Why Japan is the best country on earth with the best culture and women

title says it all, im learning japanese and moving there in one year, can people give me pros and cons on why i should go, kansha , user

Give me a nip gf NOW

Fuck off we're full

>falling for the Japan is utopia meme
You will be disappointed when you realize Japan is nothing like anime.

>moving to japan
>white weeb

have fun man

north korea just fired a missile over you guys
gl hf

i dont watch anime sir

konitchiwa , o-genki desu ka?
(op here btw pracitising my katakana and hirigana)

japanese men dont want us there because they no that jap women love us westerners and we will steal there women and culture

Kusogaijin deteike

>japanese men dont want us there because they no that jap women love us westerners and we will steal there women and culture

Omae mitai hito te kimoku naaa

bump i said i want pros and cons

Bring your own Hazmat suit. Bring a spare if Kim nukes the place.

BUMP I WANT PROS AND CONS CUNTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>Moving to Japan after learning for 1 year

user.. I have something to tell you. Japanese is the most advanced language for English learners, it is easier to learn German or Spanish in one year than Japanese language itself. It will take 3 to 5 years to even get it down to speak well.

Go to Sup Forums you stupid fucking faggot cunt. I hate you fucking newfaggots so much, jesus christ.

Probably Switzerland, Dubai and South Korea can compete with you.

fuck of shin shen xuo, leave the based japs alone

t. Someone who has never actually studied Japanese and vomits opinions he gets from meme infographs on Sup Forums

there's a reason why the suicide rate in Japan is pretty high.

ur all just haters im going to be a video game tester in japam

You SHOULDN'T go because you will be sullying their soil with your niggerness. Don't be a degenerate racemixer.

fuck i do hate niggertry u got me there

If you do not look like a jap they will hate you.

You mistyped Denmark

do it. japan's awesome. great culture, great women, clean, safe. can't think of any cons

PROS: Amazing food, tight immigration controls, people are friendly once you speak some Japanese, low crime, low rent, great health care, world-class public transport, great beaches and snowboarding
CONS: Disney resorts can be really crowded on the weekends (try and visit on weekdays), humid summers

To heck with Disney, I'd rather go sightseeing.

Be that one tourist with the pink shirt and neon green fanny pack, you know the one.

Who puro here?

thank you, just bought my dream back to life.

>that hangtime
damn

another con is you people really take KYS to another level

spbp
Fucking sex tourists are the scum of the white race. Keep Japan pure, they can be ethnonationalist allies in the next round, too.

This is simply not true and you most likely are a delusional animufaggot. My (white) Australian friend worked in Japan for 4 years as a researcher at a University and was married to a Japanese woman. Giving Japan credit for all the thing there are to credit, he says it’s a social graveyard. Now he can predict the first hour of conversation with a Japanese, word for word. And the only people he ever truly hanged out with were other foreigners, his waifu notwithstanding.

And then there are taboos that you absolutely must not break. In one of his jobs he did something that irked his boss (went to give a talk to a “wrong” place, imagine that!), after that the whole group ostracized him. For two years! He had to quit after 2 years / 3 just because he felt he was going nowhere in terms of productivity with these guys.

So I say fuck Japan. Visit as a tourist? Maybe. Live in that motherfucker? Hell no!

Why are the Nippas failing so hard with their birth rates? They're heading for a population crisis senpai.

I have noticed that Asians really like slapstick compared to other people.

>ooga booga yellow boiz be jealous cuz we got bigga dix
Stop it.

It's structured completely differently, and the kanji are brutal.

lol Liger

Real Japanese love Disney
Japan is defacto civic nationalism -- pay your taxes and behave or get deported. Remember that and it's a great place.
T_T

>low rent
What?
I'd like to visit Hokkaido, though. It sucks that I'm a poorfag--maybe I can sign up to one of those farm worker volunteer programs. I heard that they treat foreigners like shit in those, is that true, or just for the niggers and mudslimes? Will a white guy respecting the locals (i.e. not chasing the women) be mistreated?

>CONS: Live next to a nuclear madman

That said I'd totally live there if I get a chance. Might look into a working holiday

yeah ive seen its cheapish rent there, in australia its like $200 a week for the same size place in jap which would be $300 a month

Rent is very low compared to other international cities, though rooms are smaller. Be respectful of everyone and you'll be fine.

