to work, but the only solution is for enough people to refuse to play by these rules.

Consider twitter.... they started their lefty censorship squad, and millions of people canceled their accounts.

Now, twitter is in serious risk of failure because their comp numbers are so bad.

The solution to you tube is simple.... delete ALL of your videos, and never like or comment on another video.

Google has all the money in the world, but they forget that it is our content which gives them a business.

If enough people delete their videos and stop liking or commenting, they may start to get the idea, eventually.

Odds are they won't, but it's one of the few things you can do now.

The last time You tube announced they were going to do this, I wound up deleting 150 original content videos. Fuck em

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

We only had to listen. youtube.com/watch?v=pX9hL93HPMI

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN

youtube.com/watch?v=pX9hL93HPMI

China and the telecom cartel can take down Google.

Feds can also call monopoly and break "Alphabet" apart.

Verizon, ATT, Deutsch Telecom, DirectTV, etc can start charging Google for bandwidth that their users cost them.

They can throttle Youtube. They can make the net neutrality nightmare come true.

This..
Free markets threaten monopolies.
That's why monopolistic companies are usually leftists.

That's the key of our issue, we lost all liberties because we wanted to stop free market.

This. All the Nazi LARPing and Hitler worship becomes more and more annoying over time

I didn't even know Ron Paul was still alive. Well anyways, youtube is google, and google is DNC deepstate. Google needs to be imprisoned.

Are they trying to piss off all of the internet?

I think the goal it's us.

Not all at once. Google has handed content control to a group of people that thrive on getting annoyed about shit. They won't be content once we're gone. They'll find something new, and something new, and something new to get publicly distressed about. They'll be eating themselves before you know it. The edgiest of them are probably doing so already.

We must ALL move to a new internet!
Obama gave this one away!

seeing the way media treats dr paul was the first redpill a decade ago

this just shows the hegemony of the global liberal establishment. The mind virus runs deep, lads.

1) Because he is libertarian
2) because he speaks the truth (usually)
3) because they want to censor anyone who isn't a fucking SJW or the left

They must be stopped. Google is full 1984.

how long before we can't even redpill the normies anymore because everyone got shadowbanned?
youtube.com/watch?v=NcMeoRwC1z8

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-28/how-cia-made-google

barely suggests you to cogitate.