First I want to say thank you to everyone here collectively; the grass-roots internet movement has honestly made a...

First I want to say thank you to everyone here collectively; the grass-roots internet movement has honestly made a difference in this fight to drain the swamp (mainly by highlighting the corrupt fake news).

Awan really is the beginning of a larger effort to completely shred any faith the public has in the DNC. They will lose on every front in 2018 because of what's to come. Trump has purposefully held back so far this year to position himself in the best possible way to come out on top when this is all said and done. What's really going to win over every average American is seeing DWS and other important DNC figures actually being arrested. The big players like Hillary, Podesta, and even Obama will have to wait awhile longer, just by nature of how the system works.

Also expect Awan's family to become fugitives. That's when the real fun starts. You'll want to be in the crowd for the Trump rally that follows that.

PUT ME IN SCREENCAP.

THANK YOU!

Dear faggots,

How long do you expect this process to take, roughly?

Nice one user

Lmao you aussie shitposters are so funny.

When does Trump pick /his guys/ for 2018 elections to kick out swamp monsters and democrats?

Stop larping you basement faggot. Almost every one if these "white house insider" posts turn out to be bullshit.

I pray you aren't just some LARPing faggot, but honestly m8 even if you are at least it gives us the feeling of hope. So, either way, thanks for the update and let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

Nah but for real look at the language this guy is using.

He gave a quick rundown and a sneak preview of events we know are INEVITABLE. He was just following up. I think this guy is legit.

When are you going to actually crack down on the intelligence agencies, Trump?

Why the fuck is the NSA handing over blackmail collateral on millions of American citizens to Israel with no redactions? They're essentially allowing a foreign state to control future politicians.

Quite frankly, I don't give a fuck about Republican vs Democrat battles because that's like two Freemasons fighting over who gets the 33rd title. The real battle is between the people and the deep state. You haven't fought against the Deep State AT ALL. Is it because you're beholden to Jews yourself?

My sidez

>fight to drain the swamp
Flynn - gone
Bannon - gone
Gorka - gone
Cohen-Watnick - gone
Derek Harvey - gone
Rich Higgins - gone

Stephen Miller - serving tasty beverages in a southern waiter uniform to:

Gary Cohn - Goldman globalist liberal
Dina Powell - Goldman globalist liberal
Steve Mnuchin - Goldman globalist liberal
Jared and Ivanka - globalist liberal, (Ivanka and Chelsea Clinton are BFFs, by the fucking way)
Jared's lawyer - deep state Democrat op. Jamie Gorelick. Bill Clinton's deputy Attorney General.

Great fight guys.

you can't really say, there's just too many variables. A big one everyone here should take more seriously is North Korea. Kim knows that Trump will take real action against him, so that's why he sees him as a more dangerous threat than Obama. Today's missile launch and other related events are all because the North Koreans want to hurt our apparent strength at times when the President is preoccupied with draining the swamp. You could almost view news coming out from North Korea as a sign that Trump is making big moves behind the scenes

White countries being white. Fucking awesome.

desu that's actually what I figured. A deeo state funded NK to threaten us. But I guess kim jong un is just ronery and crazy

I guess we gotta put up some more brainwash garbage narratives for a few more months :/

>grass-roots
lmao yep

So you're telling me that fat asian has spies in the US gov telling him what Trump is doing domestically?

Flynn-All staged. He left on purpose to orchestrate the counter intel Russia psyop for Trump
Bannon- Was used to help right the NSC. Went back to Breitbart will he can do more damage for Trump then at the WH.
Gorka-He is helping Bannon and Breitbart. Again, he will be more useful outside the WH.
Cohen-Watnick-A Mossad operative spy, better off gone
Harvey-No idea
Higgins-No Idea

ALL of the globalists Trump is keeping in his admin on PURPOSE to help expose just how cucked they are. Trump keeps them around, shows the public how much they are against his agenda, which is the PEOPLE'S agenda through the media, which makes us hate globalism even more.

You call yourself redpilled? Amateur.

When will Mueller reveal what is really going on?

The President isn't going after leakers just because they give stories to the press, and he didn't bring in John Kelly just because he is efficient. Some of the leakers don't realize the people they leak to keep passing off the information. Many leaks end up at the CIA, and from there it reaches places even worse than North Korea. Don't think of it as Kim planted a guy, it's more like a guy is helping Kim

Idk if OP is larp, well done tho. I can only observe, good luck

But why? Who would want to help a fat fuck of a nutjob with half a mind to blow us off the map if he could? What could possibly be gained?

Is there going to be some "happenings" before Christmas? There is a dinar group claiming China is going to topple the currency and that Paul Ryan has already been appointed POTUS. They say before october 1st and other countries are already trading their Zims. They claim that General Dunford has all the gold, trillions, in Texas and that he is going to lead the military coup. Weird as this sounds there are millions in on this world wide.

Dude they been doing that shit for years, even before Trump was elected. Its all a fucking scam to buy worthless currency for big profit.
Its all fake.

You are welcome sir.

Bump

How does it feel to be so flexible that you can actually suck your own cock?

go fuck yourself LARPer,

>LARPing to be from the White House
>Calling The President 'Trump'
I would love if what you said was true, but a larp is a larp.

TRIPCODE FAGGOT TRIPCODE FAGGOT TRIPCODE FAGGOT

>he doesn't have the meme tabs

shramfrul dispray

everyone in this thread except me is a faggot

About time.

I expect my cookie in the next months.

>Its all fake.
No it's not, I know for a fact.