>civic nationalism
I wish you could actually be ethnonationalist. It makes me depressed and angry every time I think about our (((government))) and all the nigger soldiers there creating mongrels. If any nation tried to assert its own people's right to exist, we would bomb them. Shit sucks.

And I heard that guys like Taro Aso are dying out. Japan might be in for some tough times, so hopefully they can learn from the West.

What is it about Japan that attracts so many people? Are there so many idiots that watch anime and think the country is all sunshine and rainbows?

(in Tokyo)

Not sure it's really possible with a society that wants international trade.

>Kanji
>Having anything to do with speaking the language in 1 year.
>Kanji
Please

Didn't know that, thanks. As long as I'm out of that clusterfuck of Tokyo, it looks comfy.
Is the gift for neighbors a meme or would it help? Do I get watermelons (nigger paradise, kek)?

I know, but here in the USA, disney is nothing more than an overpriced theme part focused more on the money than anything else.

i dont even watch anime, its just got hell nice looking landscape buildings, everyone there looks like cool cunts and there language is hectic, imo japanese are the real master race

are you a jap or an english teacher/usa soldier? where do you live? I'm practicing Japanese but I don't wanna be another gaijin annoying the natives (although japan is probably the best country for me as far politics and costumes go)

Don't move there unless you're Japanese. Don't be a Jew.

OP HERE ok i lied to get more attention im actually going in 3 years not one year so once i finish my course so i can go over there, so stop with the one year cant sspeak properly shit

Japanese grammar and vocab is different but if you aren't a brainlet then it's insanely easy. The average English native only has to learn to make a couple new sounds and lots of Euros will be completely prepared for every sound already. There's no bullshit like noun declensions split by gender and whatever the fuck, like with most Romance languages. Hiragana and katakana mean that pronunciation is actually consistent. Everybody whines about keigo but it's nothing compared to the structural retardation that comes with most other big languages. Kanji is literally the only reason that Japanese gets rated so high in difficulty, and you don't need them to talk even if they are necessary to actually survive in Japan. It's not easy but its way easier than most languages. It certainly doesn't take 3-5 years to speak well like that retard I replied to said.

Kinda a meme, but I've been given towels and given chocolate before
Here too, but there's less of a stigma about consumerism here and more stigma about being a noncontributing NEET

stop spreading your cancer...

Engrish teacher at a uni

>and women
oh look another stealth yellow fever thread

living at tokyo? I'm not a fan of big cities although kyoto looks kinda comfy.

We have a board called /trv/. Go ask iver there. Reported

How so? Trade doesn't mean movement of peoples or destruction of culture. And Japan is already very protectionist with some things.
If anything, keeping Japan distinct maintains the unique things it has to offer, rather than turning the whole world into a standardized assembly line, the same everywhere.
I thought you meant learning the language, sorry.
If it's just speaking it seems foreign but very possible because of its solid structure.
Essentially homogeneous population, relatively traditional values compared to the West, actually developed and strong, etc. Those things are what white countries should be, if it weren't for (((them))).

>Essentially homogeneous population
not for long if more faggots keep trying to go there

Yeah, I like Tokyo a lot. Used to live north in Utsunomiya. If you're just getting started it's easier to get work outside Tokyo proper.

Cool. How was your Japanese before you went to Japan? I'll take you did the JLPT beforehand?

Damn, doesn't that take a lot of work nowadays? I heard from some Finn here that they make you take a high-bar fluency test in Japanese and you need a bachelor's at least.

I disprove of racemixing. A lot of people just want to see the country, and it's not like davido-kun will breed anyway. The niggers need to be kept out, though..

Exposure to trade exposes you to outside culture, which is a two-way street as far as influence goes. Cultural vacuums are impossible. The Japanese displaced the Ainu when they arrived from China. So it goes.

I go back and forth. A good culture has standards for its immigration and demands that foreigners assimilate. Any outside influence changes your culture though.

>The niggers need to be kept out, though
niggers as in black people, or niggers as in obnoxious assholes

Kobe and Osaka are probably the most comfy places to live as a foreigner.

People in kansai kinda behave like human beings, instead like robots like in the rest of Japan.

In any case, anyone who thinks Japan is the best country in the world, either he's a complete ignorant, either he is a beta cuck.

