Why yt ppl abandon their parents when they get old and let them rot away in a nursing home? hmmm?

why yt ppl abandon their parents when they get old and let them rot away in a nursing home? hmmm?

Why black peoples parents leave before they can be put in a nursing home?

Still convinced this photo is fake.

Doesnt excuse the behavior of putting people in a home cause theyre old, but that shit just doesnt look real

That's just anglos that do that

Because they can afford to.

>clothes bone dry
Fake news. Also, Fuck old people

Maybe they are cunts

Not abandoned, we visit them twice a week and it's only when they can't take care of themselves anymore without professional help around the clock.

I either lose my job because they need my full 24/7 attention or I visit them twice a week in the nursing home and bring them nice things

savage

>inb4 back to r[e]ddit fag

Boomers deserve what they get

>treat your kids like shit/don't raise them properly
>get old and put in a home
>kids don't come visit
>oh no my nursing home is getting
flooded save me

Was the woman in OP's pic used to obese because there's a large amount of loose skin on her arm.
American are gross

That generation did it their parents as well. Hopefully the gene therapy that will extend our lives for hundreds of years is coming soon.

Fuck yourself. This was sent to one of the grandparent's kids just commenting on the water and he sent it out everywhere asking for help for them. People showed up and rescued them all. The people and those running this home listened to the mayor to stay in place.

my mother has worked at nursing homes almost her entire career, and my first full time job out of high school was as a waiter at a retirement community. the differences between the nursing home and the retirement community are enormous. paying for care for people who need care to do things like dress, eat, use the restroom is not cheap. neither is paying the mortgage on the home of someone who didn't plan on living past retirement. the reality is most people are not able to afford retirement and end up in nursing facilities towards the end. if you or your parents are able to afford private care be thankful. there's also the fact that for the type of community seniors are living for there is a limited market. now that the boomers are retiring with gobs of cash their being upsold retirement living. it's kind of fucked. many pay 100-200k/year easily to live independently, when they could probably just as easily live at home a few years longer. the biggest draw for seniors to those places is that once they lose their mobility and independence they may hopefully have a supportive community around them to live out their last few years.

Because they never bonded with their children

OLD NEWS

Boomers literally destroyed Western civilization so fuck them.

This is what happens when you don't breed either. I'm so proud to be from the South where family is strong. (and no not like that sick fucks)

My aunt is 85 & I see her everyday. She's the strongest person I know!

I pray to Jesus my grandchildren visit me when I'm old.

That's good. I used to work at a nursing home and the old people couldn't leave. & No one showed up. The lady in the picture is doing her job. Where are the family members?

This, my boomer parents' advice ranged from cringe level 9001 christcucoldry to shushing me because they want to watch random shit on TV instead of form meaningful relationships. Even these days when I call, "My show is on" And if I block it on my calendar, it's most waking hours are "Their show" They won't even get Netflix of discs or Prime so they just sit through commercials like good goys. Their life is horrifying anbd they were terrible parents. They yell at me most of the time I try to talk to them and they let me walk boldly into most of my life's biggest mistakes that literally any normal well adjusted adult would have known better for.

Ex. My dad is an engineer. I have top scores at a private school and a good SAT. He let me work on and submit a portfolio for the art department because art was "God's Gift" to me and methodists believe you have to grow a gift or you aren't really saved. I have no trouble with math courses and they let me sign up for art and encouraged it, and in 2004 after the economy was already shit. I also tried out for music. I ended up in Psychology and it took 10 more years ofcollege before I had a graduate degree that actually helped me. Meanwhile, 4 yr industrial engineer BS's make as much as I do.

What the fuck to every single Boomer in my life. "Do what you enjoy and you'lll never work a day in your life" , "God gave you a gift, if you grow it, he'll make it prosper somehow. He has a plan for you." "Any degree will help, employers just want to see that you got into a good school"

You crazy fucking boomers. My private highschool let me down, the career counselor let me down, and my parents let me down. I am an engineer now, but it took me more than twice as long in school over it. How could they march me up to a life of school, high stress, debt, poverty and failure so enthusiastically?

My parents are lucky I don't go back and beat the shit out of them. Fuck them.

Probably too busy in an Antifa rally

Hey honest question. How does it feel cleaning old people's shit and shit? Like I can't imagine a more disgusting or demeaning job but like... they are taking care of people in need. Does it take the kindest soul in the world to do it? Or do you just see it as a dirty job.

I-it's getting too r-real, man.

>implying that I wont retire in the Andes and live the rest of my life as a south american Cletus

whites lack any sense of family dynamic.

all other cultures are multi generational: they are one family unit. a chink would never do this

My family is White but we're not Westerners so we don't do that shit

Being flooded I presume.

