White kids accepting negro behavior

So what should parents do to young children who are inspired by the negro culture? I've seen many white kids do the dumb dabbing thing and the nay nay. I've noticed that it's an early attack on the psych of a child, these youngsters brains aren't even fully developed and the kikes are the ones who aid the negro culture. Wtf do we do with these kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your pic says it all. You should teach your children about The Jew from a very early age. And you should teach him to pretend to go along with the agenda when not doing so would get him into trouble.

Also pay extra attention to your daughters because the female mind is highly susceptible to Jewish influence (Emotion>Reason = female mind) and because the womb of your daughter is OUR womb, the womb of the White Male. It is also very humiliating for you if your daughter burns the coal, you become even worst than a cuck.

Very true friend, I might wait until they're a little older though. I'll even write a book incase I die for some reason lol

Yes. Waiting for when their cognitive and social skills are more or less developed is a good thing because kids have difficulty in lying and adopting "social camouflaging". If you teach a very young child to hate niggers and jews but that he should pretend he doesn't, he will hate them but be very poor at pretending he doesn't.

Also, to better grasp the Conspiracy it is better to have already a decent amount of cognitive intelligence already.

Take them to a black neighborhood corner store.

Of course, I actually know a woman who was raised by a klansman and he pushed it on her so hard that she's now married to a negro as an act of being rebellious. I will approach this with all the wisdom I have and will gain.

Bbbaaaahahahahah

Show them how dumb and empty the nigger culture is when compared to white culture. Teach them about fine arts, music and literature, if possible encourage them to draw or play an instrument from a young age. A child that was raised in a cultured enviroment will never seek to emulate a bunch of dumb coons jumping around and saying stupid shit. It's not a coincidence most wiggers come either from poor white families, and if they're wealthy, they are usually some kind of nouveau riche (usually singers).
Unfortunately, the cultural education of children is often ignored by the parents, who are either too stupid themselves, or are too ignorant and just leave it up to school, witch predictable results.

I'm starting to think the Jews are making these meme's about themselves because of how terribly insecure they are.

Be coolly derisive toward cultures you don't want your child to emulate. If you come out too strongly against them, they become taboo and attractive. If you are dismissive and occasionally derisive, the kid will pick up on the idea that these behaviors are beneath us.

My dad used to take me around museums and i was bored as hell. This don't work, children don't have enough experience to appreciate arts.

sad world we live in

That's very clever psychology there. That is especially good for when they don't have their cognitive and social skills fully developed.

The movement should create a manual for the proper ideological indoctrination of children, im being serious because this is a very serious issue. Very few people address this issue.

slap the shit outta them, take em to church, and put em in a private school.

This. Kids find it boring being dragged around art galleries and musems (unless the museum has dinosaurs or other shit kids find cool).
The best way to redpill your kids is to lead by example and be there for them every day, and to be firm but fair with them. Do not spoil or coddle your children, they'll just turn into a cuck/slut who has no respect for you.

I've thought about this a lot, hoping to have kids very soon. My plan is to just offer lots of positive white culture for them to absorb and emulate, and of course I won't be sending them to public school or exposing them to Marxist indoctrination in any way. I lead by example, as I do with my wife, setting that example that there is objective reality and objective morality and that some people are better than others.

Behaving like a nigger is very common in western society. Hispanics, whites, arabs, asians, natives, ALL races adopt nigger traits and emulate nigger culture to a fucking T.
And it's worked. Look how many westerners think life is one big degenerate fuckfest where you act like a stupid little degenerate scumbag, gangbanging and being rude and degrading everything around you. The degeneration of the west was a resounding success and Sup Forums still has trouble accepting this.
Even Sup Forums adopts nigger vernacular.

Here's a great book for younger kids.
youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0

It all goes back to the illusion that black people have a certain knowledge and attitude that we don't know and they "know what's up". It IS an illusion. Then again, so is the "superior" masculine aesthetic of Nazism that white people carry. It's all good. Realize what's real and don't be scared by it. We're all sensitive.

>Even Sup Forums adopts nigger vernacular.
Ever since we were flooded with reddit trash last year, yes. Before the election campaign started you'd get called out for niggerisms.

This is the blackpill.

Move to a country without niggers. Burgerland is a lost cause.

If Sup Forums doesn't want to be criticized for behaving like niggers, then Sup Forums should stop behaving like niggers. That goes for everyone else too. Stop behaving like such trash.