youtube.com/watch?time_continue=192&v=yy-SiZSlmhI
youtube.com/watch?v=E72zNSW7ID8
youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
youtube.com/watch?v=dwTsI4SuKIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself

>How the fuck do I join antifa?
all you have to do is be a beta

Get on welfare, stay at moms house except to riot, adopt some bizzare inept pariah personality, especially when rioting and finally, chop off your dick.
>try to be subversive on Sup Forums, get cucked by chad.

I'm sure your local drug dealer knows some

Go to a hippie co op or local crack den.

Online: leftypol and reddit fullcommunism/latestagecapitalism/politics

You join by putting a rope around your neck, attach the other end to the landing gear and jump out when flying higher than 100 meters

You simply have to mix bleach and ammonia

Do they have captcha or do I have to buy an Antifa pass? Considering making the switch myself.

Drink a gallon of bleach and follow your spirit animal

Give me your email we will contact you in time.

thanks I'll try reddit

Give me your name, address and a list of the things you fear most and I'll teach you how to join.

Fuck off faggot your mentality ill kind aren't welcome here

I'm asking for a friend

Give me his name, address and list of his greatest fears and I'll show him how to join.

He tells me he's afraid one day his dad is gonna come back...what did he mean by this?

He's either a nigger or Luke skywalker

>confederate flag

you don't just "join" antifa you fucking twat, you need an in
also, i am in antifa ama

Idk man been wondering the same thing. keep fighting the good fight brother

>ama

How do I assassinate the toronto Antifa?

how do I get an in? I'm a socially awkward loser with no IRL friends. I was told this is prime recruitment material

You have to be gay and non-white

you don't. antifa is way more protected than you understand.

it helps to know someone in it. if you have no friends and your family isn't in it then you're pretty screwed. antifa does not recruit online. most people in antifa are told to not have an online presence.

reddit

>leaf
>>>Reddit

so like riseup.org and libcom mean nothing at all? What if I just show up in black?

Interesting flag for a guy that wants to join antifag. This is bait.

0ch.org/

>implying I don't troll on this board

>"deus vult" flag
opinion disregarded because you're a fag

>so like riseup.org and libcom mean nothing at all?
yes

>What if I just show up in black?
no one will talk to you and you'll be meet with hostility and suspicion if you talk to any group of people dressed in uniform

cool, that sounds exactly like the type of Mad Max shit I'm looking for. So just show up and try to impress people?

Be sure to stand on the front lines when you see a Dodge Challenger

thanks, that wasn't so hard, was it?

look if you really want to join badly enough that's probably your best bet. make a statement. punch a nazi. there isn't some job application to fill out and they call you back in a week.

that sounds fucking too easy. Punch a Nazi? Pssh. How about burn down a farm?

punch an important nazi

>everyone in antifa has punched an important nazi

Are you fucking stupid?

Post in Antifa general. Sup Forums is actually Antifa HQ, despite what detractors will tell you.

If you need a Nazi to punch in San Francisco, hit me up.

i'm not saying that's how everyone gets in i'm saying that would make a statement
i think you're the retarded one there rebel flag faggot
probably not even american

Born and raised in VA
I was at Cville
Come at me.
I bet you've literally never been in a fight and consider yourself a pacifist

wow making empty bets and threats online you must be really tough. antifa would really want your faggy ass
i also doubt you're from "cville" the fact you're so intent on proving that. who cares?
"IM FROM CVILLE ILL KICK UR ASS"
shut up fag

I said i was IN Cville not that I was from there. Seriously, could you even read Das Kapital if you were so inclined? Or do you just like breaking windows? Because I've been hit with a fish bat and still knocked the other guy out. You're the fag here.

Edgy/10

i'm not the one larping about joining antifa on Sup Forums but okay nice meme bro. you definitely have some superiority complex i can't compete with. i don't have to prove something to some kekistani tier fag online

>LARPing
>Asking how to do something

You're seriously the biggest fucking dadless loser on the internet dude.

Why are we not infiltrating local antifa chapters and gathering as much intel and doxxing material as possible?

i tried explaining it to you and you think antifa is something you join like a fucking bowling league. you obviously have no idea what the fuck you're talking about or getting in to so just stop dude you look like a complete fucking retard. i can tell you right now from this brief interaction organized antifa wouldn't fucking want you. you make wild assumptions and are increasingly hostile when you don't get your way. probably a fucking teenager too by the sounds of it.

>organized antifa

You just told me I could show up, punch somebody and be in. How fucking stupid are you? That's even LESS official than a bowling league

>antifa won't take me

Then I'll take some of you. If the people who are supposed to be "inclusive" won't include me they will die.

You posted the wrong picture. Fixed it for you.

He's trolling OP
You have to cut your dick off first

First be a huge faggot and then knock over some trash cans

>you're halfway there already

Write your full name and address here and we will make sure they get it

I didn't see my best friend die face down in shit for people like you

Of course antifa is protected, you're literally the shock troops for major multinational corporations, the police, the whole washington establishment and the entire european status quo.

