Are you really still so mad about having had a black president that you're willing to watch the country lose all...

Are you really still so mad about having had a black president that you're willing to watch the country lose all credibility and respect just to "get back" at those who elected Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sYxBD
archive.is/7c8aH
archive.is/okVdM
archive.is/X58FI
archive.is/XZqlb
archive.is/iEDPe
archive.is/7zvUf
archive.is/sga85
archive.is/lJk4Z
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm
archive.is/2sG4k
archive.is/Bxbev
archive.is/TQrnw
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
archive.is/Dbg7F
archive.is/Tznks
archive.is/t2RHr
archive.is/uf5OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pVZVCbW63lc
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2009/racist-backlash-greets-president-barack-obama
youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories
huffingtonpost.com/eric-zuesse/final-proof-the-tea-party_b_4136722.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/muslim-free-gun-store-president-targets_us_574e7b9fe4b0af73af95cd54
splcenter
unvis.it/splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2009/racist-backlash-greets-president-barack-obama
huffingtonpost
archive.is/qZQYu
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/entry/muslim-free-gun-store-president-targets_us_574e7b9fe4b0af73af95cd54
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what

its like Sup Forums has crabs.

>it's like cancer has aids

I know a ton of people who voted for Obama twice, that voted for Trump. And now suddenly all those centrists that voted Trump are being called Nazis. I'm sure that will win them back into voting for Dems.

>a ton of people who voted for Obama twice, that voted for Trump

Yeah, swing voters are literally retarded.

>refuse to call trump president
>refer to people that respect the democratic process as 'trump supporters', practically a slur
>rallies against the government for months
>#notmypresident
>also we're not mad, you're mad

Yeah blind allegiance to a party is clearly the superior intellectual path.

Pardon me. Coming through, move aside.....

Trump Signs Bill to Extend Veterans Choice Program
archive.is/sYxBD

Trump Administration Streamlines Veteran Medical Records
archive.is/7c8aH

White House to launch veterans' complaint hotline
archive.is/okVdM

President Donald J. Trump visits VA and signs executive order 'Improving
Accountability and Whistleblower Protection at the Department of Veterans Affairs’
archive.is/X58FI

VA fires more than 500 feds under Trump, even before new accountability law
archive.is/XZqlb

Trump signs VA accountability act into law, promises better care for veterans
archive.is/iEDPe

VA expands telehealth access
archive.is/7zvUf

How the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 may drive civil service reform
archive.is/sga85

President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President in History
archive.is/lJk4Z

Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

Government spending as percentage of GDP down
archive.is/2sG4k

Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
archive.is/Bxbev

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
archive.is/TQrnw

Wages rising faster than prices
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Consumer confidence back near 16-year high
archive.is/Dbg7F

U.S. unemployment hits lowest level since 2001
archive.is/Tznks

Summer Youth Unemployment Falls to Lowest Level Since 1969
archive.is/t2RHr

Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years
archive.is/uf5OQ

Stock market at record breaking highs

Lowest number of people on food stamps in 7 years

1.Supreme Court Judge Gorsuch
2.59 missiles dropped in Syria.
3.He took us out of TPP
4.Illegal immigration is now down 70% (the lowest in 17 years)
5.Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index125.6
6.Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.
7.Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
8.Bids for border wall are well underway.
9.Pulled out of the lopsided Paris accord.
10.Keystone pipeline approved.
11.NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%
12.Allowing VA to terminate bad employees.
13.Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.
14.More than 600,000. Jobs created
15. Median household income at a 7 year high.
16. The Stock Market is at the highest ever In its history.
17. China agreed to American import of beef.
18. $89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.
19. Rollback of A Regulation to boost coal mining.
20. MOAB for ISIS
21. Travel ban reinstated.
22. Executive order for religious freedom.
23. Jump started NASA
24. $600 million cut from UN peacekeeping budget.
25. Targeting of MS13 gangs
26. Deporting violent illegal immigrants.
27. Signed 41 bills to date
28. Created a commission on child trafficking
29. Created a commission on voter fraud
30. Created a commission for opioids addiction.
31. Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.
32. Unemployment lowest since may 2007.
33. Historic Black College University initiative
34. Women In Entrepreneurship Act
35. Created an office or illegal immigrant crime victims.
36. Reversed Dodd-Frank
37. Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning
38. Order to stop crime against law enforcement.
39. End of DAPA program.
40. Stopped companies from moving out of America.

