Salon is a respected publisher guys, drumph is really btfo this time

Salon is a respected publisher guys, drumph is really btfo this time.

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_QDGdbg-QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YoCLR_UNz2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder how many people laugh reacted to that idiotic post.

We should bring back internment camps just for George Takei.

But not for being Asian, that would be racist. Let's intern him for being a dumb faggot.

Takei is both internationaly famous, and gay.
It stand to reason he'd have his head pretty far up his own ass.

Takei deserved a german internment camp

A guy I work with openly reads Salon at work and I am finding it more difficult to not berate him loudly in front of managers over it. Should I cause a scene or ignore the behaviour and pretend I don't totally see him doing it?

Gluosrhmohfgfg is done!

Isn't George Teriyaki a known pedophile?

Truth hurts, Trumpkins

I really never knew this guy was such a moron, I mean this is just pathetic. I really don't even know any liberals that take Salon seriously like they do CNN.

>salon
wew

>pedophilia normalizers
>respected

No.

I stopped paying attention to him once I saw that video of him jacking someone off on live radio.

Seriously. This dude is fucked.

Salon also promotes pedophilia

Isn't this the same respected news source that was okay with pedophilia and embracing it?

He did some reddit AMA where he talked about at the age of 14 having sex with an adult camp counselor at his summercamp. Of course its reddit so it got a bajillion upboats.

George takei is a literal cock gobbling faggot

Wait wut............

Takei is a fucking degenerate faggot that admitted on national television that he thinks children are hot, he hasn't been relevant since the lame TV show he did in the 70s. Who gives a fuck what these retards think

He digitally raped a dude on the Howard Stern show

GT is pedo trash

youtube.com/watch?v=k_QDGdbg-QQ

report him anonymously for being a faggot

Post his face when he ends up in an interment camp a second time in his life.

It's like homosexual pottery

Im actually disgusted i had to save this to my computer.

This is not the Mr. Tsulu we knew and loved.

This man is a gay sex addict who also loves gay sex with children.

Please excuse my flag, while I go have gay sex with my chai boy.

You can make that point without having to send social signals affirming your (((intellectualism)))

Vocabulary is correlated to intelligence but not exclusive to. You can teach a nigger a word like irate but it doesn't mean they'll just comprehend something like Ontological theory.

This is why I never fuck Asian dudes.

Post tits or boipussy

I wonder what he means by-

>George Takei

Can't wait until that old poopdick kicks the bucket.

T-thats degenerate desu. Plus it's hard to angle that

I have a shot of my tiddies when I was on the wrastling team but this isn't the place for it

>saloon

Wtf I love gay chink dick now!

One of these guys was really well endowed or something and he knew he'd get away with it on Stern

I guess they were wrong about Asians having a tiny dicks If he can do that.

>YOU DENYING MY FAKE NEWS MEANS ITS TRUE

>t. Chink

Remember when /our asian/ Uncle Chang wrote a plugin that changes all instances of "white" to "jew" on huffpo, salon, buzzfeed....etc

youtube.com/watch?v=YoCLR_UNz2M

wtf I hate George now

Isn't that what coal burner Milo did to get blacklisted? How come licky dicky chopsticky over here gets a pass?

he was raped as a child, turned him into a homosexual. Same story with Milo.

This is how gays propagate themselves

post on Sup Forums or /soc/ or /r/ ~~

Hey man, not all faggots. But a lot have been diddled. It's weird. They're more degenerate

Being a faggot is heavily intertwined with being a sex addict. Why do you think the partner count for gays is so ridiculously high?

So brave and powerful.

Big if true

Kek I was waiting for someone to post this.

>licky dicky chopsticky

topkek, and yes, Milo did the same and got blacklisted, welcome to evidence of glaring hypocrisy #64308634256 from the regressives.

I bet if you looked close enough, you'd find a swastika on that guy

Just cause Trump convinced a Russian oligarch to give Lady Gaga a few million reasons to dress like a Nazi on stage with Hillary doesn't mean it changed the election result.

>asking a question like that in 2000 +10 + 7

Who is Takei anyways? He is a professional faggot with a retarded laugh. Just running around in (((showbiz))) circles being a faggot and laughing with his retarded laugh. If he wasn't a faggot with a retarded laugh he would be a nobody like the rest of the Trek crew (minus Shatner of course)

>RED FAGGOTS

Milo blamed it on a priest, made some jokes, and is/was a conservative. He had to be taken down.

His lame show was from the 60s breh.

>"Hey bud, you call out Salon on their obvious bullshit and I just might have to stab stab stab ya to keep ya quiet."

Oh yeah rite bcuz stormfron abd Sup Forums aremore popular with normal peoplel