>Why Japan is the best country on earth

Because they won't let merchants import ((("cheap labor"))) for """International Buisiness-Cheap Labor""" reasons.

My Japanese was bad, but it's improved. Not where I want it to be tho
Nope. Bachelor's degree is required for work visa, but no Japanese required

>Kobe and Osaka

Zainichi paradise

True, but it can be kept at acceptable levels. I'm not autistic enough to say that the Japanese should reject words like baito just because they're foreign. But agendas pushed by multinational corporations and (((banks))) need to be kept out. Those intentionally wreck nations.
I'm happy to hear if a nip is interested in the West, especially muh heritage. I'd imagine they would feel good about it, too, if I showed interest in their country. That isn't the issue.
Both, really. Wigger sex tourists should be shot.

>Bachelor's degree is required for work visa, but no Japanese required
packing bags as soon as I get it
Rice farming in bumfuck nowhere here I come

Shit posting aside, I visited Japan hoping to become disillusioned, because I thought that I have a too positive image of Japan.

It didn't work.

>Japan is such a good country with nice people!
>Im gonna go there and pollute their pure homogeneous race with my alien genes as sign of my appreciation!
kys fag

>Japan is the best country
Nah, they have a horrific work culture. I admire their social cohesiveness.
The best country for me would probably be Poland at the moment. Same homogeneity, but white.

>japanese men dont want us
is this supposed to make you feel empowered?

I think Japan does its best. Hard to resist the Rothschildren central banks after the war, but Japan's soft power otaku culture is a huge plus for them. Their culture is pretty resilient.
Oddly enough farming would be hard to get a visa for. Working holiday or student visa, maybe.

>tfw most of family is ethnic Russian
>tfw Japanese like or don't care almost every European group but you
But yeah, Japan is for look, not fug.

This. OP is probably a chink/gook also which makes it even worse.

yeah these people will make japanese more japanese

Dont be a fucking cunt. Stay here and help your own fucking country be great, dont fuck off and try to fuck up someone elses.

Probably not, but I serve here at Japan's pleasure. If they tire of me I'll be asked to leave, and I'm okay with that.

Japan actually does need some skilled foreign labor to help them do business internationally. That may not always be the case, but it's the reality now. They're quite selective about their immigration though, and that's to their credit.

Why did you reply to me? If Japan's taking in foreigners for this thing, it's better me than some nigger looking to get his dick wet. I just want to see the place, not fuck everything that moves.

will a diploma be enough to be able to go teach english? its a 3 year course

If it's an accredited bachelor's degree, yes

What are good alternative jobs for stupid gaijin that know fluent Japanese that don't want to be a English teacher?

lol he said diploma, meaning high school.

MIT Computer Science graduate here, would I be accepted to work there?

IT and nursing are in high demand, along with business recruiting and financial services/trading. Check gaijinpot to get a feel for what's out there.

no not highschool, in australia highschool is a qce (queensland cert of education) diploma is a 3 year course

Almost no one spoke English, when I was in Japan. Not the pharmacy, not the hotel reception in my Hotel in Sapporo. I'd imagine they'd need translators for leaflets etc, but I guess, they don't care

Yes, they are desperate for IT. Language might limit your options, but there are jobs.

Not sure, sorry. You might check with the embassy.

what country did you move from? and do you like japan more? why?

>Amazing food
When your taste buds are garbage and you haven't been to enough countries, of course jap cuisine is gonna seem amazing. Bland and overpriced is what it actually is
>tight immigration controls
Irrelevant to you
>people are friendly once you speak some Japanese
Ironic how you think locals being mean to foreigners is a pro, but you're brain damaged so there's that. It's also false. Everyone I met was nothing short of courteous.
>low crime
Sure, but legal system needs a lot of work.
>low rent
Maybe if you live in Hikone, absolutely no fucking way if you live in the big/known cities
>great health care
That's nice, but aus has one of the best in the world so meh to me
>world-class public transport
Can't object
>great beaches and snowboarding
Can't comment

So why haven't you listed 12 hour work days and bosses expecting huge amounts of voluntary overtime as a con? Japan is excellent for a visit, but anyone who wants to live there is flat out retarded.

You'll always be a filthy gaijin to them

America. I moved here because I'm a weeb. I'm a little less weeb-y now, but not much. I watch a little less anime these days and spend more time eating and taking baths and walking around.

Ok then don't come