Lots of people clean people's shit. For example nurses. Its novel at first but you get numb to it after so don't think about it too hard fag get

My parents left the state I'm in, so it's not really up to me if they end up in a nursing home. I can't take care of them if they're on the other side of the country.

They didn't invest in a decent retirement, and by invest I mean having a big family, that's the best retirement plan you could make.

>be Asian guy coming from Austin to help my mom with the flood in Sheldon
>neighbor who I know forever is stranded because her cunt daughter and faggot son disowned her because she was a conservative
>helped neighbor out
>load all of her valuables along with ours on my truck
>drove us back to my house outside of Austin
>I asked if her daughter who is also in Austin contacted her back
>she said she was blocked
>turns out both our houses weren't hit yet
>neighbor wanted to leave me her house in her will because she now hates her own kids
Why do white people do this to their parents? Who cares who they voted for they fucking raised you. I don't even want her house because I know her kids will come after me. I'm going to suggest she donate it to her church.

I hope it's fake too ;_;

This is sadly pretty true

t White-Hispanic

Please spend time with this woman and cheer her up. You're a sweet heart.

At a certain point you have to take responsibility for your own decisions. I mean taking twice as long in school is not exactly a common thing, and you made that decision while knowing you were accumulating massive amounts of debt. You may not have good parents, but the actual obligations of parents consists pretty much of feeding you and puttting a roof over your head. You really sound like a spoiled leftist child when you evoke violence against them. On the bright side, at least you didn't get a degree in chicano studies.

Doing God's work my mongoloid friend

I never cleaned people's shit. But I would if they needed the help. Wait until you're 60 and old. When you get to that age you want to just die. Like my earlier post, my aunt is 85 and is one of the most independent people I know. The lady stays gone for 8 hours a day doing god knows what lmao. That's goals. Her great great niece & nephew come to visit her with me. I plan to not leave old people alone like these other white cucks.

conditioning from the left.

>The first time I saw this picture I swear they weren't any water
Fuck I can't not have seen this much water.
I wondered why people were freaking out over this, tis just an overcrowded retirement home
Now I know

because fuck old people, if they don't want to willingly die then we should let them rot with other old people, they're a burden on society, can't we just leave the old people behind to die like we used to? dead weight and don't give me that "muh wisdom" bullshit.

Fpbp

It's really one of the largest problems in our society. People here talk about the dissolution of black families, but there's also been a dissolution of white families through cultural manipulation. It goes both ways too. Parents treat their children like shit, and they get it back in a never ending cycle.

THIS!!!!!

Awww.... thanks.

I remember taking her to see her doctor every other month, this was until I helped her get something called IHSS and in home nursing care. Me and my mom always look out for her. For Christmas she spends it with us. I know her daughter lives in Austin and never comes see her but I have no idea where her ungrateful faggot son is.

Honestly I really wanted her to stay with her daughter because we had to take her two pistols and Remington 700. When her husband died he made her faggot son the executor, and he fucking disappeared on her. She wanted to give me all of her husband's guns but she can't because of that faggot son.

Honestly I could care less for the Remington 700 but I do want the 1918 Colt 1911 and Colt Python 4.25 in Royal blue. Sadly when she dies the son will probably come and take everything including the house and money. I am worried about the guns because I know the faggot son will destroy them.

I agree with that but I also hate them. They walked me into every pitfall they had to have known how to avoid. Their advice with women had me treating them like a supreme gentleman in highschool.

I grew out of this stuff but they were happy to let me ruin my life and often encouraged me to do the worst things I ever did. They didn't stop me from playing 10 hours of games on weekends or all day after school because they themselves watch so much TV they saw it as similar and ok to their sick addiction. Also, my parents had strange filters. They showed me Aliens and Robocop series when I was 4-7 somewhere but they forbid me from playing Pokemon because that was, "demonic."

By middle school they let me buy things like Turok and grand theft auto. I had fun with it, but I would NEVER let my kid buy that kind of filth. If I mention this, my parents were like, "You wanted to watch that stuff or play those games" ... as if little me could even operate a VCR. God damn it.

Damn... That sounds almost bad as having abusive parents/ parents fighting every Fucking day.

Accept the will. Scum like that don't deserve anything. And be safe man. Bless you

fpbp

the nuclear family is a relatively recent invention on the world stage

also in America, few people establish geographic roots. people move all over the place for jobs. people move to (((big cities))) and they wander aimlessly for the rest of their lives.

we are a rootless people. we have been cutoff from the stock that grew us.

