Imagine for just a moment that there is no afterlife

Imagine for just a moment that there is no afterlife.

Just bear with me.

Imagine that when you die, all you see is nothingness. Not even a black room, just mere nothingness.

Do you feel like you are enjoying your life, or are you just waiting for something to happend the next day? the next life?

Close your eyes for a moment and imagine this is your last day. Imagine how the blackness feels every region of your reality. Think about it for a second...

>pickpockets your wallet

>steals your watch, phone, car keys

>*op has just runned away*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOi9WYPM-4o&index=4&t=1s&list=PL0dBOIebdupCOWLbxV2Y2uLazMUQ5Z43A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would actually make me feel better since nothing I do has a consecuence after I'm dead

Imagine what it's like to be my ballpoint pen

fucking get back here jamal reeeeee

Dying is like before you where born. Nothing.

Build the wall.

Fucking Mexicans

Faggots with no wallet

That'd be nice. It'd be like before we were born, oh well

No wallet

8/8 fer lulz

Luckily ICE will grab 'em up soon

>be me
>literally only $7 in wallet

>Imagine that when you die, all you see is nothingness.

Then there is still afterlife you idiot.

> when you die you see nothingness

To steal from Rene Decartes... I see nothing, therefore I am.

If there was no afterlife you wouldn't see anything, you wouldn't know you were dead.

> you wouldn't know you were dead.
... You mean like Bruce Willis? Spooky.

That's not the really sad thing is. Probably by the end of the century we can fully map the human brain, digitally archive it, replicate it in a virtual environment and "people" will become immortal essentially.

Unless you are a racist lol, then GoogleOD will just shut you down. :D

>runned

Opinion discarded

Imagine if there is an afterlife, or at least some progression after death, but people have become obsessed with trying to become immortal, choosing to remain here for as long as they can.

Thanks for living up to our stereotype you dick.

But seriously though, I've come to realize that if there really is nothing beyond death then we might as well make this life worth-living the best way we can, don't drink (at least too much), don't smoke, don't do drugs, be silly and make people laugh so you can die without regrets.

Now give me back my shit you nigger.

Thanks for living up to our stereotype you dick.

But seriously though, I've come to realize that if there really is nothing beyond death then we might as well make this life worth-living the best way we can, don't drink (at least too much), don't smoke, don't do drugs, be silly and make people laugh so you can die without regrets.

Now give me back my shit you nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=cOi9WYPM-4o&index=4&t=1s&list=PL0dBOIebdupCOWLbxV2Y2uLazMUQ5Z43A

Also the human being is the best computer on the planet. Start nurturing yourself and remove the viruses lmao

This is the reason why defending a social construct such as politics is stupid. just enjoy your life, who gives a shit, we are all going to die and are suffering. We should reach self-consciousness and nirvana.