Korea launched the missile again

America and Japan can nothing..?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/north-korea-missile-launch-over-japan-live-updating/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>South Korean is scared and asking big dick America to protect him

Protect yourself faggot

So will everyone just be cucks and watch NK flash its cock?

South Korea can nothing..?

Holy shit who could have predicted this

>can America do nothing?
America could flatten everything north of the DMZ but are you willing to lose Seoul in the process? Because that's probably what will happen.

I thought we are a vessal state?

>implying an american four star general hasn't admitted that nk can wipe out the entire base of american troops in sk within 3 and a half hours in a leaked memo

sk is on the same level as canada. they're basically sovereign states but they both somewhat rely on america. sk less so

Kim Jung Un is the new Chad

There is an UNSC meeting scheduled late TUESDAY EVENING. Abe and Trump have talked on the phone and have agreed to escalate tensions on the border. South Korea has stated it will react STERNLY if the North Koreans keep up their Nuclear Missile Tests. Lastly more SANCTIONS will be introduced. It's a nothingburger.

nk launches missiles over japan
>It's a nothingburger.
trump tweets
>omfg, this shit has to stop, muh russia!

>TUESDAY EVENING
why so late

>agreed to escalate tensions on the border
do you mean de-escalate?

If you think anything other than more sanctions being placed on North Korea is going to happen you're ignorant.

>fuck that piggy zipperheaded faggot
>>bring it on

ur only ignorant if you DONT believe so.

otherwise your choice of words doesnt fit.

No I don't. They want to put pressure on the Norks. If you've been paying attention you'd see that Abe has been relatively happy that Trump has taken a more "firm" approach to North Korea

We're not going to spill more blood for you. Fix your own problems.

so then how is it a nothingburger?
your very same post denies that.

Most nations are vassal states to America.

Because this has all happened before you dumb cunt.

I'm wondering. If Japan does get nuked would I want to survive the nuke or die in it? On one hand everybody has to die and if I do going down in a blaze with many others and having my death be part of a major historical event remembered for centuries maybe even get my name on a memorial monument and have a death be immortalized in history is compelling. On the other hand not dying is nice, and if I live I can always tell people about how I was part of the major world changing event and live on to experience having been part of something that will be remembered for centuries and reflect on being part of something so big.
What do you think? Would you want to survive the World War 3 starting nuke or go down in the nuke?

so how do you know all that?

Keep living and kill Kim Jung Pork

Because before I come on here to post I do some actual research so I don't look like another dumb fucking Somalian posing from Germany. This all happened before in '98 and in '09.

Japan just be gettin nuked all the time eh

If we just surrender what happens?

It's not like they can invade us.

checked
no i mean how do you know

Where is the every country belongs to america meme at?

>you know who is going to get my big american vessel?

>the entire band of TARA

>If we just surrender what happens?
Join us, Gook!

Strategic Sentinel for some. They just released another update on this crisis. Apparently there could be a military reaponse from South Korea according to the joint chiefs agreement in their country. Hmm maybe this will be different. Doubt it though

literally just found the post a sec before you posted this.

>America and Japan can nothing..?
What do you want us to do? Shoot down the missiles aimed at the middle of nowhere? If we succeed, we aggravate them more. If we fail, we send a message to them that we can't shoot down their missiles and are completely defenseless. We have a 50/50 shot with our defenses, and neither outcome seems ideal.

Or maybe we should just go to war with them off the bat. First thing that happens is Seoul gets shelled to shit. Second thing to happen is that China is forced to get involved, which nobody wants (not even China).

Should we add more sanctions? Because they haven't been doing anything. Kim can starve his entire population and still keep making missiles.

Diplomacy? We've tried that several times and only learned that the North Korean government can't be trusted to keep its word.

The problem is that there is no correct move here. We can't even just ignore them because that just allows them to develop their weapons program.

Checked. They never catch a break.

Emp their asses, send a single seal team to capture Kim and spread freedom to the norks

So how much longer is China going to stand around and make excuses for this shit? NK just keeps putting them in a fucked up situation.

Badass Kim.

I want to save japan from the evil communists and have sexy japanese buisness milfs in both arms as I save them from a burning building and then they take me back to a traditional village and nurse my wounds in a traditional japanese bath and introduce me to their daughters.

just because we use your land as a parking space for our military doesnt mean we actually care about you at all

Well yeah. NK can delete everything of importance in SK the second shit goes hot.
But NK still has cold war era AA and missile defense. The counterattack from the US and allies would destroy NK.
Hence the stalemate that's lasted so long.

NK can do whatever they want. They know Trump is a pussy bitch. It wouldn't have been a problem if Trump hadn't drawn attention to the fact that he's so weak and helpless by talking so much shit he can't back up.

I'm starting to think there was a coup in North Korea

>Firing missles into the ocean
I don't get it, do they hate whales or something? What are they trying to do here?

An EMP won't stop artillery which will shell Seoul, and China will still get involved. Assassinating or capturing Kim is a 50/50 whether the N.Koreans will lose hope and cause some to seize power or become suicidal if Kim has devout military leaders to take over and convince the country to avenge him.
They're just proving they can reach certain distances

ever heard of gorilla warfare? nk taught the viets during nam. and amerifats can't tell north koreans apart from south koreans. the whole thing would be a headache to deal with

>gorilla warfare

>(You)

Source?

>tfw I'll be nuked before my new daki arrives

Who's your Daki from, senpai?

cbsnews.com/news/north-korea-missile-launch-over-japan-live-updating/

Trump.

You better be planning that invasion right now.

Or I'm not VOTING for you in 2020.

This is it lads.

