Let's think this though

Look, a civil war is going to end in riots, hunger, death on all sides, and power outages.

Why don't libshits and alt right fags stop trying ruin everyone else well fed simple life and just compromise.

Why don't we settle on the 80s? A time when most people aren't overly politically correct, most people would agree not to let minorities and immigrants abuse the welfare state, minorities aren't encouraged to attack whites, less degeneracy, wave music, etc without the left worrying about a race war and all.

Or we gonna go 100% 14/88 out like a bunch of autist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NcMeoRwC1z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, so who on the left is interested in compromise?Where is it being offered? Where is the recognition that those that disagree with them aren't literally Hitler? I sure do have a great willingness to seek a compromise with a group that does nothing but vilify everyone that doesn't agree with them on every issue.

Reminder not to respond to bait threads as responding will only result in even more bait threads.

Unfortunately I think it's too late to avoid conflict now. The elites are adamant in their drive to push anti-white rhetoric and no amount of public populism is going to change their opinions. Trump was our best bet for a gradual shift in the cultural paradigm, but as expected deep state is doing everything in their power to block his progress.

Couple that with the alarming radicalization of left-wing anarchist groups and an ever-increasing disenfranchisement of white males in the west and we've got a recipe for a likely inevitable civil war.

does anybody seriously think there will be a civil war? dumbass if so

Well, it doesn't help when sites like this have racist shit posted in almost every thread. Somewhere along the line, Sup Forums started feeding on the dumb shit it was putting out. Started out as trying to shock, and now a lot of dumbfags have taken it to heart.

The only people who benefit from this are the elite. The plebs will kill each other off and continue to divide and conquer and then the people with money and power will just sit back and laugh

>Why don't libshits and alt right fags stop trying ruin everyone else well fed simple life and just compromise.

The current political climate is 100% caused by progressives.

It won't matter who started it in the end. It's counterproductive to point fingers now

I always find that when trying to de-escalate things, the best tactic is to point at the other side and scream "it's all your fault."

60% of the time, it works none of the time.

I'm leftist and I don't think McCain/Jeb/SisME are nazis even though they disagree with us.

I think you're just listening to the loudest voices, which tends to happen if you use the internet very often

>Well, it doesn't help when sites like this have racist shit posted in almost every thread.
Welcome to how the internet was before Social Media provided you with a pre-sanitized playground to roll around and drool in.
>Somewhere along the line, Sup Forums started feeding on the dumb shit it was putting out.
You mean like the day it was launched?

It was ironic racism back then though not full 1488. People used to play games like Wolfenstein and not think of them as "white genocide simulators"

Never compromise freedom of speech.

>I think you're just listening to the loudest voices
You mean the same voices that head all of the major news networks, the entirety of the DNC leadership, and the major politicians that ran on the DNC ticket? And even some of the candidates that ran for the same party nomination as Trump? The ones that have been accusing Trump of overt or "dog-whistle" racism for 2 years? The same ones that want to paint the entirety of the public that voted for him as racist both before, during, and after the election?

Gee, I must only be listening to the loudest voices. Possibly because they keep singing in concert with one another.

It's hard to have an "open discussion" with someone who wants to paint you as someone undeserving of an audience or someone whose position is tantamount to heresy. The status quo has been barking for the vilification of anyone who doesn't adopt the popular narrative since Obama's first term.

The whole circus of disinformation and Modern Leftist McCarthyism really launched itself to the moon with the Zimmerman trial. Anyone who didn't lap up the manufactured story became a deserved pariah.

Discussion and compromise can't be fostered in an environment that's so quick to ostracize earnest voices.

The news networks are just as bad as the internet. They aren't the voices of average people.

>It was ironic racism back then though not full 1488.
No, you're still just making it blatantly obvious that you're new to the internet. It's always been there whether you were around or not. Conspiracy-theory websites and fringe political groups have been online way longer than you have. They've been around since BBS was still a thing.