41. Promoted businesses to create American Jobs.
42. Encouraged country to once again buy American and hire American
43. Cutting regulations 2 for every one created.
44. Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first.
45. Apprentice program
46. Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.
47 $78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota...
48. Denied FBI a new building.
49. $700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.
50. Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll.
51. Dept of treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017 (2nd largest in history)
52. Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in egypt.
53. Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.
54. Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth
55. Has already accomplished more to stop government interference into people's lives than any President in the history of America.
56. President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.
57. Has given head executive of each branches 6 month time Frame dated march 15 2017, tortured trim the fat. restructure and improve efficacy of there branch.

>he actually followed through on the veterans' issues
my god. it's like the one thing every candidate harps on for outrage points but never actually does anything about.

They are nazis. Fucking traitors to Obama and the party. They disgraced Obama's legacy. They are the worst ones of all the deplorables. Real Democrats voted for Hillary.

>Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.
why is this good? I mean I get that we're a bunch of self righteous kikes but it's not like this actually benefits you, you're just buying russian wood now.

>lose all credibility
we lost that years ago, where the fuck have you been?

>muh vets
lmboa

OBAMA

IS GOING

TO PRISON

lost all credibility and respect when we elected king nigger, you faggot.

sage

I loved Obama and I love Trump because I am an American first.

At least McConnell fags are honest about their bigotry. Sorry that didn't work out for you.

>nominates completely unlikable, unrelatable, polarizing bitch as a candidate
>blames people that dont really care either way for picking a seemingly normal, well known business man as a president
>blames people that don't want a completely unlikable, unrelatable, polarizing bitch as a candidate for voting for the lesser of the two evils
>supporters of left wing candidate show on a daily basis why picking trump was the right idea
through making literally everything and anything a problem that has and should be dealt with by government intervention

>Why are you guys so mad? I guess you hate black people huh?

I feel no remorse for voting for Trump. Id rather live in HickTown USA every day for the rest of my life than some politically correct safe space where I legally shouldn't be able to express my opinions whenever and however I like as long as I don't physically hurt anyone

I voted for Obama the 1st time. The Dems lost me with his crap and when the MN DFL forced Franken on us. I resigned from the central committee and have not given half a fuck about the Democratic party since.

>i voted for candidate x because he was at least seemingly normal and not polarizing

The fuck kind of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to even make such a claim? Trump was elected because he wasn't politics as usual, and has continued to be as polarizing as ever.

>obama the bitch
>credibility and respect
LMAO

From my point of view, it seems like a leverage move to give us (the US) a step up in renegotiation of NAFTA with Trudeau. I could be wrong, but only time will tell. He imposed the tariff, when we re-negotiate NAFTA to MAGA, one of the concessions we give the leafs will probably be removing that very same tariff. It's a power play, more or less. Gotta remember, he's a businessman and playing 22D chess.

yeah, polarizing the media vs the people

>"acktually your candidate is polarizing too so you're in the wrong because I don't like your candidate"

makes sense. I'd like to see it scrapped, mexico drags us both down, but whoever the Dude Weed in Chief appoints to negotiate will probably just roll over and take the tariff along with everything else.

I just wanted to eat good food in school and buy an AR-15 when I graduated while playing vidya in school.

I bought a Spanish Mauser because /Franco/ and ate shitty food in school. I stopped playing vidya addictively and only go on for like an hour after work.

You faggots brought this on yourself. We just wanted to be left alone.

>in haiti about to pick these kids up

Obama was a symptom of a problem. And being black was the least of his problems.

The main cancer will need to be excised.

What other countries don't elect their leader by popular vote? Even setting aside blatantly rigged elections and shit.

>we just wanted to buy assault rifles and be left alone

Makes sense.

Dictatorships.