I think I'm about to lose respect for The Don.

no, you're a drain on our economy

kys

Imagine they do one of these tests and being the shit missiles they are midflight they brake down and "crash" right on Tokyo. Would be hilarious. Not for those there tho.

There will be no invasion under Trump or any other president. It's a no-win situation and nothing can change that. NK has nukes and millions of mortars aimed at SK across the DMZ ready to go on a moment's notice. Best case scenario estimates say 10 million dead in the first few hours. No one is going to risk that.

who says there will be a ground invasion?

>gorilla warfare

topkek

>lol just shoot down something at 550km altitude
the kids on this board

At some point, Kim will have even more power.

This needs to end now.

Too late, especially after Trump made the huge blunder with the navy fleet that wasn't there. His bluff was publicly exposed and revealed that he has no intentions of doing anything. Now NK is emboldened to take more aggressive actions. Trump blew it.

>how to make the fat little chink the martyr of the peoples war against the western demons

Actually, that means we have to.if NK attacked, then millions die in Seol from NK Artillery, there is no choice but massive escalation.

That's over the ISS. Next time they can lean out the window with a rifle and take a shot at it.

If NK is attacked and they respond by shelling SK, I mean.

nah mate a rifle isn't powerful enough, a heat seeking missile will do it

that's the dumbest plan anyone's ever come up with.

Would be hilarious to see your clubbed Seals on NorkTV though

>millions die in Seoul

major doubt. US firebombing tokyo only killed around 200 thousand.

Seol has shelters set up for evacuation, and if america is the one attacking the would obviously be prepared.

what should we do, invade them for launching missiles into the ocean?

we're waiting for them to do a first strike so we can claim moral superiority and keep china out of it

Trump has balls of steel.

I just hope he uses them and EMP's the shit out of Pyongyang.

we're there as a check against china dumbfuck

PLEASE SAVE ANIME TRUMP

EMPs don't disable mortars or guns. So he drops an EMP, then what? NK lives without power 99% of the time anyway. And now they have an excuse to invade and over run SK. Trump won't be prepared, he's a weakling who talks a lot and does nothing.

You have to do something with this retard before you complain about the other countries.
This indecisive idiot is nothing but a pain in the ass.

Nk is China's knight, SK is our rook. Bad trade overall. NK is baiting by checking our other rook, japan. China is the queen. USA will not use itself(the queen) to trade for a knight and lose 2 rooks. Only way it happens is if SK/NK or JAPAN does first strike, to get a fair trade at least

I predict that North Korea And Trump (thus USA) will become friends.
Screencap this then call me later

Are you suggesting that we let North Korea win?

Or do you think sanctions actually work?

More people might die if Seoul isn't sacrificed.

They can't win a stalemate. And the cost for us to win with a military action is far too great. It's not worth it. The best option is to sit tight and wait for NK to collapse on its own like the Soviet Union did.

>America and Japan can nothing..?

Just wait for Obesity to work it's magic.

This is correct. NK just did its only possible move. Our best move is ignore the bait, and move other pieces. Just hope our liberal jackass media doesnt tilt the president into playing stupid

As God said:
>If you lose yourself to nonsensically squirt blood
>then you'll lose the little food you have on the floor
>since nonsensical aggresion is a decaying fruit
>that stop you from stoping the evil jews

Yeah.

So we should probably stop sending them food.

Oh wait, the liberals would complain and say we're allowing them to starve.

On top of that, Chinese banks are backing NK.

Bankers like money and typically have a hard time letting it go freely.

That was Trump's gamble. He thought he could bluff China into stopping the NK aid. But his bluff was exposed because he was too stupid to move the navy fleet like he said he would. If he had done that one simple thing when he said he would, China would have been more willing to negotiate on the NK issue. Trump fucked it up. Now the chance is lost forever and we have to go back to waiting for NK to die on its own.

>plays AEGIS warships for 20 years

>No one uses them to defend their airspace in real combat conditions

The missile's course was known and it wasn't headed for land so they let it go. You don't waste munitions on a non-threat.

He trusts the generals too much. Just hope they are not stupid. Or we have some godly tech no one knows about. But that would expose us to china and russia if we use it.

If they knew the trajectory they would've blown it out of the sky. What happens when it goes for Hawaii or the US mainland?

This is hurting AEGIS credibility by the week.

Don't compare NK to Vietnam, NK is trained more traditionally and they don't have the advantage of Jungle terrain, the ability to run supplies through a third country, or the man power to win a war of attrition.

Even still if there ends up being similarities to Vietnam the US obviously came up with counter measures for future Vietnam scenarios. Also the civilian defection rate would be much higher because they're incredibly impoverished and I bet the civilian rations are better than the mice they eat. But you keep thinking the US military is incompetent even though we are the reason Russia didn't steam roll Europe.

Why would you shoot if you know it will miss

china has a treaty with nk that always gets reaffirmed. if nk get hit china will respond

They did know the trajectory. Why would they bother shooting it if it's going into the ocean? It was at way too high of an altitude to hit Japan. Do you really think we don't know how to track a missile's trajectory and target?

Trump oddly silent right now.

Maybe the plans are drawn and orders given. Kim dead by morning IMO.

>UNSC
Those faggots don't deserve that title
Should be reserved for the creation of an actual UNSC

>America could flatten everything north
Fuck that. Twenty five million unskilled immigrants that have been brainwashed and given horrible education filled with lies will be on Japan, South Korea, and China's hands. Nobody wants to deal with them; they're gonna wait it out.

The missile defense systems are designed to shoot them on the way up or the way down, not 500km up (highest test interception was 250km up). So unless you had a ship in the area it was coming down you couldn't.
That and the whole if you try and miss your deterrent is gone.

Lara Flynn Boyle sure got fat