The weirder internet is far older than your safe and nice internet.

antifa demoralization thread desu

I've been around since the main way to use the internet was newsgroups. Newsgroups were way more moderated than the current internet. Netiquette was taken deathly seriously then and the conspriacy theory and fringe groups were things you'd have to go out of your way to find. Nowadays its all meshed together. You can't even go on Sup Forums without seeing a Sup Forums thread

>They aren't the voices of average people.
Average people don't have a voice on the internet anymore. And you can thank online lynch-mobs and aggressive moderation on other venues for that.

I tried having civil and well-reasoned political discussions on other mediums like reddit and the majority always end in witch-hunts, shadow-bans, and so on. Nobody will argue point-counterpoint because that takes actual effort to engage in. Instead there's just characterization, strawman, emotional appeal, whataboutism, anecdotes, and many other forms of intentional dialect sabotage in place of any real attempt to understand the motives of opposing viewpoints.

This thread is just a big "aww, gee guys can't we all just get along". And we can do that in person, so long as we don't discuss politics anymore. The art of debate is dead, and will remain so until everyone lets political correctness die. There are too many sacred cows to steer around, and they all get in the way of us understanding each other.

It's very simple memenomics.
>There are differences in average intellect between races.
>So blacks will always do worse than whites.
>Left starts out with axiom that all races are equal, hence any difference between races is due to racism by whites.
>Trump-crowd disagrees.
You can dress it up in whatever surface issue you like, but this right here is the absolute core. There is no compromise, because you either believe all races are equal, or you don't. As long as the left continues to believe this, they will take more and more from whites, and give it to blacks, in attempt to counteract the perceived "racism."

>cant tell the difference between debating and violence
gtfo

No, it's just a strident stance against being told what to say. There are plenty of jokes against fat white Americans here or loser white nerds which we admit many of us are and no one cares as long as it's funny. No progress will be made as long as certain topics are untouchable.

The left uses being offended as a weapon, to disarm that weapon you need to not give into it. How people respond to offensive speech is their own choice.

True but ignoring blame, it's the left that needs to be open to dialogue to fix this. Are the right not open to dialogue? Do the right try to get left wing events shut down or refuse to speak to them? One side is much less open to dialogue than the other and I'm interested in brainstorming ways to reach the left that aren't confrontational, but I do think the task is getting them to be willing to talk, not making the right less offensive. You know all this SJW stuff happened in the Obama years when the left was in control. It wasn't a reaction to right wing aggression, it was out of the belief that they no longer needed to listen to the right anymore and would just shut them down for good. The problem is that many of them still believe this. Maybe only time will cure this.

I fixed it for you famalamadingdong

>it's the left that needs to be open to dialogue to fix this
There is no dialogue that can fix this. We simply have different beliefs. Globalists believe that all races and genders are completely equal on average, anti-globalists don't believe this.

Seriously, having a conversation with them about this is like having a conversation with a religious person about whether God exists or not. It can't be proven, most observable evidence would point to the Bible being made up, but this is what they choose to believe and no matter what you say, it won't change. Globalism is a religion.

The average young person who is not right wing has the same opinions as ANTIFA and their sympathizers. The difference between the "radical left" and the "normal left" is that one sits at home and cheers from behind the scenes.

>Why don't we settle on the 80s?

Everything has changed since the 80s. The majority of people on both the Left and the Right used to love America but they differed on how to govern. Now the mainstream Left, the DNC, has become basically an anti-American party. Just look back at the first day of the DNC convention. No American flags anywhere. They were criticized and added some for the remainder of the convention.

Look at other examples like the secession movement in CA. Polling has it at 35%-40% approving of leaving the US. The number one reason in polling is that they don't see themselves as American. They don't share the same culture, the same beliefs and in many cases the same language.

These beliefs are mainstream on the Left. We are on a collision course between people who are essentially non-American vs. people that want to preserve the nation and the Constitution. I don't know what will trigger the war but we are heading for war. You better get ready. When it happens the cities will die because we are going to bleed them to death.

>what did I do to deserve this

Sorry, your image still needs fixing. Leftists never consider for even a moment what the consequences of their actions are.

Screenshot this for safekeeping

Done.

You can't compromise with these people. They want you dead, simply for being who you are. Yes war is hell, but at this point it is absolutely necessary

Yep, those are the ones alright.

>They want you dead, simply for being who you are.

