Mudshark cant find love

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aEL7NSzP-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah this thread!

Daily reminder that women who shit test by bragging about their negative traits and short comings are doing it deliberately to scare guys away and then use it as an excuse why they didn't put the effort in to make it work for anyone. It's all about manufacturing reasons rather than self improving to the point those reasons are inconsequential.

'Tis a fake, me lad.

Either way if a girl has a mixed kid on her tinder pics even if shes a school teacher and there is maybe an explanation she still gets a no match.

It's not an uncommon story, women push guys away with their bullshit quite often. Informing him subtly so he doesn't bring it up and dredge some bad feelings is a little different, especially when the intent is to not bring it up unless she wants to.

>love me and take care of me
>take care of me
Everyone's alone, dear.

I don't even like using a public bathroom after a black person, much less a pussy.

yeah
my buddy two years ago was talking to an ex of his trying to get with her. found out she was dating a nigger by dropping by her house unexpectedly and the nigger was there. Nigger got all uppity. Buddy stabbed the nigger. got off with no jail time lol, just a fine

It has everything to do with her personality and status as a fucking mudshark.

You burn the coal, you pay the toll.

That ain't new baby.

>Leaf makes a half decent post

I love how it implies she only dates whites now.

>Alternative hypothesis:

Guys don't want to raise another man's kids, let alone niglets.

I disagree, a guy would basically ignore any flaw if everything else is good or if he feels bad about it or he can't blame her for it or it just stops mattering. It's harder for guys than girls to find people so it's more likely real issues become frivolous nonissues for men and frivolous issues become major issues for women.

I know women well enough and I know how hungry men are to conclude many women are in fact creating their own problems.

Raising someone else's kid is shitty, but it's not actually a deal breaker. Spending every moment pushing him away to check if he can be pushed away is a deal breaker, no self respecting man wouldn't just fuck off and anyone who doesn't would quickly lose her respect, making her fuck off. This mentality is more likely and more of a relationship blocker than a kid.

What bothers me is the >take care of me

I once dated a black woman, as a white guy. I can confirm, even doing it that way, a toll is paid. Thank god I didn't get her pregnant.

>I went black, I will never go back

wtf these broads bitch and moan about the right to an abortion then insist on keeping some damn mud baby and expect me to accept all that shit just to listen to her complain about the racists who didn't call her back haha fuck that shit roasties if you've got some lil halfie you'll never look up into these pretty blue eyes and see my ever loving soul you'll get the black heart of my nostrils as I turn my head up like a cat with day old fancy feast

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

I notice you waited a day and then cropped out the "add comment" part. Did you not like getting called out for being a liar last time?

There are plenty of mudsharks out there, why make a fake account just to post on here?

proof? Her story gave me a boner of satisfaction for her misery. I'd hate to see it turn out to be a farce :(

Based lonely white guys won't cuck

>only good news I've heard today, thanks Sup Forums

When you burn the coal

My gf is a virgin but she has sucked her previous boyfriend's dick several times. What does that make her and me?

If she isnt racist why doesnt she date another black guy

Implying paying for future son's bail when he steal's grandmas TV after failing out of school isn't emotionally satisfying

My gf is a virgin and still sucks her previous boyfriend's dick.

Why did you choose to accompany your pasta with this narcissistic sociopath liar?

G-gas the k-k-kikes! A-a-a-mirite p-pol?

You do realize that ejaculate is absorbed by females and it changes their DNA too. She's been marked by her previous lovers and a part of them will always be inside her. Let that sink in.

It makes her a whore and you a retard who literally doesn't even know what a virgin is

Gayfag by proxy. Enjoy the other dick germs.

Daily reminder this is a slide thread post invented by a pol user

Anyone who posts past this point is a mouthbreathing fuckstain

>aware of fake story.

They want to out-breed and then scurry back to the safety and security of White society, especially White middle class society.

Isn't it funny how the most hated and blamed group, the White heterosexual middle class male, always seems to be a major component in all of their little success fantasies?

They always want to dwell amongst us. They want to talk shit about us and guilt trip us into giving them gibs. They want to blame all their failures on us and they want to have risky sex with degenerate outsiders, but whatever happens, they want to know that they can fall back into the lap of luxury that is the White middle class paradise.

