What if reincarnation and karma are real and all of you reincarnate as Africans or any other third world nationality...

What if reincarnation and karma are real and all of you reincarnate as Africans or any other third world nationality? KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being a nigger would be the easiest thing ever, a free ride to harvard, I could run out their and do nuffin and white liberals and jews would break their own necks trying to defend me as a gud boi.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

Good luck getting to Harvard when you're born in Central Africa and you barely have food to survive.

If I reincarnate as a nigger then I'm just gonna kill myself. Anything else would me alright.

>implying im not a nigger already cx

You make the incorrect assumption that non-whites have souls.

Well, in that case, head my nigger ass up to Germany or Sweden, those faggots will pay for everything.

The son of God was a middle eastern.

Well reincarnation is linked to evolution, and blacks are inferior intellectually it's unlikely. Maybe it's like a punishment if you misuse your white priviledge.

Who said anything about Christ

Meh, some other nigger would probably do it before you had the chance.

Thought of this today. Like if i woke up and was a nigger. Id kill myself

Bro being a nigger is easy mode in life right now

I'll probably be too dumb to function and die of AIDS

>reincarnation is linked to evolution
wot?

RACIST!!! Implying PoC have a predisposition for stagnant ignorance or lack of ability to progress. Ayo, way a minneh...

It doesn't work only for on humans

If that is true, what did you do in your previous life to be a faggot in this life?

shagged your grandma when she was already married.

>What if reincarnation and karma are real
>What if

Fucking atheists...
Let's just say your actions in this current "life" will greatly dictate what will happen to your soul once you flesh vessel dies.
Tell your mother you love her and spend time with her

HHHAAHAHAHAHA holy fuck dude that was nice

you have to admit that was fucking nice

high five dude that was sweet c'mon show me some love

>what if reincarnation is real and I choose to believe the shitskin version instead of the white version
You might be a shitskin.

No problem. I would get on a boat to Europe. Would say that i was being chased by Nigerian homophobic gangs. End up in Germany getting paid to do nothing and i would cry racism along with my fellow niggers to get more and more free shit. Being a nigger is great in this Jew-dominated World.

Lol retard

S-stop it, you're making me blush

What if regeneration is real faggot

im from kekistan, if anything im a fucking reptile.

1) They are real.
2) You reincarnate within your tribe / bloodline.

I would try to make sure I didn't fuck up and eat the vegetable seeds.

Reincarnation is real.

However, you don't become "someone else." You live the same life you have always lived, make the same choices, and end the same way as you always have and always will.

That's terrifying.

Does that explain Deja Vu?

What about all the instances of where tribes are spread across the Earth. Would a reincarnated african-american spawn in africa?

>Reincarnation is what atheists believe
Are you being unironically retarded?