youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wdsu.com/article/cajun-navy-members-met-with-gunfire-by-apparent-looters-in-texas-group-says/12109436
youtube.com/watch?v=ELPKuKvo44k
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1798523110
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MORNING
>ACLU sues Trump over transgender ban
>Sessions gives speech at National Fraternal Order of Police
AFTERNOON
>Governor activates entire Texas National Guard in response to Harvey
>GOP Gov. Rauner accused of making Illinois a 'sanctuary state' with new law
>Border Patrol checkpoint in New Hampshire nets arrests of 25 illegal immigrants
EVENING
>Trump meets with Finnish President Niinistö
>Trump gives press conference with Finnish President Niinistö
>Defends pardoning former Sheriff Arpaio
>Declines to single out Russia as 'security threat'
>Says again that Mexico will pay for the wall
>Michael Moore says Trump will win re-election
>NK fires missile over northern Japan
>"""Report""" says Trump removes rally organizer after Phoenix rally

awoo~

>SK wants an "overwhelming" show of force, whatever that means.

I love the Falklands war so much

What's this business about the last one? The "removes rally organizer after Phoenix rally"?

Deepstate leaking again.

wdsu.com/article/cajun-navy-members-met-with-gunfire-by-apparent-looters-in-texas-group-says/12109436
>#HarveyLootCrew

Trump would be wise to show restraint against NK imo. The bigger question...why is North Korea seemingly trying to force a war that will ultimately end their existence? This is an important question, because Un isn't just testing Trump's red line. This launch today was totally expected, military intelligence knew it was happening 3 days ago.

Yes we can wipe them out, and yes the long term outlook is good for us. But we really gotta figure out why we're being forced into this. That's all I'm saying.

love you mommie

They want some too?!

Bring it on

any good movies or documentaries about it you'd recommend?

thanks nntnn

Thanks as always NNTNN
>Moore says Trump will win re-election
Did I just read that correctly?

Is anyone else tired of hearing Texans complain?

I mean seriously, its just water.

You guys says we progressives whine, but Texans take things to a whole new level.

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

Why do we always assume every nork has a suicidal death wish?

Remember folks to kill demons. They are the enemy of MAGA.

Tough shit, they had many chances to get a visa/green card but didn't, because they're lazy and a bunch of leaches.

It's a woovement, folks.

Somebody in the previous thread was talking about Flavor Town so I decided to post my favorite video of him

youtube.com/watch?v=ELPKuKvo44k

If I only have the guns Mr. Trump I would shoot every one of them before they set foot on American soil

US white pop 1970: 170,000,000
US white pop 1980: 181,000,000
US white pop 1990: 190,000,000
US white pop 2000: 194,500,000
US white pop 2005: 198,000,000
US white pop 2010: 196,700,000
US white pop 2017: 198,500,000
Ten states with a natural decrease
>Rhode Island
>Massachusetts
>Pennsylvania
>Connecticut
>Vermont
>New Hampshire
>New Mexico
>Alabama
>Arkansas
>West Virginia
Also I bet you guys remember my "remember goyim" pasta. Well I'm changing it up.

I don't know about you and other tards but I've been the guy who has made hundreds of posts about how NK is all about self-preservation.

>You have no business arresting me officer, I buried those bodies many years ago!

I saw one saying that he actually resigned on July 31st, but is helping with re-election. Another said that Trump was upset that room wasn't completely filled. Hard to figure out what the truth is, assuming that it's not all fake.

WHAT IS BUNDO HIDING FROM US?

Not not Arkansas, I meant New Jersey how the fuck did I fuck that up???

What hasn't the ACLU sued Trump over in the past 8 months?

See

What a strange timeline we live in.

He'a assuming direct and open command

i don't think many people think all norks do, just that king nork might be a clinical nutjob that goes too far
didn't he shell a south korean island a few years ago? or maybe it was his dad

viggo mortensen

you can never unsee

OH SHIT
>President Trump announces August 29 to be Bunny day, bring your bunners to work. Other countries have good bunnies, but we got the best bunnies, believe me! #MAGA

kinda
madison ivy tho

>trump has no doggo
disavow

So it's nothing. Whatever.

Funny how Mexican troops came to help during Katrina, but thanjs to Trump--- they now refuse to help...

They literally saved hundreds of lives during katrina... Now there are Houston deaths....and you can thank Trump for them.

Reminder that Communism never wins and Hungary is based and wants Soros dead.

you son of a bitch!

wrong

Pets are a waste of time and money

>side with North Korea
>civilian casualties no longer an issue
>MacArthur gets a thermonuclear boner in his grave

/ptg/, what does it mean when you've had dozens of feelings of wanting to fug a girl but then you meet one that you have fantasies of impregnating? Is there a difference for the future of Trump's America?

Are Texans the chads of America?

He's going to announce more doujin translations

who needs dogs when you got wolf girls.

shitposting battlestation reporting in.

Is POTUS still traveling to Texas tomorrow?

Lads I'm scared
NK is escalating way too much now for things to remain as they are
Something's gotta give, and soon
Either they fuck up a missile trajectory and hit a neighboring country or our leaders finally get sick of their shit and pre-emptively strike them with enough firepower to return them to the stone age
The problem is that Russia and China are still fucking allied with those deranged cunts and if we go to war with them, it's world war

ugly sagiri

r8 mah floodgear

5.1/10

That's actually so true irl. Women, even the "feminists" fucking hate numale faggots. Even tho some settle with them, they fuck other guys. Ignoring the status quo is a good thing for normal males right now.

