Pidgin News General

HURRICANE EDITION

Why dem dey name hurricane?

Hurricane na type of storm wey get plenty-plenty rain plus strong wind. Sometimes sef thunder go follow join.

bbc.com/pidgin/world-41077102

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41067548
bbc.com/pidgin/world-41077102
gizoogle.net/textilizer.php
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41074919
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Before-before, na only woman name dem dey use till 1979 wen dem con add man name.

dey need mo money for dem programz

tanks i no no ho speaken lik angland pepo.

The West is dying

Mmmmmm, so this is the famed "Queen's English" I hear so much about.

Post pasta about RED WEDDIN INNA LOO

I found it funny that the BBC admitted themselves right after starting this that it was a failure because nigger speak is unique to each nigger so there was no way to accurately translate english where they could all understand it... But the BBC is so cucked that they've put themselves into an awful situation where they can't just cancel this shit. They'll have to fund this joke for eternity.

In other news
>After Nigerians begin react to wetin military talk wen dem say dem dey monitor social media, e be like say di Nigerian military don dey sing another tune.

Hol up. So wh u be sayin be... we was Hurikangz n shieet?

>A day after im talk dis one, Major General Enenche talk to BBC and im say make Nigerians no dey fear. E say though dem dey monitor wetin people dey talk ontop social media, dem no fit arrest anybodi.

bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41067548

dey b post na hurikang na dey chalk lookn pe-po na amerika

FOUND IT

>The World Food Programme, wey dey part of the United Nations don start to dey shout say pikins wey dey for Yemen na dem dey suffer pass for the war wey dey happen for the country.

>BBC follow one family wey dia pikin, Alaa, dey hospital because say, him no get food to chop.

Whatever your politics, you have to feel for the little pickins that no get food to chop.

Make it stop.

>bbc.com/pidgin/world-41077102
someone please get Tyrome to read this

OOGA BOOGA

holy shit im dying over here
every time one of these posts come up im in tears

shiiiiiiiet woke as fuck we wuz nigstein

i just dont under stand why dem dey

make america dem dey now

Kek

you do dem dey na na top o da earf

us da kangz innit

wen dem dey nut an dis one done she keep succ-succ

Hurricanes are stronk independent women of colour.

>6 AWA WEY DUN PASS

KEK I HAD TO SOUND THIS OUT FOR A SECOND

POSTED 6 HOURS AGO

LEARN ENGLISH NIGGERS, WEY DUN LONG AGO

If we can read and understand ebonics, why can't they read and understand proper English?

>tfw Gizoogle is more real than you think
>gizoogle.net/textilizer.php
It was ahead of it's time...

>translation of this BBC article: bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41074919
A record 30in of drizzle (75cm) has already fallen on tha hood of Houston up in tha wake of Hurricane Harvey, turnin roadz tha fuck into rivers.

But forecastas say dat number could nearly double lata dis week.

On Mondizzle Prezzy Dizzle Trump also approved a emergency declaration fo' neighbourin Louisiana.

"They're sayin itz tha freshest. It aint nuthin but a phat amount of water, there be a never been anythang like it," tha pimpin' muthafucka holla'd at hustlas.

Dude paid tribute ta rescue crews n' tha "spirit" of playas up in Texas, sayin da thug was dealin wit Congress on fundin as he prepared ta git on over ta tha state on Tuesday.

"It aint nuthin but goin ta be a straight-up high-rollin' thang," da perved-out muthafucka holla'd.

Lord Jesus why have you abandoned us with this level of retardation? What did I do to be born in this timeline?!?!?!?!?

There is no hurricane at all, it is liberal propaganda.

Liberals and scientists have conspired in a lie that burning massive amounts of fossil fuels puts more carbon in the atmosphere, enhancing the greenhouse effect and causing global warming. This would contribute to larger and more destructive hurricanes which would flood the US.

There is no hurricane. It is a liberal media hoax. Listen to President Trump - there is no global warming, no increase in catastrophic weather and so forth. Even the governor of Texas says so, so the idea this can be happening is impossible! Don't believe the liberal lies from fake news about this so-called hurricane and flood.

i cry err time

This reads like the congo-bongo speak they used in Cloud Atlas.