It's not just material things, money and electronic gadgets. Nor is it even comfortable houses.
It's little things like people who don't litter. People who don't senselessly vandalise things. People who say please and thank you, who show up to work and go the extra mile. People who listen patiently and agree to disagree or admit to when they have been wrong. People that apologise. People that clean up after themselves and try to help each other. People who arrange themselves into hierarchies based on careful consideration of merits, knowledge, situation and personality, instead of just some nasty little primitive pecking order where only the loudest and nastiest win.

That right there is what makes white societies so fucking desirable.
The high technology and aesthetics are just the icing on the cake. That is why those bastards always want to live with us.

Outcasting these women is a thing we should and MUST do to both defend ourselves and make a statement.

Women whine about this "strong and independent" shit so much because of their intense jealousy and insecurity in those areas.
They are needy and weak at the best of times and often lack the technical knowledge to get anything done.

To be cast out of the white citadel is an insanely massive punishment both for the foreigner and the traitor.

It means that every time you kiss you are basically giving another hundred men a blowjob at the same time.
You automatically gay by default.

she hsould try okcupid

filled with men who would love her

Good post, but wrong.

There are cucks in this world who would raise another man's kid, no question.

There are bigger cucks in this world who would raise a white girl's niglet, although that's less common.

But the market is stacked waaay against these women, because men in their 30's with child rearing resources/capacity are at the peak of their market value, whilst single mothers of this age are at the absolute nadir of their romantic worth.

So there are many single mothers out there who are not single by choice, because the men who WOULD have them are low value, and the men they want (for long term, not short term relationships, that is) can date a younger, childless woman with no problem.

As for the mentality of dating a single mother, you ignored the fact that men are emotional creatures too, and there is a lot that the woman's motherhood status tells them:

>She probably made bad decisions in her choice of partner (a rough, pump-n-dump fuckboi type is the usual culprit)
>She wasn't responsible contraception-wise, or she allowed him to make those decisions ("Bitch I ain't wearing no jimmies!")
>She wasn't able to make him stay after she was with child.

That alone is a huge spate of red flags that should interrupt a man's natural feelings of intimacy towards the woman: If she's into his kind now, she almost certainly wasn't a few years ago when the father of her current toddler was raw-dogging her out the back of a Big W.

And then there's the niglet issue which you failed to address:
This is a HUGE red flag because it means she HAS to identify with modern progressivist cancer on behalf of her living biological mistake, not to mention the fact that she wants to, because she has the niggers handprints on her for the rest of her life and because at at least one point in her slutty animal heat cycle she LIKES mixing genetically with niggers.

She responds to what they signal: The dark, rough, animalistic, non-sentimental, low pair bond, subliminally violent and implicitly anti-white racial/cultural combo which is at the heart of white anxiety on both sides of the political divide... that absolute cancer of culture embodied in the figure of the black male... that's a flavour she LIKES, and more than likely PREFERS (though moreso for sex than companionship, even coalburners secretly look down on blacks like all other leftists).

That, or even the RISK of that, is and should be too much for any "self respecting man" as you put it.

Its like Affleck's Batman in Snyder's excellent Krypto-fash epic BvS:

>He has the power to wipe out the entire human race, and if we believe there's even a one percent chance that he is our enemy we have to take it as an absolute certainty... and we have to destroy him.

Substitue "he" with "She" and "him" with "her" and you have the basic message that your instincts will give you about coalburners if you put a pin in all that New Age self-annihilating 'equality'-speak and listen to your deep opinions.

Do you think black people see zero differences between themselves and us? Do you think Tyrone would call it 'manning up' when you decide to raise his kid as if its very existence is not the result of a slur made by its two parents on the basic foundations of your white male identity?

Do you think you're some kind of joke?

I love my Chinese gf.

Fucking awesome post.
Sums it up brilliantly.

Screencapped and saved for future use in the field.

good catch, but surely nobody will ever point it out to her.

Well ranted, user. Especially the part about the "little things".

They can say goodbye to the "little things" in their afro-islamic future.

hey now, they only half nig!

how does repost spam of a fake post on a website help anything?
is it a slide thead?
is it just fun to circle jerk about coalburners (it is funny i can't deny)
is it some buzzfeed tier journalist fishing for edgy comments on this topic?

Where's Asian-White you memeing asshole

What part of China are you living in?

Have dualist feelings. Part of me thinks the ruthless "Burn the coal, pay the toll" but the other part of me thinks that our White woman have child-like minds and it's our fault for letting their child-like minds being exposed to the spells of the Jews.