This is ironic from people who are literally advocating for genocide for anyone who isn't white.

The 80s was a kiked hellhole just like today, only not quite as bad. We can strive to be much better than that.

Nobody is advocating genocide. We just want non whites to stay away from us. Non Whites want us dead, big difference

Ummm, try again sweetie. I know you little would-be racists (if you ever came outside of your house) like to play the victim card, but let's be serious for a moment.

What is your point? Why do you rural and suburban people live in this fantasy land where you can just round up anyone who isn't white and deport them or something? We're talking about Americans. American citizens who have every right to be in this country as you do. This is why people are so angry. People in urban areas just don't understand this mentality. Here, we all live in a large diverse cities, and while we have our problems, we get by. We don't call for rounding up non whites and kicking them out of our cities, because that would literally be both insane and un-american.

>dog whistling
So, imaginary made-up instances of (((racism)))
>calls for violence
Sorry sweetie, that's your side

Illegal immigrants are not American citizens

Pic related is why I'll never align myself with the alt right. They're pussies who are afraid to stand up for their views in the face of oblivion. Attack me and I will fight until one of us is dead.

>all our source material is rife with racism, nazis, and far right losers, but it's only a joke!
At least we are honest about who we are. Yeah, we're violent towards you. I pointed that out in the picture. You can read pictures, right user?

Lolbertarian here.
If a Civil War does start I am probably going /InnaMountains/. I camp in the mountains so I will be fine. If you run across me I shall give you a task and if you do it for me I will offer a reward of some sort. If I like you I will join you in your quest.

>#bump

On one hand it's really funny to watch the nazi/antifa larpers shitpost each other.

On the other hand, I grow legitimately concerned that the 16-22 year old faggots here actually take this alt-right and antifa reckless faggotry seriously.

>inb4 kys nigger

I know the alt-right shills legitimately believe they're recruiting via redpill, but it'll be funny to see the movement die when the next Great Meme War happens.

You tried saying it was the right that was violent, which is simply not true. Also what's nazi about wanting to make America great again? The only ones calling for violence is the alt-left

>Globalists believe that all races and genders are completely equal on average, anti-globalists don't believe this.

No, the Globalists PRETEND to believe that, and use the halo of "rightousness" to get away with their decisions in the public eye. Never forget that to the rich, ALL side are pawns.

Its self defense genocide nobody wanted to kill all the muds on the North American continent until they started with their kill whitey rhetoric

The left cannot meme.

You want to start another civil war? Remember how the one in Spain ended up for your side.

How can people come together with leftists going nuts and getting their nuts hit by pepper balls?

They keep throwing their anti trump/america and anti free speech rallies.

They keep breaking the law.
youtube.com/watch?v=NcMeoRwC1z8

ANTIFA occupies the cities . Let them burn it down it will be awesome watching it happen .

>Deporting undocumented foreign migrants = deporting all none whites
>Whoever is in America is an American citizen even if he is from Russia and commie
Good bite
Checked Nice triple 3 get .

Here's bump because FUCK NAZIS

FULL 1488 YOU LOW-TEST KEK FAGGOT

>Look, a civil war is going to end in riots, hunger, death on all sides, and power outages.
Good.

Bumping that up with Keine Grenzen
How quick Democracy would fall?

How about 1963?
>civil rights movement focusing on civil liberties
>no welfare state, little other government benefits
>booming economy
>traditional values
>no mass immigration

It's all clearly media drama to create a controllable narrative. It's failing, of course, despite faggots like you pretending anyone that matters actually gives a shit. The shark has been jumped.

Here's an idea: your way of thinking is outdated and proven not to work. Leftists are infantile shits that believe they world is black-and-white, and anyone that doesn't fawn over their hyper-emotional virtue signalling is in the black morality. You have been trying to compromise with people that are psychologically geared towards not giving up on anything because they get to be Freedom Riders for cross-dressers, illegal aliens, and Islamic terrorists. This insanity has led to the Republican party eroding on their values to the point that the establishment was offering amnesty, Christians were mostly abandoned on social issues like refusing to bake gay wedding cakes, and there are actual Republicans in congress that have sponsored assault weapon bans after a spree shooting.