Because whites dont have big families like spics or niggers and actually work so no one is there to help

Mostly because they sold us out to niggers and told us to shut up when we got threatened by niggers with guns from the time we could talk

Expecting love at that point is ridiculous

why I get the feeling they probably forced the old ladies to sit in the water for pity points.

>dont say a word about this or we kill you

If your parents want to be there it's fine. If you just dump them there to live a degenerate hassle free life you're human garbage and should be killed.

My debt wasn't massive, I was working and money was tight, but I was doing it. But my undergrad was shit. and starting off in useless subjects is one hell of a thing to let your kids do.

Here's how it's their fault. I could not have done school without their financial assistance. If I have a kid look at Renascence Ensemble, I am going to chew them out and let them know I am going to cut the funds if they do that. I would say something about return on investment and look at the job market for that field. Etc.l This is stuff NOT ONE ADULT IN MY LIFE SAID. Instead, they bring me to auditions and pay for classic guitar tutoring.

Taking twice as long was to do grad school in engineering and it took like 1 year to get into by taking interdisciplinary grad classes to prove I could jump subjects, then 2 years of undergrad pre reqs, then 2 for the actual Software Engineering MS. It's basically starting school over to try that. Lots of people go back to school, I just didn't spend 10 years as barista first.

I live with my mother still, she gives me part of her social security check so i go get wasted at the bar where i am well known, then i come home and work on the computer. I am divorced and after my divorce i just gave up after she got a good lawyer and everything i worked for and my two kids.

Another negative from women's liberation. Women's right to pursue a "career" means our elderly parents now get shunted into nursing homes.

Take the fucking house, you did more for her than anyone else, you practically saved her life

And if her cucked kids come for you, what they gonna do? call you a "fucking white male"?

They can't, you azn

Don't forget to record all that shit so in case they call you a fucking chink-chong or something you can get all their cuck friends to abandon them for being raycis

And you get a fucking house for free

I've lived in USA, South America, Spain and now the UK.

I can 100% say that nobody has a worse parent/child relationship than the USA. It's almost like a business relationship, rather than the unconditional love and friendship of other countries.

The whole 'out of the house by 18 and calling me once a month to catch up' thing is so alien to the rest of the world.

Ditto the fact that most couples in American relationships seemingly value their partner more than their children. Has to be the only country in the world.

Oh, and the 'YOU ARE THEIR MOTHER NOT THEIR FRIEND' maymay.

It's not really surprising that most Americans are fucked in the head and have lifelong parental scars.

Fpbp

Dude, I'm so sorry. Don't do shit like this. Get out there and get your life straight. I'm sure your mother loves you, but make her happy by making yourself happy too.

Why don't the men take care of the elderly? Or are men just too incomplete?

They're busy with a job. Now generally two income households are needed to raise up a family. So no one's available.

It came from cowboy cukture in the west where it was extremely easy to build a nee house and settle new land. Americans typically had 6 or 7 SURVIVING children so it was necessary to grow up fast

That said boomers are absolute scum and should be gassed with the jews

I agree with everything except the mother me-mu. It's fine for mother's to be friends with their kids as long as they act like mothers first and correct any bullshit behavior. You gotta walk that fine line so you don't end up raising dysfunctional adults.

White people are subhuman that's why. Indians/Middle Easterners/Asians/Africans don't do this.

>Canada
Checks out

waah waah my parents supported me pursuing my passions and didn't force me into engineering they're such bad parents waah waah. kys spoiled little cunt

Because in the West we do not respect our elders

My parents should never have had kids. I remember in sixth grade getting screamed at like hysterical screaming by my mother for not having good enough grades and my father telling my doctor he wanted to burn my baseball cards in front of me one by one for not doing as well in school as they felt I should. They left me a broken shell of a person with no empathy and unable to form relationships with people. We get along now, but I don't really care for them, and they probably know on some level. They're not there yet but they're heading towards having to live in a retirement community or nursing home. I really don't think I love them or anyone else.

I don't want children because I don't want them turning out like me. Not that I could ever have a relationship to begin with anyways.

I'm Middle Eastern Christian and we're supposed to stay in our parent's home after we are married for at least a year or two, if I left the house at 18 I would be abandoned by my family both close and distant. My uncle would literally spit on my face if I ever done such a thing. White people are fucking weird tbqh.

Dude that looks comfy as fuck

white boomers kicked all their kids to the curb asap and lived it up while we suffered. karma is a bitch huh?

You should be kissing your parent's feet you spoiled fucking cunt.

narcissism mixed with career mixed with lack of religion (associated with destruction of family unit)

Say they were lost in the flood :^)

"White" people as you think of them, you invader, are almost entirely english and dutch, descendants of freehold farmers

The culture is formed around self responsibility. You are not allowed to defend your children if they are criminals, for example. This is why white societies sre noncurrupt, unlike ME christians. You epuld defend your own children even if they were cannibals

looks like they're doing ok.