Either way that story is great propaganda material for our cause. Every young White female should see that miserable testimony.

I'll agree in that I'd like to see some fresh content

Post the "no niggas here boss"
I can't find the fucker online

They never appreciate it until it's gone I guess.

Why doesn't someone catfish this chick?

Who cares? I'm not Asian.

>Raising someone else's kid is shitty, but it's not actually a deal breaker.

Yes it is. It is absolutely a dealbreaker. Don't go pretending otherwise. And if you do, speak ONLY for yourself. No self-respecting man will cuck himself.

I'm not.

Because it's fake

No, you have no idea what you're talking about. The only men who would willingly take on the responsibility of another man's child, regardless of race, are the thirstiest and loneliest (read: least fit and financially successful). Some men might say "yeah I'd do it if I liked the kid and the mother" to virtue signal but in reality they'd be going for women with no kids in the 20-25 bracket for as long as they're single and with a working dick.

There's two reasons for this: one, raising another person's child means you will be producing less offspring because you will hit your family's carrying capacity quicker

Two, unless the original father died and that's why she's a single mother, single mothers are an immediate indicator of a substandard woman (and as a consequence, substandard mother and lover). Why do I say this? Well if the woman will only ever be a single mother (in absence of rape, of course) if she willingly copulated with a low quality man or if she herself was low quality and couldn't keep up a healthy relationship. Either of these things mean she is a deathtrap to be avoided at all costs as long as you still have options.

If Asian-White were there it would be by far the most successful, that's why.

Don't worry about it flaglad, this woman is probably some sort of (((happy))). Each morning she gets her deteriorating body going, looks at her little drooling niglet and probably feels some kind of woman feeling.

The only societies that aren't racist, are ones that are dying.

You'd think that after her black boyfriend leaving her she would understand why people are racist.

>single mother
>can't get a decent date

Yeah, don't need to bring race into this, sweetie. My sister was a single mother, very similar situation but the father stuck around for a while and then wouldn't come around because he was drugged out all the time and at least had the sense that he shouldn't be around his kids.

She had years of super short relationships, dudes looking for an easy lay, dudes who didn't want to meet the kids and she didn't want to meet the kids, losers who stuck around for a few months to build their confidence, and on and on.

The trick is to date single dads. Single guys don't want to raise another guy's kids. Single guys don't want to be the stepdad, always worried about stepping over shut-up-I'm-the-parent line. Single guys even the least bit scared of commitment don't want to jump straight into the deep end of the pool.

When you're a single parent, desperately clinging to your family for support and feeling like no one wants you, it's easy to just find a scapegoat to bitch about to your (few remaining) friends and family. But it's like any other shithole you find yourself in. No one else is going to dig you out. You have to learn to be smarter. You have to learn to stop making the mistakes that no one else will bother to tell you that you're making. You have to learn that trying to feel okay with yourself is precisely what is keeping you from making the changes you need.

>nb4 we're all helpless monkeys hurtling through space on a rock and muh personal responsibility is just a delusion, wageslave cuck

Gotchu broski

Don't be a cuck, user. White women are rebellious down to their genes. They are choosing this on purpose. Select better women to breed with.

>get raked leaf
And thank you kindly
This is an absolute bitch to locate when you're tired.

Jesus. Do you have a philosophy course I can take?

Commit suicide already, lad. Nobody cares if you hate yourself.

shut up fag

In absence of rape? It is well-known that 57% of rape is blatant provocation and as such should be accounted to the female and her giving all sorts of rape ready signals.

THIS IS FAKE
OP KEEP SPAMMING HIS OWN STORY
THE FIRST TIME HE POSTED WE COULD SEE HE WAS LOGGED INTO THE ACOUNT THAT POSTED IT
KYS OP

No prob burger. You're already fried. I hope the Norks bring the hurt to the west coast and we all get to vaporizing by October

THIS IS FAKE
THE FIRST TIME HE POSTED WE COULD SEE HE WAS LOGGED INTO THE ACOUNT THAT POSTED IT
KYS OP

THIS IS FAKE
KYS OP

THIS IS FAKE
KYS OP

As expected of a filthy roma peasant youtube.com/watch?v=-aEL7NSzP-g go get trapped in a dumpster

>People who arrange themselves into hierarchies based on careful consideration of merits, knowledge, situation and personality, instead of just some nasty little primitive pecking order where only the loudest and nastiest win.
he said as he cast his vote for Donald Trump

THIS IS FAKE
KYS OP

And people think there aren't proxyniggers here, lel.

