Why are forensic scientists allowed to acknowledge race is real?

Why are forensic scientists allowed to acknowledge race is real?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml
anthropology.msu.edu/anp202-us13/files/2012/05/Sauer-1992-Forensic-Anthropology-Race-Concept-1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=9nt0pP8dYVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would be hilarious if we started a witch hunt and got a ton of forensic scientists tarred and feathered on twitter.
We could work the "law enforcement is racist" angle to great effect. Just tell some low-level retarded BLM nigs about mainstream forensic science, and like herd animals, everyone will feel obligated to jump on board.

because they are the only people that have to acknowledge all races are different in many ways, to solve crimes. meaning people still claim only skin color, eye shape and hair are our only differences when all it takes is a look at skulls to see this is not true. i really have no idea how people deny we are all different. not sure why it is seen as wrong.

I genuinely believe that if all abbos had died out, and an anthropologist today found one of their skulls, they'd be classified as a different species of Homo.

I had a favorite documentary from the History channel, made in 2002 that has been on YouTube since 2008 and it has disppeared in the last 2-3 days. Cannot find it. It was about facial bone structure differences in races, and archaeology type stuff. It actually cause the scientists in it to get called racist and shit even back then, just because they said our skulls were different. Yet, the left loves climate change sciences, but hates race realism sciences. But I guess that is no big deal coming from a group of people who think a transgender person does not have a mental illness and is perfectly normal.

Because it's an absolute necessity in order to solve crimes. In 1984 and BNW the highest echelons of the inner party were allowed to see the truth because they had to for society to function. The masses might be able to consume lies, but some level of truth is required for it all to keep standing.

you could tell a persons races by their DNA and that would help solve crimes when the suspect is unknown but people think thats racist.

kek, this

Simple.
Define it.

it makes no fucking sense. Cultural anthropology will say race is a construct, but you can tell a nigger skull apart from a european/asian from its wide nose holes

t. anthropology undergrad who regrets all his life choices

these sort of truths are allowed but only in a very limited and hushed manner.

this 100%

Tell us a story involving the double standard of antropology today.

biology is a social construct

It's actually hilarious and a bit of an injoke with anthropologists. Review boards will be 100% of skull measurements across populations except brain weight and/or volume. And it's not even like that shit correlates with IQ, it's mostly about adapting to cold climates, but NOOOO don't you dare you measure skull volume you DOUBLE PHRENOLOGIST.

My PI actually got endless amounts of shit it in a paper he published a while back - they found some old 19th century bodies buried under an old church, and he mentioned that their brain volumes were larger than the average (mostly black) current inhabitants of the city adjusted for age and sex - some student group ended up protesting outside the lab for a week or so before they got bored. Paper got published anyway, just with interoccipital and nuchal diameters rather than volume, lol

HOLY FUCK, they are way more different than I thought they would be

Goddamn, what the fuck is up with the Australian abbo skulls?

Because using the word "tribal" makes us look oafish and stupid. Race is just an easier word, even though it's incorrect.

What the fuck sort of garbage publication is that even from it's got more holes in it than swiss cheese fuck.

What the hell are caucasians doing in that random asiatic group? And how the hell do you differentiate said Caucasians from white south africans? Compiled by an inbred. Gimme me a minute and I'll pull up a proper haplogroup phylogenetic tree

meth

i firmly believe that the japanese are proof of ancient aliens

Here in case you're curious this looks half decent. Don't know about the website but they seem to quoting actual journals.

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml

Navigate to various haplogroups with the menu on the left and don't bother reading trash fucking infographics on Sup Forums ffs

Because we know they have obsesive compulsive disorder and that small differences make them tingly.

I can't believe how far the West has fallen intellectually, where we can't even acknowledge differences in human populations. It's such a fucking shame.

im sorry im not a great shitposter I mostly lurk. But /his/ has an occasional dank anthropology thread

like I said there will be bioarch/ forensic anthro classes where race is real and youre tested on sexing bones and identifying the race from skulls and teeth. Then theres the cultural anthro classes where race is a social construct, and it would be bigoted for us to call Romans gay for fucking little boys, as it was what society expected of them at the time. Also all the classical anthropologists were Jews from wealthy elite families and no one talks about that

i dont understand this meme. humans eat other animals, how is eating a monkey or dog different from eating a cow or sheep?

anglos dont eat heads

You have a fucked up field.
Bio-anthropology was one of the absolute best classes I've ever taken.
Cultural anthropology was pure Marxist shit.

>WHAT ARE CAUCASIANS DOING IN ASIATIC GROUP
CAUC - ASIAN

YOU STUPID MONGOLOID FUCK

we can't even use descriptive statistics.

