Describe your ideal world, Sup Forums

Describe your ideal world, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In short, Texas with no niggers, Jews, Mexicans, and Liberals especially.

No Trump. Hillary is president. That is it.

Do you live in Texas? It's dead. The rural areas aren't enough to save it. Every city is disgusting and absolutely full of foreigners. Every community I am even remotely involved with has rabidly virtue-signaled about Charlotsville

Everyone I do not like dies and everyone else loves me.

Western Civilization is revived and even better than it's former glory. Basically progress becomes advancement instead of degeneration.

Duels amongst nobility would be restored.

Houston Texas at this very moment.

I live in a Texas city and can confirm user's words

Honestly ANYONE but trump is president. I just can't take it anymore....every day is like a year with this guy.

basically a world where normies and women don't exist and where I can be carefree and happy.

The Byzantine-Sassanian War never happened.
Muslims got slapped down when they tried to invade the Levant and Persia.

Absolute technocracy where everything that is not automated is run by people predisposed for that kind of job by some sort of algorithm and everyone gets what they need or want within the rule of law as long as they do their assigned roles.

A world where rules and laws are kept at a minimum, because most, if not all people don't do fucked up, stupid shit all the time. I'll let you guys put the pieces together on how this can be achieved.

Infinitely customizable pocket dimension.

Did you stop reading where user said
>no niggers, Jews, Mexicans, and Liberals especially.
?

Nucelar family with my gf, still serving and no jews

I honestly don't know.

All faggots would live on an island away from the rest of society. The end

Emperor Maurice shouldn't have been overthrown by (((Phokas))).

I am literally God and have absolute power over time and space.
I will appear to the most worthy among us autists, and guide him in his fight to rid the West of all subversive elements.

Every white male bends me over & I get pregnant for 2 months to save the white race

Thank you! He is driving me to insanity.

I wish WWI had never happened and the West still had pride in itself and was still Christian, the educated American people still controlled their government, the nuclear family was still the backbone of society, the economy wasn't so out of balance, the art styles of the West had stayed with and continued from Art Deco, the youth never took over the and vulgarized the culture, and the world was capitalist but not over commercialized because people acted with respect, honor, and dignity.

I guess what I'm saying is no jewish influence on the west.

I'm saying that even without those the state is gone, the people that would remain after such a removal would still be the same faggots that brought the foreigners here.

White people all live in Europe under a super generous democratic welfare state wit no work. TheI lives are funded by slave camps where the rest of the world live in and through automated transportation and drones it keeps itself in check

All Boomers hang from trees, Israel is a gigant oven, the middle east glassed, mudniggers are free to shot, lefties heads on spikes and china in a civil war

You must be a criminal or a total retard.

I want an orc world where we all be the orcs and do orc shit

My ideal world is composed only of people with a 110+ iq that can pass the burlap sack test.

Reincarnation into newborns but you keep your consciousness

swim or die capitalism, only survivors will be asians, jews and whites

The society in starship troopers but without the bugs. Only Citizens have political power and all the Juans and Ricos are white guys

what the fuck is the burlap sack test you autistic piece of shit

a world where Kekistan is allowed to qualify for the world cup

I'm both.

Confederate flag? You must be a racist.

well you won't pass

>You can become SJW if you only have IQ over 140
>Media has to have standards how to publish news, but it is ok to publish whatever they want.
>Races cannot mix with each other or death penalty.
>Strict immigration policies between countries.
>Free flow of goods between nations.
>All great minds from nations have to work together for progress.
If people would do that, then humanity would be leaving Solar system by the end of the century and colonizing other planets.
You have to have order, that's it.

Pic related is HOT AS FUCK, i almost literally jizzed my pants

Segregation...of Negroes.

And Leper colonies for Jews...

High IQ/trust society. People actually striving to better themselves as people and improve their knowledge of a variety of subjects. Culture that actually promotes life.

SJWS like Chompsky have 145 iqs

>Chompsky
That's why he is smart and doesn't yell to anyone who disagrees with him.

>Fascist
>Traditional morality of the 30s/50s
>Christian
>All major cities are linked by bullet trains
>Technologic national industry is top 3 of the world
>Drones patrolling the sea coast
>Drones patrolling the borders
>Eugenics enforced like vaccination
>Death penalty for organized crime and political corruption
>Super highways crossing the nation
>National obsession and sport is science and math
>The whole nation is mobilized in research
>Manual labor is left to the machines'
>Martial culture, with discipline in every home

I dream of a super Brazil. Not this decayed shit.

Revelation 21
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

True. He even defended holocaust deniers on trial

19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Revelation 22
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

im here to tell you... 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAYN IF YOU TRAYE TO TAYK OUR FIREARMS~!!!!!!!!

Thank you for making my day a whole lot brighter.

I can do it in just three words:
AWOO AWOO AWOO

Don't worry boys, Sup Forums thinks hispanics are white, so by Sup Forums logic Texas is doing great.

My ideal world is simple;

Everyone respects each other and leaves everyone else to themselves.

Unfortunately some just won't leave others alone

I am God, I am Napoleon, Everyone worships me, I solve all the words problems, I'm Jesus, all angels and heavenly beings worship me, all races think im the best, everyone sees me as a savior, I am magic, springing forth great technological, economic, and social growth, everything is healed and made okay by me, also very sexy, and I am God

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
YAYUH FKN MURICA!!! FKN YAYUH!!!

Probs 1950's America.

the world in like... maybe fifty or sixty years?

No one can deny that this is literally the perfect world.

No government, all capitalism, Christian morality is universal, abortion never happens, space has been colonized, and we have Matrix level virtual reality where we can live out our impossible fetishes.

Men.

I'm on a mission to find a race-scientist singularitarian who believes firmly that non-whites aren't human, but wants to uplift them to sentience alongside dogs and cats

LOL didn't expect that top koek