Hiding your power level

How do you do it? If my girlfriend, parents, friends, family, pretty much anybody I know irl looked through my web history or knew about the type of stuff I watch and read, they'd never look at me the same again.

I've let it slip a few times, recently this past weekend. Went out to a bar with my gf and her co workers, she works for a charity organization. One of her co-workers is a SJW black chick with white beta liberal husband.

Long story short, the booze was kicking in, somehow the convo turned toward SJW shit and I basically red pilled him on planned parenthood, black abortion rates etc. then topped it off with how more blacks are aborted in NYC than born.

After the shock wore off, he flipped his shit, screamed like a bitch and stormed out. Haven't heard about anything yet, I've explained it away as nothing but his wife works with my gf and I figure it's matter of time before I'm labelled a racist/nazi by her co-workers.

Is there any situations where you've let the cat out of the bag or had to hold your tongue and suck it in for social approval?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503950865895.webm
boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>girlfriend

Fuck off normalshit

SAGE

Never hide it

Jealous fuck boi? some of us actually have a life.

Sounds like you wont for long. There's socially acceptable times to say certain red pills. The situation you describe sounds like a clear social failure.

I know. It was the booze, it always makes me do stupid shit like post this thread. I don't give a fuck anyways to be honest.

Gen Z here. My whole class knows about my power level. No adults do, though.

Keep it real man, it's better to build your circle of friends when you're young so you won't have to walk on egg shells like I do.

Stop drinking

Gen z here also, I started by presenting myself as the smart guy and then a few months down the line when everyone thinks I'm a genius I roll out the controversial views. I've probably converted about 20 people single handed. I don't recommend this method though as you need to be really liked and already an established figure.

I'm pretty fucking open about my views.

But I'm also a meme at work now.

"Hey user, you seen any degeneracy today?"
"Dude, all he talks about is degeneracy, saving white people, and how bad blacks are...but...he's not racist."
"Hey user, if a white gay man fucks a black guy, is it degeneracy for race mixing when there can be no kids?"
"What happens when your kid brings home a black guy?"

No one argues with me though. It's always, "I don't want to say it, but your right...the jews are fucking everywhere."

>Went out to a bar with my gf and her co workers, she works for a charity organization. One of her co-workers is a SJW black chick with white beta liberal husband.
You're an enabler and part of the problem.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

It also helps to not be a NEET and to be funny, also important to have well developed social skills so people respect you first and value your opinions.

is pretty easy to past as a normie nowadays, just make fun of trumps hair or something

Just argue from extreme leftist point of view and radicalize your family.

"I can't believe people think there's something wrong with transgenderism, IMO we should ENCOURAGE children to be transgendered, it's so diverse and tolerant"

"Can you believe people have a problem with Islam? Did you know that people legit deface Mosques, IMO that sort of hatred is far worse than the actual Muslim terrorists"

"Uhg how can people believe in borders and laws and shit? Who cares if they drive down wages or commit more crime, we still get good culture and diversity, we need to be more tolerant tbqh"

Dont use racial slurs and dont talk about your opinions unless pressed hard. If they dont like it and/or call you a racist or nazi you just no sell the shit out of it because i dunno if you have noticed this but everyone everywhere thinks everyone is a racist and a nazi. We sparticus nao

I have to keep my snek memes in my hidden wall safe, along with my helicopter. Some of my family even voted for Hillary, and went out of their way to mention during the entire election cycle. I only let it slip in public, or at my work.

i just act like my grandparents and discipline strangers irl. i'm high on creating social stigma against intolerable degeneracy i see.

MapleAnon listen.

Read the following in Red Greene's voice.

"Time was poeple had to keep their cool around strangers. Man had to do work, find a...nice girl, and just, 'yknow, live.
Those days are gone now, that tall American guy, what his na..,aww fuck it.

Look, Trump kicked the hornets nest during his speech in Phoenix, go listen to it. There are no brakes, we're free now, tell people whatever you want, be honest with them. Fuck power levels, take pride in your stance.

Don't jeapordize your job

one time my life flashed before my eyes.
i caught a glimpse of what everyone i had
ever known thought in their own minds.
what consisted of their spirit and souls.
each one a radically different perspective
and understanding of the reality they experience.
not 1 was like the other.
but we all had life..

your dark secret...it's probably nothing compared to many of them.

many normal appearing ones
are the most psychotic of them all.
beware.

Hiding? I don't care any more. I'm not screeching 14/88 or putting spaztikas on things, but I've made my feelings and principles clear. My girlfriend has had the hardest time dealing with it, but I give her plenty of understanding and tolerance with her difficulties. She is a pet Californian after all. My family is all on board. Some required a bit of info dropped in their laps or a slap in the face via world events, but they all see it for what it is.

tldr; why hide it anymore?

This

Become high up in the system. Children scream in the streets. Pride is dangerous, when you get to make the decisions, then you can make real change

This is why I don't drink anymore. I grilled a British friend on refugees and pissed him off bad without even realizing it.

If you can't avoid politics when you drink then don't drink. I'm going to music school in 2 weeks and know I have to keep my mouth shut

stick to your guns or you will be forced to succ shitskin groids

I recently started political science in Norway, and I thought the same thing.

Literally everyone I've met this far are right-wingers.
Feelsgoodman.jpeg

When you leave your computer you just act cool and observe people, do not react or be triggered like you are here. If any relevant topics come up and inaccurate statements are made in your daily life, you should correct people. Carry on the dialogue and control the narrative if you want to or can.