How the fuck does your peers and you resolve the congnitive dissonance?
What are the questions that makes the stauchest constuctionist panic?

most people here dont eat heads either. they use it just to make the soup/whatever. it's the same with fish and shrimp: most people eat everything but the head and tail yet everybody uses them on the soup.

climiate "change"
>allows them to get a global tax on wealthy and make you pay for breathing air or existing. you're literally paying jews for fucking living on earth and it's suppose to be global
race realism
>destroys everything they propose and makes them lose all influence in sociey
they like stuff which helps their agenda. they don't like science or truth. they are anti-science to the core.

It was foreseen.
"The Passing of the Great Race" (1916) -Madison Grant
"The Decline of the West Vol. I (1918); Vol. II (1922) -Oswald Spengler
"The Rising Tide of Color Against White World-Supremacy" (1920) -Lothrop Stoddard
"Re-Forging America: The Story of Our Nationhood" (1924) -Lothrop Stoddard

Other:
"The Jews And Their Lies" Martin Luther

Holy shit abo skulls actually look subhuman by comparison, even compared to nogs.

Different races also have different bone densities, that is how forensic scientists can tell what race a victim is with just a bone fragment.
We also have different body proportions, gestation periods, cranial sizes. Skin/eye/hair is the least of the differences between races.

Franz Boaz was a piece of shit, truly.

Is it pure coincidence that the European Caucasian skull and to a lesser extent the East Asian skull look like the only ones that have evolved and look aesthetically pleasing?

The important thing, I suppose, is that everyone's bones are white

Nope, they would still be classified as homo sapiens. They would call it a homo sapiens with archaic features.

people always freak out when you talk about breeding dogs with wolves

>"Oh, you'll just make an animal confused on it's identity"

But combining whites with blacks is "perfectly healthy and normal"

just a word

savages...
this is why your skin is black,nigger

>eating monkeys
What a degenerate question. Hopefully disingenuous. Same reason you shouldn't eat niggers of course. A monkey's similar physiology allows you to catch their diseases. Reminder that HIV originated in the rhesus monkey, and niggers ate their meat and drank their blood, before spreading it to whites.

Also, prion diseases. Don't eat species similar to you. Neither cannibalism or chimpanzee are a good idea.
(And this is if you really are so depraved that moral arguments wouldn't work on you).

Because anthropology is not a social science and social anthropology is a junk field

I'm also curious about these. Drop the dirt, anthro majors!

They're jaw bones are bigger because they use they're mouths as tools
>muscle growth=bone growth
When the white man sees this,he automatically assumed that it's a inferior race
How many poor abbos got massacred only to put their skulls in museums?

-----m-----a------n-----d-----e-------l---a-------e-----f----f---e---c-----t-----

>tfw argentinian
We don't even eat sopa de macaco here, this meme is ridiculous

im curious if race comes to play in transplants.

Because cataloging bones and genes is the easy part dumbfuck. Establishing connections between them and intelligence/social behavior is the hard part that no scientist managed to decisively defend.
That's what "race is not real" means.

No honest, dignified person can deny this.

>muh skull's bigger'n urs

Franz Boaz is up there with Freud and Bernays as the most subversive elements to ever exist. They were Littlefinger tier parasites just maneuvering around and undermining where they could

They look so happy when you put them side by side like that. It's like they're friends posing for a picture about their great friendship.

there's actually a paper about this

anthropology.msu.edu/anp202-us13/files/2012/05/Sauer-1992-Forensic-Anthropology-Race-Concept-1.pdf

"if races don't exist, why are forensic anthropologists so good at identifying them" ?

tl;dr - we can accurately identify what race a layperson would say someone was if race were real, but race isn't real because I don't want it to be

they're = a contraction. Short for they are
their = shows possession

Thanks

OP picture reminded me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=9nt0pP8dYVI

In any other scientific field this would be misconduct at least

>what the hell are caucasians doing in an asiatic group

In case you aren't aware, all Asiatics and Australoids have Neanderthal admixture. So do whites. We're related to each other.

The same reason 23andme is able to. It's this thing called science.

>implying race is real
>implying the forensic 'scientists' aren't propaganda artists
>implying they aren't paid by the right's propaganda machine to model those skulls to forge evidence that race isn't a social construct

we're literally all the same on the inside. if you disagree, you're a nazi.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Short answer is yes

Long answer is look it up

Biological Anthropology departments want to split from the Cultural and Social ones (at least where I went to school).

IQ genes partially mapped already, get ready for frequency reports to match the bell curve in less than 5 years. Expect modification to prove it another year after in china.