youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're a Trump supporter and hate Jews then you're absolutely dumber than a nigger.

If some men attempt to survive by means of brute force or fraud, by looting, robbing, cheating or enslaving the men who produce, it still remains true that their survival is made possible only by their victims, only by the men who choose to think and to produce the goods which they, the looters, are seizing. Such looters are parasites incapable of survival, who exist by destroying those who are capable, those who are pursuing a course of action proper to man.

The men who attempt to survive, not by means of reason, but by means of force, are attempting to survive by the method of animals. But just as animals would not be able to survive by attempting the method of plants, by rejecting locomotion and waiting for the soil to feed them—so men cannot survive by attempting the method of animals, by rejecting reason and counting on productive men to serve as their prey. Such looters may achieve their goals for the range of a moment, at the price of destruction: the destruction of their victims and their own. As evidence, I offer you any criminal or any dictatorship.

I don't believe in the superiority of any race, but the jews preach that they are superior to all non jews, or goyim. The aryan master race is nothing more than the jews projecting their own shit which they know is wrong.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

People who think whites are the master race are stupid.
We're just better than blacks and hispanics.

When ((((((they))))) changed the hierarchy criteria from intelligence and strength to money and trickery

same reason we take care of minorities.
using our kindness and empathy against us
people are waking up though.

The myth that Jews have high IQs is bs. They purposely school their youth on personal/professional finance, properly taught mathematics and social influence while doing everything they can to prevent the Goyim from learning anything beyond pointless memorization of useless information/propaganda and the obedience of a consumer mentality.

Deception and subversion =/= intelligence

That's the power of nepotism.

try again ping

Why are lefties so bad at making comics?

I know you want to paint regular trump voters as nazis, but you're factually wrong here. The magapede doesn't believe in white supremacy.
Do not make logical fallacies.

> words words words.jpg

a brain parasite taking control of the host organism doesn't make it superior

>jews control the world and I'm jealous

Is accurate.

Being a conniving rat only pays off temporarily. Now Jews have more to worry about than just whites, they've hewed the whole world at one time. Every race is going to hate Jews this time, and information is now easily preserved on the Internet making it difficult to hide the things they've done. This is how it always has ended for the kikes, only this time the stakes are incredibly high.

Keep trying troll

So you enjoy being an indentured slave?

>Jews commit Nepotism (like everyone else)
>Jews are disproportionately in higher positions
>People try to explain the different results between Whites and Blacks in a society they believe is fair to all who try
isn't that hard to explain

(OP)
No one believes in Hollywood 'masterrace' nonsense, the Nazis didn't even believe in it. I guess the Jews believe in a version of it for themselves, which is why they accuse everyone else of believing it. The concept of master vs slave morality and the Overman from Nietzsche were adopted by the Nazis but that doesn't have anything to do with comic book villain style world domination plans. Racial supremacy is always defined within a specific area, except when Jews project their own fantasies onto others.

It's a fiction created by the media, just like peaceful radical leftists. 98% of Trump voters knew he loved the Jews. Look at his daughter for fuck's sake.

Wrong. Nazis wanted to enslave non blon hair blue eyed people aka aryans

>he's a nazi
>he serves jews
>he's a nazi
>he serves jews
Eat a dick shareblue.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Zionists and Jews are not the same, faggot.

So you cannot make use of the freedom a liberal, individualist nation gives you for your tribal masonry in order to create a network that helps your kind of people into positions of power and undermine the very society that accepted you? Let's see how superior (((they))) are when their host-body rejects them.

>98% of Trump voters knew he loved the Jews.
Sounds legit, shareblue.

For shareblue's purposes they are.

Nice Ayn Rand quote. Weirdly how she'd never see the Jews for the looters they are.

I've often wondered this too. It feels more like the "master race" talk was Jews projecting and putting words into Nazi's mouth rather than something the Nazi's said themselves.

And it's a classic "accuse the other person of the thing you're getting in trouble over" case that petty humans pull on each other all the time.

all Germanic people were considered Aryan, not this dumb meme you hear these days
Neither Hitler nor much of his inner circle were blonde haired, and some even had brown eyes

Ayn rand was jewish

Right, which is why their Führer had brown hair and they made North Africans and East Asians "Honorary Aryans" and had Italians as their closest Allies. It's astonishing that so many people still believe this comic book propaganda nonsense.

Well as a sicilian with Arabic MuslI'm ancestry I know he'd haye me and that's why I hate him

Sure that's totally what they believed. Even though they broke their idealism for war efforts but deep down hated non blue eyes

whites are the niggers of jews

With that background you would have been a prime target for recruitment into the Wehrmacht.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion

I know, I just realize I forgot to add the "because she was Jewish herself" line in there but got distracted by the second part of that post.

But for the record the point is still valid.

So I'd be a slave? I'd be drated and forced to fight and serve a blue eyed commander. See they loved using non germans for labour and cannon fodder but if you wanted influence you'd have to be germanics. All the top positions were germanic

>say Jews control a large percentage of the media and investment banks
>LMAO you think Jews control the world????

epic response dude
really got him
wow

>they didn't believe what they said they believed and what they acted on, they actually believed this other thing that they never said or acted on
Do you have any idea how retarded you are? Maybe they would have gassed you after all just for being so mentally feeble as to buy into this cartoon propaganda shit. You know you can actually read what they believed in their own words, right? Their private correspondence, internal party documents, etc. The blond hair blue eyes thing was an archetype, not a rigid standard.
The Arab Legions were not drafted, they were volunteers who were recruited. There is a difference. They fought first for their own people in their own countries. Yes, the top people in GERMANY had to be Germans. No shit. But there was never a policy of enslaving or exterminating non-Germans, except for getting rid of Jews and using POWs as labour (which is still legal to this day). There was no Nazi supervillain plan for world domination, only domination of what they saw as rightful German lands. Obviously this included areas that other peoples thought were theirs, but it wasn't the whole world or even all of Europe. It was pretty standard imperialism, really. Invade what you want and make allies with other people's that aren't a threat and have common interests. Everything you were taught about Nazi Supervillain Secret Plans was a ridiculous over the top lie, that you should have seen through a long time ago.

Holy shit you are dumb falling for propaganda. That's racist thst the top germans had to be germans when they had control over nongerman land

I AM SILLY!

So whites are inferior?

Jews are just smart and tribalistic people, regardless of politics you have to admire them in some ways how such a small community yet own so much.

they mostly do it by pretending to be white