17 Year old son of a billionaire who's going to inherit all of his dad's wealth has a 30 year old big ass milf...

17 Year old son of a billionaire who's going to inherit all of his dad's wealth has a 30 year old big ass milf girlfriend. I fucking hate capitalism.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-ZIlqSeghU
radiocacula.com.br/noticias/brasil-mundo/aos-13-anos-filho-do-dono-da-friboi-namora-mulher-de-30-anos-sera
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Money changes everything.

Ugly fuck dweeb can buy a plastic gf. You're shocked? It's always been this way.

This. meanwhile she will be fucking some chad on the side.

this looks like true love to me

I-Is that Ivanka?

lmao sucks 2b u i guess pleb
that said he'll never know if people truly like him for what he is but it's not really a problem when you do a shit ton of coke

$20 will get a you a 30 year old heroin addicted scene gril with purple shaved hair for about an hour.

That thing is disgusting. Couldn't he get a younger girl who doesn't have cellulite and an imminent crash with the wall?

That ass is only going to get thicker

>billionaire
>dating a 30-year-old

Kek!

Meanwhile, I'm getting 18-22 year olds for free.

>fagflag
kills yourself fag nigger

FREE MARKET

if she convinced him to marry her that's fucked

Seems to be the case. Why are you so jealous OP? They are obviously in love.

digits, flag and my wallet confirm

fake news

>heroin addicted
I can get AIDS for free though

Rich people are naturally good and the invisible hand will make him invest money to make the world better for everyone.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Don't worry. It's going to collapse anyway. Then everybody can enjoy being poor together.

Cottage cheese thighs. Idiot kid should be banging low fat teen/20's shit.

More likely that the invisible hand will chip away at his wealth until he blows it all because he didn't go through the learning experiences of earning it.

>his fault for trusting a painfully obvious goldigger
>his dad's fault for blowing his life work on his pathetic son

What's the big deal here?

You're literally just zealous, fucking loser

This.

Long story short;
The son of a successful business owner in the area was present at a gathering. The son is 18. He has the build of Quasimodo with the endearing charm of Hodor. He gets a text from his "lady friend" that she's ready to be picked up and dragged along to this gathering she has absolutely ZERO interest in.

So the son, who is arguably a 3/10 by teenager standards, shows up with a literal 9.999/10 cheerleader squad thot. Money and confidence is the only explanation. That dude, knowing he's as about as good to look at as a turd pulls the most amazing piece of ass in all of the county because he's got the monetary confidence to back his lack of athleticism and vernacular.

It reaffirmed my belief that women seek security first and foremost above all else. Once that's complete, side Chad is on the menu.

>I fucking hate capitalism.....

And yet you dumb leftists are the street thugs serving the biggest (((((capitalists)))) and their interests. Fucking phonies.

soon he will have 500 million

hey, communism is just as bad

just learn how to make money you fucking retard

A brain-dead leftist posting fake news, why am i not surprised?

I don't think it's about money giving him confidence
I think she's straight up interested in the money alone

That kind of women is what most Brazilian men desire, it's second only to white blonde women. So that kid is basically showing off that he has what most of us desire but can't get, while a 15 year old kid like him can get it.

>can have literally anything you want
>Get 30 y/o whore that's ugly and has a disgusting bigger ass bigger than her head
Guarantee his dad commits suicide

He's a huemonkey and 17
He doesn't understand what taste is mate

>Invisible
Nah it's just down his pants

>This has fuckall to do with capitalism
Meme flag
Meme opinions
Board writes itself now at this point

badass!
I wish my son's mother was still this young.

t. capitalist kike shill

>sees ass

BBBRRRAAAAPPPPP

you guys realize they won't be together for life right? We got nintendos and dogs when we were kids, billionaire kids get lambos and instagram models. Fair is fair aye

If you hate it now wait until hes in his mid twenties and stringing 5-6 supermodel whores sex fest jungle parties and will have experiences you won't even be allowed to see on film in your life

>my son's mother

That's a big butt.

The actual problem is how beta he looks, I feel bad for him because he had no father figure to make him man up.

