Bush is elected in 2000

>Bush is elected in 2000
>Hurricane immediately destroys a red state

>Trump is elected in 2016
>Hurricane immediately destroys a red state

Isn't it obvious by now that God doesn't want you voting republican? How many more times does He need to make an example before the message gets across?

Or maybe God is punishing Cuckservatives for not voting full-on White Power?

Let's not forget that at the end of the day it is Cuckservatism that is pulling our people to the left-globalist spectrum.

>2005
>Immediately

>Texas
>Destroyed

>America elects a Democrat
>hurricane destroys Jew York
Or maybe it's global warming?

I would argue that God's definitely on the side of Republicans. We elect a God-fearing, Christian conservative man and he immediately sends his wrath and fury out to absolutely destroy our enemies. It's all very Biblical actually. You should really be asking yourself why you aren't a Christian yourself knowing that One True God is on our side.

More correctly destroys overwhelmingly blue areas in a red state.

>2 Chronicles 7:14

>If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

It's the same Guy that destroyed Sodom and Ghomorrah. Are you surprised?

>Gay marriage is legalised
>Massive Hurricane hits
Conservatives say act of God, Liberals say it was just a hurricane

>Republican wins presidency
>Massive hurricane hits
Liberals say act of God, conservatives say it was just a hurricane

American Politics: Retards calling retards retards

Sadly, christcucks are so stupid, that they will believe you.

Forgetting about Hurricane Sandy?? Did $75 billion worth of damage in 2012

Houston was blue.

Never happen. Cuckservatives are Israel-firsters. That's why they are called cuckservatives. Conservative is just a dog whistle for "Enable jews at all costs".

>Houston
>Red

ok.

>immediately
>katrina was in 05
>ignoring Sandy
>implying either Houston or New Orleans are anything but solid blue libcuck bastions

>>Bush is elected in 2000
>>Hurricane immediately destroys a red state
>>Trump is elected in 2016
>>Hurricane immediately destroys a red state
>Isn't it obvious by now that God doesn't want you voting republican?

Bush is president
Katrina drowns niggers
those not drowned move to Houston

Trump is president
Harvey drowns Houston

Isn't it obvious by now that God doesn't want you taking in those he smites or banishes?

>destroys

People where floating around in inflatables playing in the water bro.

Texas probably needed the cool down.

(((christcucks)))

LOOKS LIKE YOUR GOD IS DOING your emperor,s work.
him that is truly blessed.
your country is ....how you say....FULL.

Friend, God is not the creator of these hurricanes, the government has been able to control and create typhoons and hurricanes since Vietnam.

>god fearing
>christian
>'grab em by the pussy'
>fucks over thousands of people to enrich himself
>reneges on deals and shortchanges his employees

truly a beacon of what Christianity is

it lets me know about weather manipulation weapons

How many times does it take before you niggers stop moving back to the Gulf? Haven't you realized that there is a fucking hurricane almost every year?

>implying someone has to be perfect to be a Christian
Are you perfect, user? Tell us.

Houston is fine, man. Golly Jee

>We elect a God-fearing, Christian conservative man

This has to be a fucking joke, someone please tell me this is a fucking joke. So a draft-dodger who has married three different women and has had different children with each who is known for his sexual advances and for devoting his life to the source of all evil, money, is considered a God-fearing Christian conservative?

And Christians wonder why everybody thinks they're retarded cucks.

Are you implying that Trudeau is the textbook example of a Christian now that he's allowed your country to be overrun with degenerates, drug addicts, trannies, and fags?

Whenever you point a finger at someone there are 3 pointing back at you. Why not relax and just admit that Jesus has this taken care of user? You'll be much more at ease I promise.

No ONE here implied Trudeau was a Christian you retarded dumbfuck. I'm dead serious, how can you be so stupid as to consider Donald Trump, out of all the people, to be a God-fearing Christian when the man is anti-Christian as he can get?

>Known for sexual advances and "grabbing women by the pussy"
>Has devoted his life to wealth and money
>Is one of the billionaires with the smallest percentage of money donated to charities
>The little money he gives to charities (His own Trump foundation) goes back directly to him
>Married three different women, proving he has zero fidelity
>Has had children with all three
>Current wife used to be a nude model
>Muh god-fearing christian!

Christcucks are so fucking stupid it hurts. P.S fuck your mascot too

Only God can judge him, user. It's neither your place or mine. He's confessed himself to be a Christian. I can only take the man by his word just like Obama who professes to be a Christian but is literally encouraging political violence at the moment. Where do you draw the line? Where is the distinction? Just relax. Come to Jesus. We will accept you even with your imperfections, you have a home. Just come home to Jesus and be comfy, user.

/thread

It sucks how liberal people are here. I just want a qt conservative girl...

Christ came to save the sinners, user.

>Isn't it obvious by now that God doesn't want you voting republican?

if by God, you mean the (((HAARP machine))), then yes. Which is why we must continue to support blumpfk

Religious people in America like yourself do actually realise that you are just as retarded as the flat earth creationists right?

What is it about American religious people and being so fucking stupid?
never seem to get this kind of shit coming from religious people in other countries....

>God
You mean HAARP?

I believe in god, not your Christian god, but the god that was like, bang, rapid expansion, added some shit to it and rules, let's see what will happened

God is telling you something drumpftards

He's telling us we're still Winning. Trump predicted this. We don't even have to gas the kikes and niggers if God's just going to do it for us.

Varg

>removes a commie permanently
>has 6 kids
>encourages other whites to do the same

Average Christcuck

>buys into modern anti-natalist propaganda
>spends money to send his kids on mission trips to Africa
>is a firm egalitarian
>can't wait until the next chappel sesh with the hottest new faggy Christian boy band "Christ is my Rock" to play a few samey songs and try hamfistedly to appeal to the "youth"
>rewatches Kony 2012 videos every week, is the only one that still cares