Trump Lifts Ban On Funneling Military Gear To Police In Preparation For 2nd Amendment Repeal

wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-allows-police-agencies-to-get-surplus-military-gear-in-reversal-of-obama-rule-1503934284

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
washingtonpost.com/investigations/pentagon-buries-evidence-of-125-billion-in-bureaucratic-waste/2016/12/05/e0668c76-9af6-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is undoing everything that Obama has done..

I love this man.

Wtf, I thought Trump was pro-gun? Fucking lying peace of shit. I am now #WithHer

are you actually this fucking stupid or do you suck at shilling this bad?

Repealing the 2nd Amendment? How so? Where to get more info on this? I highly doubt his base will let this fly.

it's bait
don't fall for it

READ BETWEEN THE LINES. HE SUPPORTS CIVIL FORFEITURE. HE SUPPORTS ABSOLUTE GOVERNMENT CONTROL. HE'S AN AUTHORITARIAN POSSESSED BY THE DEMON MAMMON.

>Trump Lifts Ban On Funneling Military Gear To Police In Preparation For
Mowing Down Faggots

>Abrams tanks running over Antifa at Berkley

>In Preparation For 2nd Amendment Repeal
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
eat a bucket of aids, faggot

IMPEACH REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>In preparation for 2nd Amendment Repeal
Why did you add this statement

It's literally shill insanity posting. Trump is undoing an Obama-ism.

In bringing you this information, shillbot is conflating this positive thing by baselessly supposing that the only reason why the police would be getting surplus military gear is because Trump is planning a nationwide crackdown on firearm ownership.

He wants to make you afraid of Trump by creating a narrative that Trump is going to take away your guns. Ultimately this undermines support for Trump.

The only problem is that it's transparent as fuck.

This sounds like militarizing the police even more than they already are.

BECAUSE THAT WAS HIS GAME ALL ALONG.

Most of that old military stuff is junk. Illiterate muds figured out how to deal with it all so I don't know why you're worried.

Watching a M2 open up on a crowd of trannys would be pretty awesome though.

oh god this is fucking great

this means everything gets cycled out and the military gets new weapons

DEFENSE SPENDING UNDER TRUMP

WOOOOOOOOOOO

ECONOMY SURPLUS

seriously

what if America changed it's dollar

from the petrodollar

to the GUNodollar

Seriously. base our currency on the value of our military. it's basically oil. Just in its pre freedom state.

>repealling 2nd Amendment
What?
More like it's a step before full blown Pinochet rounding up all the lefties (Both commies and Nazis) and throwing them in prison with the more outspoke ones getting a free helicopter ride.

Remember, those that are found to be members of a communist party/communist front orginisation have no rights under US law.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

If Antifa keep fucking up, Trump will enforce this.

Wow now it sounds like a Buzzfeed headline. Thanks, user, I took the bait.

Also this

Wrong as usual. He is preparing for the fight for free speech against those who want to stop it. How many pol threads over the last week have popped up about being shut down? Free speech is being targeted and this helps preserve it. Amendment 1 Trumps all.

rwds incoming

Better than leaving it in shit skin land or selling it like Obombo did for 8 years.

Shut you whore mouth. You are ignorant and regurgitate literal shit.

No i'm serious

I support basic universal income and right now the world rests on the USD

so why doesn't the US just say "Trust us" and start flat out lying about their economy to manipulate their finances and bring the rest of the world to heel? Pull a china only instead of "Maintain the status quo" its "accept half the dollars for twice the value or we fucking shoot you all"

Word gets round and the dollar has jumped in value

MAD doctrine states that demands between nuclear armed nations must be reasonable. Extreme demands are met with extreme responses and the situation becomes unstaple. Assured second strike and everyone loses the game.

Petrodollar system works by the majority of oil producing countries promising to sell Oil for US dollar in exchange for US military protection. In a round-a-bout way the US projects force so it can export printed money, been doing it since 1973 or something. Foreign nations just accept the racket because they're never asked for too much too harshly.

[citation needed]

Only to throw all the taxpayer money down the drain on defense contractors in DC.

Seriously, have you ever heard of Lockheed Martin?

They're known for being corrupt as shit and wasting taxpayer dollars. And they're the biggest government contractor.

Here, IMPROVE THE MIND.
washingtonpost.com/investigations/pentagon-buries-evidence-of-125-billion-in-bureaucratic-waste/2016/12/05/e0668c76-9af6-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html

I wish a nigga would. DESU that thing is monstrously unconstitutional though, no court would dare uphold it for a nanosecond

Where is norway-bro when you need him.

Haven't seen norbot for yonks!
A:
>banned
B:
>got a life

>Unstaple

Please, UNSTABLE

UN-STABLE
STUPID FUCKING KID

The police have been buying that shit for years.

He's gonna do it! Here comes the police state

u tirggered by a type? haha

pls b real

Abrams?
M1 Grizzly CMV is where it's at.

Yes, but wasn't Obama right about this one? These weapons will eventually be used against patriots when a future Democrat-controlled totalitarian state seeks to disarm us.

Listen to Joey Gibson on Tucker Carlson today. Cops can't defend patriots because local politicians order them to stand down. Soon politician orders a grenade attack...

Obama was based. This guy is crap. And seems a gun grabber too with no constitutional rights. All memes. All geriatric corrupt perverted dick sucking 24/7. EYE BLOVE DIS MANG

Eat some orange original sin vagina. Truvada bitch. Wash it down with some trichomoniasis

>When the local Antifa cell chimps out, breaching the NAP so you have your the local police force throw a tomahawk missile at them

This is simply an economic decision. Law enforcement and Military are just two different sides of the same coin called Government force. That's the fundamental nature of all government. The USA in theory has a founding document that establishes checks and limits on the Government by holding them ultimately accountable to the People. Said conventionally, "that politician is held accountable to the People." Limiting the equipment of Law Enforcement is an ineffective check on the power of government, and is economically disadvantageous anyway. There is no sense in underarming cops when there are more traditional and direct means of limiting their power.

>wsj

My thoughts, too. I think it is great. It will get more righties to buy more guns and ammo. I'm going to forward this to all my redneck friends. More lead for the lead god.