You were a complete and total cuck in the political spectrum for almost 20 years, and it led to Donald Trump and the alt-right. You made this bed, now lie in it.

How about you grow some thick skin and a sense of agency instead of whining like a little bitch about how pre-2008 sites don't curate all the meanie-faces out like Twitter does?

No movement could have so much influence without legions of foot-soldiers who genuinely believe in the cause. The majority of those shrieking leftists you see genuinely believe in this. Imagine trying to convince Muslims that Allah isn't real; it's like that.

Antifa doesn't want civil war. They're bourgeois cunts and too attached to the amenities of civilization. They just want to wild out a bit and be allowed to act like niggers. We are the ones who want to destroy the system, from top to bottom, and to genocide billions of people.

THEY STARTED IT

>Be Hispanic/White mixed
>Have a sibling
>She's pretty smart
>Goes to law school
>Tell her that I voted for Trump
>Looks at me like I just made a deal with the devil.
>Asked me why I voted for a person who said all Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers
>Try to tell her that's not what he said
>She brings up other things and I tell her that's not true either
>She thinks it was a terrible vote
>Said she would rather have Jeb or Hillary win
>Recently told me Antifa isn't even remotely as bad as I think they are, even after I show her the Bike Lock guy
I don't get it.

>push peoples buttons

but its so funny

yeah, total denial. This is what have pushed our country in such a corrupted state. So even more hypocrisy from the left ain't helping us into the debate. This is why everything is the way it is now. People are tired of the bullshit. Of the double standard industry and tired of not having a place in any debate. Since there's no more debate all anywhere.

Depressing isn't it?

at all*

You are 100% correct, the majority of leftists DO believe it (or shine their halos saying they believe it).

The people in control do NOT, and are using racism vs equality as yet another tool in their arsenal.

Fuck the left, there will never be a compromise.
Give an inch, the left takes 3 miles, than gives it to niggers and spics.

Fuck you people, fuck everything you stand for.
I would rather die in civil war then ever continue on with my life knowing I helped your wretched fucked up cause.
Curse every single one of you mother fuckers, you deserve no happiness or solitude.
The shit you support has destroyed so many and so much, there must be a price to be paid and it won't be enough to just fucking say "oops sorry".
Mark my fucking words, you people are going to pay for every white child man and women who has suffered or died at the hands of you backwater low IQ fucking assholes.
Fuck you people fuck every single one of you.
CIVIL WAR or BUST.

what a bunch of hypocritical fuckwads, thats the exact hypocritical bullshit in the current leftist shit that pisses me off, goes to show theres some fucking agenda to pick whatever preferential (see cheap and easy to control) labor and students - gotta expose those fuckers

Right. So when I mentioned that globalists believe in racial equality, these were the people who I was referring to - the majority at the bottom, not the minority at the top.

I know which side I will choose: the left. These faggots list the civil war, they lost WW2 and they have lost the culture and demographic war. I am not gonna fight for losers and sonce I am a white guy I will probably inform and sell them out to the feds before fleeing to a blue state.
The right has a long track record of losing and I want to be on the winning side.

unironically what is even wrong with the portrayed hypocrisy here

it's what everyone else does to further their interests as best they can, who even cares

Go tell it to the left. They are the ones that are running interference for Islamists terrorism.
The shift to the right was a response to the lefts sudden pushing of anti-white bullshit in Unis and the mass media while there is perpetual terrorism in Europe targeting whites.

>talking to females instead of just beating them

That's your problem.

Violence is ok when we do it.
>The left

Quality post.
It is, indeed, all about the race question.
All the left's "Open borders are good, income redistribution is good" is based fundamentally on the premise that every race is equal in faculties.
They logically can't back down long-term on the ever increasing gibs train, because it's central to their theory of justice. They are obliged by the logic of their fundamental position to keep taxing higher and higher to push handouts higher and higher.
And there's now too many mestizos and foreign ethnicities in the US for this position to ever go away.
There is, fundamentally, no solutions other than
1) The mestizos accepting that they are literally a lower class of genetic human detritus
2) The mestizos being forcibly deported
3) RACE WAR

>I AM SILLY!

samesamesame