>They walked me into every pitfall they had to have known how to avoid.

If feel you user.
My parents keep telling me how great their childhoods were, with big families and social circles and lots of freedom.
They would drive around without a licence, blow shit up or shoot around in the woods with WW2 weapons they found all while being surrounded by their friends.

When I was a child they let all social contacts go silent. Where I grew up was nothing for me to do, but they refused to aknowledge that. My friends from school were all at least an hour drive away from me.
When I wanted to do sports or some other activity in the next community they would tell me I'd just fuck up and break my leg or cause them some other inconvenience. I should do some yard work if I want a workout.
When I had trouble finding work for summer they would just turn in circles, be annoyed and say that problem will just somehow go away in the future.
They ignored my health problems and came up with their own reasons for me being sick or not feeling good, effectively shutting me down from ever telling them again.

Apparently I'm a textbook case for developing early onset chronic depression. Now I gotta pop pills just to get to a functioning level.

The worst thing is my mother recently told me she never thought the things they said or decisions they made would have an impact on my life...
How can boomers be so ignorant?

ITS ALIVE!

QUICK, EVERYONE SKEDADDLE TO THE BINGO ROOM!

this. fuck death and fuck getting old.

you mean, why do white people pay for constant attention and medical care for their older family members?
Why don't black people?

Thank you ricer, I use to help my elderly Chinese neighbor for 7 years with things he needed help with. You did the right thing , Thnak you for being a good person

The rescuers probably cant get to those old people thanks to all the looters shooting at their boats

Not sure user but in the coming revolution you should kill thrm

No crime unpunished

cos it's a woman's job, you faggot

>60
>old
Try more like 80.
Lots of 70-year-olds are mobile and independent.

my parents are just as fucking retarded if it makes it feel any better. I just want them gone if I'm being blatantly honest.

Old people in nursing homes are worthless. I wouldn't want young, virile Men risking their lives to save decrepit 80+ people of no worth. Imagine 10 or 20 Men trying to save a nursing home and drown trying to get someone out of their bed. It's ludicrous.

I'm not sure. I just flew across the country to see my grandparents and help tend my grandmother's flower garden that she can't keep up on her own any more. We aren't all gone you know.

>defending this
The lack of family dynamic is the reason why the West is fucked mate. Everybody is an individualist consumerist drone without any real culture or sense of belonging which is why they sperg out against all immigrants since they have something they don't.

>This is why white societies sre noncurrupt
White societies are as corrupt it's just a different form of corruption. It's a more cleaner form of corruption.

>You epuld defend your own children even if they were cannibals
Not really no, in our culture we have to have honour and respect for the family name, if we ever did such a crime we would be disowned by our parents, whites are more likely to do that because whites don't feel any family belonging hence they don't have any honour or respect for their family which is why they throw them parents in nursing homes when they age like garbage. Sad tbqh.

Because we don't live with our grandparents as adults, we go out and make our own money instead of being leeches. Also, we survive a lot longer than black people because we don't commit crimes as much as you do.

This. It doesn't even matter if the bad nursing homes are in the minority; it's the fact that they are treated by people that don't emotionally care for them, all while the people they love (and thought loved them back) are chilling at home. It's got to be heartbreaking for the children you've raised and provided for to turn their backs on you when you're near the same level of innocence and vulnerability of a child. To have your kids stick you in a home with people you don't even know. Losing your sense of competence, your memories, your physical strength; it's a part of aging that we can't stop for anyone. Not even ourselves. But to have them go through that alone is cruel.

>ancap defending the cancer of radical individualism

This is precisely why whites lack racial self-awareness and don't have kids anymore, it's because of their retarded upbringing

>Parents risk having poor retirement so you get an education
>"They shouldn't have had me at all so they wouldn't have to pay and they could have a good retirement"

You spoiled fucking brat. Your parents didn't deserve to have such a piece of shit for a child.

You ever care someone who is partially mobile or can't carry out activities or daily living? Just making meals, especially with diet restrictions, is grueling.

White americans are the descendants of those who left their family in europe to start a life in the new world this makes sense.

Don't forget they also sent him to a private school and brought him up with strong Christian values in a wholesome church environment

He's a spoiled atheist turd. His dad should spit on his face.

Because the wrong side won ww2

>White societies are as corrupt it's just a different form of corruption. It's a more cleaner form of corruption.

It's corruption for self-service. It isn't even utilitarian; it's individualism at it's finest.