Why wouldn't you be protected?

You need to beat up a NAZI whore before they even consider you m8

that's not what i said at all. i said make a statement, like punching an important nazi or someone of value. you think you just go up and ask someone to join.. you don't. you're fucking dumb dude. you're just twisting my words to make it sound like whatever you want to hear.
we are inclusive. we don't want to include people who are fucking morons and incapable of understanding simple statements. stick on Sup Forums because it's where retards like you belong.

Show up in black and have huge protruding tits.

>unless you're a woman of course, then just the black part

Don't remember to stay away from actual nazis, you know, those scary guys. Go for edgy memelords instead.

>antifa is way more protected than you understand.
Correction. The source of Antifa is probably well protected. Those on the ground with regular lives thinking you're making a difference, you're just cannon fodder, dumb fuck.

Also the name "dodge" isn't meant to be taken seriously.

Physics is socially constructed, your righteous anger at heteronormativity is more than enough to stop a two and half ton vehicle

>twisting your words
>a direct quote

Did your parents have any children that lived?
Was your dad addicted to drugs and alcohol? This is a safe place dude, you can tell me and I won't even make fun of you if your dad sucked your dick.
I can already tell you're a weakling faggot with spaghetti arms who's never had a violent urge in your entire life. Why don't you give it up and make room for leftists who actually want things to change?

i also never said that would doing that let you join either. antifa is allowed to say no to someone you do realize that,right?
you people have absolutely no idea what antifa is and it's fucking hilarious.

FPBP

what were you directly quoting? where did i say "if you punch a nazi antifa lets you join"
pro tip: i didn't, and you're a fucking idiot.
what the hell is with you and the 16 year old tier insults? go to bed and get ready for school tomorrow dude your gonna wake up your mom with all your feverish clacking on the keyboard,

Seriously, this is the TRUE spirit of Sup Forums

>inb4 LEL MILO IS BASED THO
>inb4 shut up faggot, Israel is our greatest ally!
>Inb4 Richard spencer is so fucking cool! Chanting blood and soil, Jews will not replace us, and marching around with torches was sooooo fucking good for the movement. FUCKING BASED

>1448
>Not 1488

Go to the nearest gay club, you should be able to find a member who can help you

>I'm over 30 and still active on internet imageboards and somehow that makes me better than you

Do you want to die?

You join by either playing in traffic or hanging yourself from the highest tree

so what happened there from your perspective?
who's side were you on?

Upload your resumee here and we will call you soon.

post ur biceps tough guy

I was neutral, Antifa blocked entrance to the park, the right forced their way in. All the video you see of people marching in the street is just right wingers trying to get to the rally but being attacked by antifa

>How the fuck do I join antifa?
get shit-tier people in your life and then network, sounds like you're too successful

>biceps
>killing people

Dude lol do you seriously not own a gun in 2017?

no i'm just saying you wanna call me spaghetti arms lets see what you're packing tough guy cause i'm willing to whip it out

shutup cock monkey

I bet you are, because you're desperate for physical attention you dumb cunt. When mommy comes to identify the body you'll have all the attention you'll need. Now tell me about all your big antifa plans

dude but honestly these dudes sit at mcdonald's to meet and half of them are literally retarded. You know that right?

yes.

the tiki torch stuff was dumb, when your enemy is destroying himself, don't stand in his way

but on the other hand i think it made the left even more violent and batshit insane so good

The first step is to pay homage at the holy antifa pussy. If you lick this pussy, you will be granted membership.

you're not invited and you never will be
i'll just tell them to watch out for the cocky 17 year old neckbeard from virginia with a superiority complex that wants to fight everyone

ok but isn[t this kind of cool actually. I wonder how it would go over if the roles were reversed in the video

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=192&v=yy-SiZSlmhI

youtube.com/watch?v=E72zNSW7ID8

That's because we have odin on our side

Does Soros just breed these people out of his cooch or Chuck Schumer's butt hole?

okay lol, just don't mention the quiet 24 year old brown guy with a pistol

did you see it though?

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

the stuff at night was kind of kino

>confederate flag
Are you suicidal user?

General degeneracy.

Just having some fun here Jacek

You'll get fucking killed you absolute moron.
Oh wait, you want to join antifa, it's obvious that you are retarded.

oh so you're only a cocky little shit online and weird and quiet in person but think a gun makes you tough? yeah you wouldn't fit in.
like i said earlier antifa tries to not have an online presence because they'd just get involved with idiots like you

"How do i join antifa?"
like fucking lol dude i really hope this was some elaborate troll but given the 22 posts by your ID i'm guessing that's wishful thinking at this point

also, if you're brown then you'd be cannon fodder and nothing more. make no mistake - antifa is a white man's group.

raid?

Look at her boys. /ourfuckinggirl/