ITS HAPPENING!

ITS HAPPENING!
ITS HAPPENING!
PEDOPHILE AND ALT LEFT DISCORD DISCOVERED WITH THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS!
their in voice too, discord(.)me/mobley

Give em a good ol taste of meme magic and weaponized autism

LOL

god i fucking hate these pedo alt-lefters

ATTAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!

discusting pedo's

holy shit

>attack

Is this another Antifa honeypot?

>mobley
>ley means law

Mob Law. There you have it lads, the commies can't hide for long.

MOBLEY

real shit?

this is complete cancer

nope, just a pedo one

LOL

you found something then take it to the FBI. I ain't clicking that shit

ENZA

Its time to kill

is it pedophilia or hebephilia? the distinction is important

both

ew i have that shirt, delet this cursed image

found the pedophile

no way i'm clicking that. thats not a discord site, thats a fake. 100% this is a honeytrap.

you have to have some major autism

>FBI

Okay friend, let me explain something to you since you seem to be new here. Hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilIa. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy . Human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. Being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting, but only in the US does there seem to be an unwarranted taboo around a healthy and normal condition. My head hurts. I'm just trying to get my real life back.

You're a paedophile

Both are disorders. Even when I was 12, I understood that 18 year old girls were more attractive than my peers.

They're leftists either way, so it doesn't matter.

good goys. hope that paycheck is worth entrapping innocent people just because they aren't commie fucks.

>user says he won't follow a suspicious link
>"Why don't you fucking click it, you fucking autistic virgin! Everyone is laughing at you."

Almonds beginning activation cycle.

>muh degeneracy isn't as degenerate
only a autist makes the distinction between the two. categorizing your desire to fuck young girls but not children doesn't make you less of a faggot. I can aesthetically appreciate a girl who will clearly grow into an attractive young woman, but that's not the same as your shadbase faggotry,

in almost any state in america you can get a bullet put square between your eyes and at most the shooter (hero) would get a slap on the wrist "punishment" if they had reason to believe you were anywhere near their children

that's not a discord link.
look at all these false flag psyop /leftypol/yps trying to fool you.
Don't fall for their lies, don't click that shit, NIGGA

Show us some fucking juice off this shit or else I'm gonna sage this faggotry.

actualy autism

This is pasta.

Yall mad at pasta.

Not clicking your false link. It's a grabber. Tracker. or both. Trying to tie my posts to me? Not gonna work. not as stupid as you think. CIA/NSA monitors this board everyday. Think we didn't realise?

Lmao

kek
i knew it sounded familiar

Can t trick us

Obvious bait antifags

All

>this low-energy honeypot

Funny, OPfag. Claim to have a leftwing cpdiscord. Post link in Sup Forums to get people to join and have them all try to dox each other.

You fail.

stale pedo pasta

rare based american

PASTA DE PASTA

If real take screenshots of their screen names for future research purposes.

>lol
>Sup Forums is so stupid
>they're going to fall for this again
>just like Charlottesville

Tsssss. Fucking lefties. "If we give them a link they will surely click on it. I mean I would..."