No I like Barack Obama. He was anti-SJW

youtube.com/watch?v=pVZVCbW63lc

>refuses to call obama president
>refer to people that respect the democratic process as 'libtards', practically a slur
>rallies against the government for months
>#notmypresident
>starts entire astroturfed movement known as the tea party
>government representatives literally yelling YOU LIE to his face and supporting the inane conspiracy that he's not valid for presidency because he's somehow not an american citizen
>effigies burned in public
>literal shooting targets of obama
>also we're not mad, you're mad

you can talk about how retarded people are being about trump and you'd be right, but acting like the right wing didn't shit their rompers the entirety of obama's presidency is intellectually dishonest

I don't find semi-autos that amusing, Winchesters are hilarious to shoot, thinking of getting a side by side shotgun at some point.

yes

Biden gets some too

Except what you said is absurdly false. Not a single drop of truth in your post.

What the fuck are you talking about. Actually substantiate retard. Its the left that is creating social upheaval with the likes of antifa etc. What sort of mental gymnastics do you have to do to possibly make such a stupid claim. Please, leave your bubble and go outside.

You're not a very good shill
0/10 b8 m8
kys

lol u think it's about race.

note the finger

Also, why did you ignore the huge list of the stuff president trump has accomplished that has been posted? You cant just ignore facts because you don't want them to be true lmao. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Oh look. Obama is still in Tahiti avoiding arrest.

SJWs are fucking retarded kids, as are most antifa.

I also hate that the MSM isn't reporting that antifa is literally coming out to bash heads, which is true, whether or not you agree with them.

What pisses me off is that the MSM will play an entire Trump speech, and anyone with half a brain can see for themselves that we've elected a fucking senile retard, yet somehow having a slightly biased commentary following the president's words discredits the basic reporting of what the president did and said.

If you somehow think Trump is doing something right, you're the one watching spin news.

Jigs up boys, this brain trust figured us out.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2009/racist-backlash-greets-president-barack-obama
youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories
huffingtonpost.com/eric-zuesse/final-proof-the-tea-party_b_4136722.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/muslim-free-gun-store-president-targets_us_574e7b9fe4b0af73af95cd54

you're a dumbass mongrel and the world would be better off with you dead so your genetic material could not pollute the human race anymore

Archived it for you

>splcenter org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2009/racist-backlash-greets-president-barack-obama
unvis.it/splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2009/racist-backlash-greets-president-barack-obama
>huffingtonpost com/eric-zuesse/final-proof-the-tea-party_b_4136722.html
archive.is/qZQYu
>huffingtonpost com/entry/muslim-free-gun-store-president-targets_us_574e7b9fe4b0af73af95cd54
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/entry/muslim-free-gun-store-president-targets_us_574e7b9fe4b0af73af95cd54

His wife is 100% a Transvestite, so none of this surprises me at all

thanks mate

I've been coming to Sup Forums since Trump was elected; so yeah, from what I've seen it's about race (and occasionally about guns, and occasionally the result of incest).

Obama wrecked this country. 8 years of him and race relations are worse than they were in the fucking 60s.

King Nigger will always be King Nigger on Sup Forums

The combo has signified that the day of the rope has finally come

McConnell wrecked the country when Obama bot elected. Completely fucked over any chance of bipartisanship because "muh president can't be anything other than a white man".

yes

you're the most cringy fuck.

They did, but you're neglecting to mention the difference between "neocons" and "conservatives". Conservatives liked Trump. Such as Pence, Dr. Paul, Breitbart, (((Alex Jones))), Milo, etc.

Neocons all wanted killary, George HW Bush voted for her, McCain disavowed Trump, Ryan disavowed him, McConnell didn't like him, etc. These were the same people throwing fits over Obama.
Real conservatives did some, but they picked their battles a little better other than "repeal obamacare for the 87th attempt"

Why do you think the average American gives a flying fuck what non-Americans think about us?

No. Those two dickheads did it together. They are owned by the same people and are on the same team.

he was a kike puppet and Hillary was the next.

excuse me sir could I please have some sauce with that steaming pile of crap you just spilled out everywher, thanks

>lose all credibility and respect
I think you mean restore respect and credibility after that limpwristed cuck

McConnell said in many press interviews that his goal was not to pass legislation but to block anything Obama wanted to do, specifically to deny him a second term the first time.

Bitch only someone who is clueless about world politics would say that

Long live GE

Especially after their was literally a TRANNY as the first 'lady' of america.