Just an example. I have a cousin who is pretty much off the grid...doesn't pay attention to anything at all. Smokes weed like 23 hours every day. He gets more ass than anyone I know...and he's not that attractive. He just doesn't give a flying fuck about the real world. That's apprently enough.

Does this also mean an Austro-Hungarian Empire revival is on the horizon? Please say yes.

Also...

>Kingdom of Bavaria when?

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*TUESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2017*

* 8:30AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews*

" "*8:50AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Washington, D.C. en route to Corpus Christi, Texas*

" "*9:30AM THE PRESIDENT speaks with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong of Singapore by telephone*

" "*11:25AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Corpus Christi, Texas*

" "*12:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY receive a briefing on Hurricane Harvey relief efforts with local leadership and relief organizations*

" "*1:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Corpus Christi, Texas en route to Austin, Texas*

" "*2:25PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Austin, Texas*

" "*3:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a tour of the Emergency Operations Center*

* *"Texas Department of Public Safety Emergency Operations Center"

" "*3:15PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY receive a briefing on Hurricane Harvey with State leadership*

* *"Governors Briefing Room Texas Department of Public Safety Emergency Operations Center"

" "*4:20PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Austin, Texas en route to Washington, D.C.*

" "*8:10PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Washington, D.C.*

" "*8:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at the White House*

>2010 to 2017 is a 2 million white increase
>2 million shitskins come yearly so 14 million shitskins arrived from other countries
>not mentioning all the shitskins being born
WAKE UP RETARD

Will you autists stfu about that stupid ass wolf girl shit.

If we are honest the only /ptg/ approved anime is CENTAUR NO NAYAMI.

Go back to reddick if you disagree.

Fuck on off outta here.

No chance they come to NK's aid openly. They shot a missile over another sovereign country's territory. That's the issue as it demands a response.

decent. I bet you wish you had a pair of waders though huh?

t. guy whos driveway floods literally every other year.

No

Niggers and spain spawn looks like a cancer on this map or is it just me seeing it?

When did Joey's World Tour become a shitposter?

It is, actually. Austria, Hungary, Poland and I think Italy have banded together to defend against the EU trying to force them into taking in refugees. They're basically telling the EU to fuck off.

TUESDAY SCHEDULE

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, AUGUST 29, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1798523110

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Corpus Christi, Texas. The President will then speak with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong of Singapore by telephone aboard Air Force One. Later in the morning, the President and the First Lady will arrive in Corpus Christi, Texas and will receive a briefing on Hurricane Harvey relief efforts with local leadership and relief organizations. The President and the First Lady will then depart Corpus Christi, Texas en route to Austin, Texas. In the afternoon, the President and the First Lady will arrive in Austin, Texas and will participate in a tour of the Emergency Operations Center. The President and the First Lady will then participate in a briefing on Hurricane Harvey with State leadership. Later in the afternoon, the President and the First Lady will depart Austin, Texas for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

> 8:30AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>8:50AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Washington, D.C. en route to Corpus Christi, Texas

>9:30AM THE PRESIDENT speaks with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong of Singapore by telephone

>11:25AM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Corpus Christi, Texas

>12:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY receive a briefing on Hurricane Harvey relief efforts with local leadership and relief organizations

>1:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Corpus Christi, Texas en route to Austin, Texas

>2:25PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Austin, Texas

>3:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a tour of the Emergency Operations Center

(1/2)

No /ptg/ is a Kemono Friends zone too
with loli dragon allies
and awoo as the main focus

NIE

Why has it been so slow on here the past few days?

Ah, god damn you. I popped off just a second before I finished formatting.
Your schedule needs more tits desu.

>GIVE ME TARIFFS, JOHN. SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME TARIFFS. I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE TARIFFS, GARY. OR SHOULD I CALL YOU, AS YOU ARE KNOWN, GLOBALIST GARY? THAT'S OK, GARY. I LIKE YOU. I WON'T CALL YOU A STINKIN GLOBALIST DOPE.

kiddos got school.

When reviewbrah became too successful

Hurricane

You mean that manga set in a totalitarian leftist dystopia where 'equality' is enforced by thought police? I don't think so, memeflag.

People helping on the flood.

>Step one: Blame the largest voting block for all the countries problems. Say they are all racist and have some unseen privilege. Also, call them "deplorable" human beings.

half the regular thread population is texans

>Attack Japan
That's uncalled for

It hasn't in all honesty been that slow. Our thread speed relative to the other generals is still 4-10x faster. There have been lots of events syphoning off people and not many major happenings plus shill raids that draw people here specifically.

When's the next rally?

But Trump is the biggest boob there is :^)

That's not reviewbrah

Is Hillary gonna talk about her book and describe how Donald Trump mentally raped her on stage during the debate?

Yeah, threads have been split three ways between the flood threads, larping threads, and here.

Disappointed m8

>Step two: Be an alcoholic.

We should be having a few Trump rallies in Texas thanks to Aqua

These fucks have always hated us. Banned US meat because of rumors when they eat fucking dogs and cats. And they think fans steal oxygen. Dumb fucks.

>Italy???

I thought they were the ones picking them all up out of the seas and bringing them to Europe instead of returning them back to where they came from.

I know Venice is based. I visited there recently. God they hate the rest of Italy. Strong Independence movement there.

Wrong!

Raid cooldown.

why did she decide to flood texas instead of commiefornia?

Slow news cycles.
Also, the election season hype is long gone and even the press is starting to accept that Trump will finish his term. The narratives are all dying and soon the sleep posters will triumph.

1,000,000 a year. About 750,000 this fiscal year.