Fuck off redditor.

>But the market is stacked waaay against these women, because men in their 30's with child rearing resources/capacity are at the peak of their market value
Okay, I'm talking to a woman. I know it's poor form to give you more identity than you want, but it's relevant these days.

You can't conclude only men between 30 and 35 are dateable and then decided the market is actually against women because there actually aren't many of these men. Plenty of young guys have either the money or the maturity to be suitable in their 20s.

>So there are many single mothers out there who are not single by choice,
>not single by choice
>because the men who WOULD have them are low value
Oh dear, I'm being trolled. That's not by choice, that's hypergamy. They don't deserve any better than they can get.

Again, men are so hungry they'll pretend to be feminist. That's the state we're at, I keep telling them to be wary of even normal white girls, they keep cucking for them.

>Do you think you're some kind of joke?
As of recently, yeah I kind of do. I'm involuntarily celibate, I've tried, I've dated, I've been dumped for dumb reasons, rejecting for dumber reasons, tinder basically treats me like meat and gives my fine gps out to literal randoms.

There's basically no way I can meet anyone and you're basically telling me a single mother who doesn't like sleazy, potentially paedophillic guys isn't a step up from someone who can't have anyone.

Yeah, I'm being pretty well trolled.

Well aren't you tough (and probably single)?

Yeah, most guys are. The thing is making having a child a deal breaker is showing a fear of children, which is unattractive (you're only truly incel if you're still trying), so yeah whatever dude.

And yeah, I'm not disagreeing with being a single mother as a negative, my contention is that they're actually expecting their negatives to magically become positives if they're proud of it.

K

You're telling me you wouldn't date a 10/10 widow raising a child young enough to treat you as their actual parent? Any non-widow single mother can fuck a duck though.

yeah, taking care of a kid is a big deal, no way someones going to invest the time money and sanity to feed some random guys niglet before he ends up in prison

THIS IS FAKE
KYS OP

you lefties keep talking shit about Trump, like he's some evil, evil nasy man.

You just don't get it, do you.

>getting this triggered by Asian men
Says a lot about what you're packing, cuck.

I wanna nico-nii-fuck the shit out of her

i just saw this on twitter, leaf. take off your tinfoil hat and go fuck yourself.

>The thing is making having a child a deal breaker is showing a fear of children, which is unattractive

kek that's not what it means at all and you know it. Single mothers have been treated like toxic waste since time immemorial. Only suddenly in the past 30 years has it become "politically incorrect" to say you wouldn't marry one so now guys just reject them on the DL "oh no Veronica, it's not a 'you' thing, it's a 'me' thing, I'm sure a good girl like you will find happiness ;)"

Ay get fuckt edgelord. Women allow themselves to get raped so that they have better emotional baggage than their fellow women. Try competing with a rape (((victim))) while all you have is a bf who forgets your anniversary. Unfair!

Ps, going by your flag, it appears to be you who is trapped in a dumpster

You're right! I was having a White Knight moment. This bitches hypnotize us by abusing our instincts of protection towards them. By taking negro seed into her White womb the whore cucked us all.

"Burn the coal, pay the toll"

At least change your flag you idiot.

Asian men don't bother me, lad. Too bad for you that you take harmless banter as hatred of Asian men by white men. You should stop being so insecure, or just kill yourself because your blog sucks.

>says ~60% of rape is the victim's fault
>calls others edgy

By the way. We're still number two on the HDI. The last time Romania was relevant to anything was when they were sodomizing Turks with wooden poles. Now all you do is produce thieves and say "WE WUZ ROMANZ"

Brb, my ass literally just blew off my ass with shock and surprise.

It is VERY NICE of you to stay around all these crappy boring old white people instead of living it up in the fucking cultural paradise of China with is AMAZING infrastructure and EXCITING cultural practices like drowning babies or casually running people over in the street or brutally killing animals.

t. racist cuck

I thought that guy was trying to use some secret mind powers until I read the title

>Well aren't you tough (and probably single)?

Is that all you got? A code pink shaming tactic? You're so predictable you make clockwork look random. And just so you know, I'm married with my own kids.

Yes, I can say and with absolute certainty, that no self-respecting man will cuck himself.

Would still fuck n inseminate, would run afterwards though.