*there

>I've been coming to Sup Forums since Trump was elected
Lurk moar newfag

Yes, absolutely.
That nigger ruined everything.
Your little 'combo-breaker' joke isn't looking so god damn funny now is it you fucking nigger lover.
You fucking parasite.
You fucking worthless leech.
You fucking traitor, to call you human trash is an insult to humanity.
You're an animal. Trashy animal, a spineless turd that has yet to find a boot to step on your ugly god damn face.

Niggers are a fucking curse.
A plague no nation has ever recovered from, and you fucking traitors handed it all away.

You don't even fucking understand, the damage your deranged ilk have done, and how you've damned us all so badly.

Piss on the United Jewstates of Niggerlovers.
This country is an abomination.
Entirely in part by fucking idiots like you.

Trump will NEVER make America Great Again because there is no country or nation on planet earth has ever take in a billion worthless niggers and was made great because of it.
Misery death squalor poverty theft rape and cannibalism is humanities future.
FUCK YOU.
I'll sooner be churning in hell for my sins before I ever lift a finger to ever begin forgiving you fucking SCUM for what you have destroyed.
Piss on your fucking graves.

I didn't care about Obama, but I was elated when Trump got in because of how assblasted his minions got over it.

Obama seemed like a pretty chill dude, I feel like the direction the left is going would even be too far for him (at least the persona he held in office).

Yeah I mean we're both honestly getting fucked by Mexico and, all memes aside, I've never heard any Trump supports who actually dislike Canadians but I guess I could be wrong. Renegotiation is a win for both of our countries if we can relax and work together. We're with you leafanon, love me some Tim Horton's.

>8 years of him and race relations are worse than they were in the fucking 60s.
Honestly the only thing he was good for if it wasnt for him the white right would have gone quietly into that cold dark demographic winter without so much as a peep. Thanks to him Niggers and lefties felt emboldened and start practicing identity politics on steroids eventually leading to a white nationalist revival. unironically thanks Obama

yes you cuck

>the average American

The GOP has been dumbing down their constituents with education cuts for decades in order to keep it's base; now Trump is outright saying that that's what he's doing.

ive fucking hated this country since i was a child

Is this new

That's not what any of this is about, you strawman kike shill

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

yea clearly the democrats are superior because they import low IQ monkeys from third world hell holes to shore up their base.

Obama was a Puppet,
Hillary proved it!

>"get back" at someone
>"what the left does"
>"please stop projecting"

You mean podesta

This is common knowledge. He was also the one who used BS swamp politics to prevent BO from having a chance to appoint a new supreme justice, and used the nuclear option to get Gorsuch in.

Like it or not, you're lying to yourself if you don't think McConnell was the one who most fucked over American politics. Trump hadn't even heard of any of the SC nominations before McConnell gave him a list to (((choose))) from.

Why do you hate white people?

ALSO

FUCK THE MODS

>get back
You fucks act like I didn't vote for "anything else but a Kenyan/Indonesian/Son of a fucking Whore/Anti-Colonialist/Communist plant" all this time.

>right wing didn't shit their rompers the entirety of obama's presidency
As if there was some shortage of material to be pissed about. This cunt decimated race relations, rectally postured the most powerful nation in the world, ass ravaged the economy, jack hammered unconstitutional legislation through, common crapped on our education, and fellated "refugees" on their way into this once beautiful nation.

Go suck a lemon, and stop shitting up my Sup Forums with your false equivalence.

>fuck the mods

Because they aren't doing enough to keep Sup Forums shit on it's containment board? Or because they haven't just deleted this board outright, as it's ruining the entire site with Trump nonsense spillover?

Yes, he wanted to block legislation. Nobody questions that. the part that is nonsense when you said he did it because BO is black.
That is the pile of garbage. The amount of racism actually present at any point was 10% what (((msm))) and libshits hyped it up to be, or were dishing out themselves.

*trump nonsense spillover from obvious newfags

Newfag alert.
EVERY board is a containment board.

CP made this site a terror to advertise on, hence why (((advertisers))) haven't actually censored it. Because the only ads running didn't care what they were on, or knew what they were involved with.

One of the only non moderated, regulated segments of the internet and you want it gone... I wonder (((why)))

The rest of Sup Forums considers Sup Forums a containment board, newfag.

>Black?
Mad about having a Kenyan president where an American should be.