With Open Gates: The Forced Collective Suicide of European Nations

(BUMP IF YOU THINK NEWFAGS SHOULD SEE IT)
Anyone here had any part in making this? Easily the best video on the topic ever made. It's a shame Jewtube shut it down at 10 million views.
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
liveleak.com/view?i=760_1447327952
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn2YNkSsOEs&t=509s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i hate open borders now. build the wall! down with blacks!

we need anti-dragon material cos wall didnt work againts dragon just like in got

>youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
Thanks for reminding me of this video. I'll get onto Youtube right away and report it, just like I did with all the others in the past. You can bet that it will get SHUT DOWN just as fast.

Who cares, it doesn't change anyone. People like and share it then get on with their day to day lives.

No one is DOING anything.

Here is your (((((you))))))

You're probably trolling, but jesus fuck... if the only way you can win is by enforcing censorship, how do you not realize you're in the wrong you faggot nigger kike bitch?

This is GeX's video. I was on fullpol when it first came out.

>People like and share it
Did normies really do that when it came out? I mean it blew up really fast but I didn't see it on facebook.

nice a new one

>GeX
what's that?

bump in and addin

Bump

This video is the strongest redpill I've ever seen
I was a hard-core pro-EU cuck before seeing it

bump pol share this on every site you can.

Really? So when you read in the paper that millions were coming in you didn't see niggers, you saw doctors and engineers?

Bumping.

thanks.

ill sit here and bump this thread every 10 minutes if I have to. This is insane. We must keep the truth relevant we have to try and break through the apathy of our people

WERE BACK BABY

Thanks bro. Because of the shill and newfag invasion I've made it a priority to attach redpilled images as often as possible. There's really no reason not to.

np bro, I remember shilling the original open gates and it got 1.4 million views if we can do the same with this one it will be a huge success. It redpilled a fuckton of normies

Jesus, she is so adorable, the wife I have been praying for.

The beginning is really just not the same without the dystopic cyberpunk techno music that it had. The propaganda just doesn't have the same punch.

I found a copy of the original at liveleaks here: liveleak.com/view?i=760_1447327952

Watch it and see the difference in editing and impact.

Is there someone who could restore the original in higher definition? That would ideal to do this video full justice.

won't gain momentum like it did before. When the original got popular it was at the peak of the refugee crisis

it got up to 10 million if i remember correctly. god bless the guys who made it. showed it to my mother and it made quite the impact on her. imagine what we could accomplish if you could own a media conglomerate without sucking jew dick...

i agree 100%

here's the actual original btw

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn2YNkSsOEs&t=509s

Bump

Bump

that's not the original, this is the original:

bump

thx

bump

it was made by our slightly less cucked comrades over at infpol

Make an antifa version with the same production value and guarantee Trump will tweet that shit out.

>non-cucked, original Barbara Spectre version
bump

How that fat rat Gregor Gysi can say that shit and not be assassinated is a fucking tragedy man.

Race realism is an American tradition.

I'm convinced this is Hell. They were successful in the inversion process.

To end "Nazism" they had to put people in jail for speaking their mind

This is so disheartening. We must stay strong. We will not die out.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A BROWN WORLD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kek