Trump to receive briefing on DNC hacking "soon"

Confirmed today on Hannity's radio show by California congressman Dana Rohrabacher. What will the President learn?

>no otherwise
Yeah great source dude

Remember remember the fifth of November.

Where the Fuck is Hannitys big scoop he was talking about the other day. Dick tease

bump

The source is the literal exact fucking words of the Congressman you retard

>no otherwise

journalists ...

well is there more to this story?

They keep saying tick, tock... but nothing seems to be happening.

Hillary is heading out on a speaking tour...wtf, I though she'd be assembling her defence team...

Very discouraging.

I remember the Ides of March.... I hope I don't want to wait that long.

It's happening in November, if he's doing it for us then it will happen on the fifth to appease us.

post the source you're quoting retard

Some fake shit. The longer it has been since the incident, the more likely any evidence they present will be fabricated.

holy shit kill yourself

The fuck's happening in November???

it was around 4:30PM during hannity today, heard it in the car

Bump

Thanks bumpers
Expect some shake ups after Trump gets to sit down with Rohrabacher presuming Kelly allows it

He had this info a week ago that exonerates Trump and yet Trump still has not even arranged a meeting?

Really makes you think

Trump and congress have been out of washington since the first week of august user. All are only geting back into town

Yea i reread the OP and i see now.

I have just been getting super impatient / blackpill with this world. Proof the hack was a leak litterally sitting in public view and burgers too stupid to see it etc

I honestly don't even care anyone
Honestly, what will come of this?
nothing in about a week some mudslime will blow up a school and we'll be focused on that for like weeks to come

also does this mean the MUH NAZIS is dead?