The gold is real at least. The rest is a LARP.

>the big players like Hillary, Podesta and Obama will have to wait
Have to wait until they all die of natural causes at 90 without ever seeing a courtroom or jail cell for anything they've ever done. Anyone who believes they will ever face consequences should off themselves to raise our collective IQ as a country

boy are you going to be surprised when they all go to jail

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS.

>When are you going to actually crack down on the intelligence agencies, Trump?

Kek wills it.

next time don't bother with the us proxy, just post with your leaf

>I'll drain the swamp by surrounding myself with people who will oppose draining the swamp at every step of the way
>when they see how little we get done, they'll know how badly the swamp needs to be drained
>Checkmate, globalists

Ok is this all just a larp to get Sup Forums distracted and Trump is actually just fucked by ZOG rn? Because that's what it seems like

This pasta is brand new and it's already old.

You guys need to extradite the other Awans.

Aren't they already fugitives in Pakistan?

Hillary Clinton will die in prison.

bump

Fugitives when? (Approximate)

>Regrettably, outside of yourself, the individuals who most embodied and represented the policies that will ‘Make America Great Again,’ have been internally countered, systematically removed, or undermined in recent months. This was made patently obvious as I read the text of your speech on Afghanistan this week…
>The fact that those who drafted and approved the speech removed any mention of Radical Islam or radical Islamic terrorism proves that a crucial element of your presidential campaign has been lost…
>Just as worrying, when discussing our future actions in the region, the speech listed operational objectives without ever defining the strategic victory conditions we are fighting for. This omission should seriously disturb any national security professional, and any American who is unsatisfied with the last 16 years of disastrous policy decisions which have led to thousands of Americans killed and trillions of taxpayer dollars spent in ways that have not brought security or victory.

Not if she flees to Qatar first. Then she'll die in a bombed out cave.

Kikeland shills all gone?

Jews mostly sticking to money?

Legit fire copypasta, user

>fake news or a cabinet of jews
Hrm

>Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof.
Russians can hack the human mind now, why bother fighting.

Nice contempt for the Bible you got there. Much orthodoxy such wew

PAKISTAN SUSPENDS TALKS WITH US

The linguistics are like Gorka

If you want to do the whole "bible is the ultimate word of God and must be considered before all else" thing, you should probably not use the LGBT flag.

the President is not just playing a game but is working as hard as he can to steer America back towards prosperity. He has to be very careful in every action he takes, you know this. No matter how bad it seems, remember that Trump will never stop working to drain the swamp.

we will try to get the extended Awan family to testify, and when they refuse to come back/go into hiding overseas they will be fugitives. It's hard to say when, but you could expect late in September if the 1st hearing is productive.

Pakistan is an interesting country for a lot of interests, more specifically the terrorist groups loosely working with them. You won't see them start anything, but keep watching them; there's a reason brothers from Pakistan were chosen to handle the DNC's computers.

>sign of the covenant
>a freudian person
>condemns king david for his bisexuality
Im not a grab ems. Nor a molech whore. Nor a levitical priest. Read about degilement. And the 144,000. Dont insult the inerrancy of the word and use me as your daddy issues soap box

Did the DNC fraud lawsuit fet dropped because theyre persuing something else? That was a pretty huge screw up

bump

Is he throwing out pie?

>there's a reason brothers from Pakistan were chosen to handle the DNC's computers
Are you saying this was a counter-intelligence operation?

Oh look its LARP oclock

tell us what you know about George Webb? He's been reporting on the awans for months and months now

bujp

Can confirm!

I hope this is all true. I trust in Trump, but not these happening threads every other ducking day

Go fuck yourself and die you larping faggot.
>hillary not in jail
>no border wall
>no healthcare
>no tax reform
>no god damn punishment of leakers beyond reality winner

I pray that you are real, so that you can read this and go eat the steamiest pile of shit you can find. You should be thanking heavens no extreme red neck has got fed up with this bullshit horse and pony show we see on the tube every day. People are waking up, and were fucking furious. Enact what we voted trump in for at any means for forever be a faggot OP.

do people think this shit actually works lol? like, is the humor of posting this in knowing the other people who read it know youre fulll of shit? thats the only sense i can make of why people do this.

It's all about the (you)s

>dicks everywhere

Washington Post turned against AntiFa. Is this is beginning?

when is someting going to happen about all the internet utilities policing opinions and un-personing people?

Fuck off, disinfo faggot!
These LARP threads are meaningless until high level people start getting arrested... nothing more than psyops to get anons' hopes up time and time again, only to demoralize them in the end.

SAGE fills up every little crevice in the room.

When the left start a civil war a lynch mob will go get these sickos

Really good LARP. Uma delicia

If you defeat your enemies, you lose.

It's because it's obvious antifa are domestic terrorist so they're distancing themselves. The question is, why did it take so fucking long?

No tabs sad!

Thanks Mr. President.

What are YOU hoping to achieve?

No Bannon, no Trump.

>MSM pushes to be edgy for clickbait and ads
the reason they are stopping now is that when WH declares antifa a terrorist organization, then MSM could find themselves in legal trouble for supporting a terrorist organization, and if they paid for interviews, providing material support
>inb4 muh first amendment
the left doesn't give a shit about free speech, so they hung themselves with that stance b/c pro-antifa rhetoric can also be considered "hate speech"

what if its jared

>(((Cohen-Watnick)))
That guy was kinda suspicious tbqh. Apparently he was a ultra-Zionist who wanted to fight Iran. But Stephen Miller is good.

S A G E
A
G
E