Jealous poorfag

Honestly, she seems pretty smart to me. Good luck to her. I hope that she gets what she wants from the relationship. You have to admire the ambition of women sometimes.

Link?

Quite the ambition, be the plaything of an immature dirty minded kid, literal cumdumpster to a teenager. Jesus, gas yourself.

Soon: 17 year old Billionaire looses half his shit to gold digging whore.

This is now a femdom thread

>We got nintendos and dogs when we were kids
Fucking speak for yourself

>literal cumdumpster to a teenager
And what's wrong with being a receptacle of semen, user?

Nice!

Shota' semen is the best!

Learn to reverse image search faggot. It's literally at your fingertips you utter moron.

>Shota
Y tho?

>Point flies over head
GYS

I can buy an action figure at the local store and get the same amount of silicon that I would from dating that skank.

Also she looks like Ivanka, wtf.

He probably meant "my wife's son's mother"

>billionaire can afford gold diggers
Woah......

Sounds like someones drinking the hateraide

He could do better than those cottage cheese mudflaps

>GYS
Does this stand for Gay, Yes to Sex!!! (as in this is a slogan that affirms and praises gay sex?) It's hard to tell sometimes.

Think of it this way, would you spend a billion dollars on that slag?

>implying pretty girls need to be smart to bang rich dudes
Get a load of this retard

Why does this matter? Water is wet, and rich people get things you and I don't.

Having all that wealth but no power to get your son a non-whore.
Let these scum fall from their hubris.

You can't get AIDS from vaginal sex

>could get any kind of girl he wants
>could even get away with fucking underage girls because he's only 17
>gets a dirty old used-up whore with a fake plastic ass

now that's what I call shit taste. is nigger ass-worship hiphop culture to blame for this?

>my wife's son's mother

Girls over the age of 18 are expired garbage.

this is why we need the death tax to be 90% or more

>implying underage girls take care of their bodies

It's a sea of cellulite out there

Why are you mad his parents are successful? Jealous peasant.

Maybe your parents shouldn't have been poor you dumbshit.

That's why I became a nazi. Come here, Sergei. We can hate capitalism together. Shhh... shh....

And not only is she damaged goods now, but she'll be a wrinkled bag by the time this guy is 25. He's getting wrecked here.

17 year old boy being molested by a hot older women?

SHe's a gold-digger OP. If you like gold-diggers, hop on a plane and come to Romania. This country's full of gold-digging sluts.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-ZIlqSeghU

>30 year old
literally why. get a 15 year old virgin, not some used hag...
also the kid looks 13

You are just jealous man...

You think gold diggers are exclusive to capitalism?

>also the kid looks 13

He is.
radiocacula.com.br/noticias/brasil-mundo/aos-13-anos-filho-do-dono-da-friboi-namora-mulher-de-30-anos-sera

He's got lust in his heart. He's not thinking of anything else. In brazil that woman is considered peak and asses simply aren't that big at 15.

Its been that way since the dawn of time user, thats litterally how life its self has always worked. Get something to offer or dont get anything

Milfs and cakes are the real patrician taste, "women" under 20 are too underdeveloped

Lucky kid

>women seek security first and foremost above all else
I know it's a Sup Forums meme that women are gold-digging whores, but honestly, ask some women. You will quickly amass a collection of answers akin to "my childhood held little security and my biggest fear is that following me to adulthood."

t. welfare baby

>30

he's an idiot

But what does he offer idiot?
he did fuck all.
I work hard
And I am poor
he

Isn't that pedophilia?

>vaginal sex
lol k gramps

yeah but its the cool kind of pedophilia

No, he's postpubescent.

>17 Year old son of a nomenklatura who's going to inherit all of his dad's party privileges has a 30 year old big ass milf girlfriend. I fucking hate gomunism xDDD.....

>17 year old boy with a 30 year old woman
That's unhealthy as fuck. What a shit parent he must have had.

>can get any woman he wants
>he chooses an over the hill 30 yr old hag with a cottage cheese ass

ala' Macron

He'll be dead within 30 days of marrying her.

Reverse the genders and repost for entirely different comments.

more of that giant butt please