For example, the topic of alt-rite came up, and sure enough, many ignorant people. as well the professor, had a sweeping generalization of it. In our discussion group, when we had discussed Donald Trump, the topic of the alt-right was brought up, and I precisely defined it for my group

I know, I should of said something perhaps with the professor, but I already was sort of trying to troll her to see how much of a liberal bias she had anyways by presenting those dress articles comparing Clintons white dress and Trumps wife white dress. This was obviously a comparison of two articles that she could not deny had racial implications, even if she did have a liberal bias.

Remember, study what you know, be prepared to correct people and illustrate hypocrisies or inaccuracies. I did well in that class and there was nothing she could really do to say i was incorrect (i pointed out for example that Hillary commodified gender with her white dress)

I am a teacher and I once overheard a student telling another student how many in the media/Hollywood are jewish. That was encouraging.

be careful revealing your power level in Canada. You get put into the clink for that up there.

Good point. It's called reductio ad absurdum.
"In logic, reductio ad absurdum (Latin for reduction to absurdity) is a form of argument which attempts either to disprove a statement by showing it inevitably leads to a ridiculous, absurd, or impractical conclusion, or to prove one by showing that if it were not true, the result would be absurd or impossible."

This is what you should do, but don't just expect people are naturally that insightful. like you said, many ignorant people, OP sounds like he can't handle that restraint.

My powerlevel is legendary. When I Red pill the normies they get so fired up. But they always come back for more.
People thrive when they have an opponent. I give them a thrill with my piercing yet rational arguments and refusal to cave to their rhetoric.
When I shit on hot normie girls on their political posts they think about me all day after. And during that time they can't help but imagine my big conservative cock inside them

I'm brown

no ever expects the spanish inquisition

>social approval

because I ain't a stormfag, I'm just a nationalist and I live in southern Ohio so everyone around me is also a nationalist (and most people in america desu) they just don't call it nationalism. I'm a patriot looking out for the people who's parents and grandparents died for this country is all.

people at work actually listen to me and will look at my proof i provide on the spot and most of the time they will be successfully red-pilled . i never use racial slurs or anything because i dont have to (im not really a rascist or anything but i am way anti-communist and anti-leftist) i just keep my mouth shut around my family though they are practically brainwashed.

>Long story short, the booze was kicking in, somehow the convo turned toward SJW shit and I basically red pilled him on planned parenthood, black abortion rates etc. then topped it off with how more blacks are aborted in NYC than born.
did you talk about it like a good thing? because if you angled it as being anti-abortion because its a racist plot by the elite at eugenics then he is retarded if he thinks thats racist, however if you went full stormfag and went "thank god for abortion else we would be swarming in ape babies" then how the fuck do you think you would ever get away scot free in a social situation

you're better off without them
if they can't accept redpill facts fuck them

What do black abortions have to do with hiding your power level? That's extremely normie conservative. That's literally stuff Mitt Romney debated Barack Obama on 5 years ago.

Here is something to help catch you up on the times.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503950865895.webm

>I'm not a trump supporter but *small redpill dose*

Stuff like mentioning the way the glance at the sun video was edited and pushed goes a long way. It's much better to let people believe they've reached their own conclusions, even if you walk them to it.

It's sort of pathetic to copy pasta these collections. Not sure if it's worse to have ripped it from someone (who's ripping off others works) or if you put it together yourself and this represents a culmination of your thoughts and interests.

I can't hide it anymore. I used to be able to, but not anymore. Lucky my family is pretty red-pilled as well, but I've otherwise dropped out of polite society. My friends were always more liberal than me, but I used to be able to relate to them on a personal level. Now we might as well be on different planets. They're not even that bad as far as liberals go, they're well-meaning but their ignorance is grating. Last time we all went out to dinner one of them made a dumb, Samantha Bee-tier joke about Trump's "tiny" hands. It was just a dumb joke but it enraged me, I'm so on edge. I used to be a libertarian. Now I'm full on 14/88. GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!

I found an IRL friend I could vent to about all the politically correct lies being told in society.
liberal gf knows about 70% of my views and has never judged me for them.
the harshest red pills I keep to myself because there is a point where you come off as crazy to normies and there will be no convincing them. I know because I met a redpilled guy 10 years ago when I was not ready and to me he just seemed like an extreme nutter. now I get it.

I had a big argument with my gf when I said hitler did nothing wrong. She ripped up my copy of mein kampf.

I told her Id find somebody else because I was more attractive than her and went for a walk. When I came home I gave her a dicking. As I was reading later she said 'just dont say gas the jews okay' and then apologized

many truths here

i told my black roommate that women are basically property but i think he thought i was joking. im pretty open about my views with my friends i just tone it down and don't act like a irl nazi. as rush limbaugh says, arguing with half my brain tied behind my back, because obviously there's evidence you can't cite at times because "muh racism" but in most cases you can manage.

Mine does as well but thats why im a social autist

Well right here you did nothing wrong nor special. You talked about data.

Would someone please redpill me on planned Parenthood? Im kinda a newfag.

black people can often understand the idea of an oppositional elite force oppressing them (i.e. - whitey), many can understand the illuminati / satanic cabal thing, power in society. I was laughing one day when this one guy mentioned who are the rothschilds in my economics class

(((they))) exactly fear all races coming to understand the (((conspiracy))) and unite against them. This is what you need to do.

PP upsets religious cuckservatives because most of what they do is abortions for niggers which they believe is being done using their tax dollars. PP claims that no federal funds are used for abortions.
PP pretends that they offer all sorts of services for women, but it's mostly abortions let's be honest.
Margaret Sanger helped start PP and she was a eugenicist. She'd be /ourgal/ if she wasn't such a fucking communist.

just tell your wife hes a faggot and not to worry

Artificial wombs will make women obsolete. Women are parasites incapable of using reason.

Tfw you will never be part of this based generation generation and will always be a subhuman millennial 95fag surrounded by degenerate nigger-loving leftists

Wtf man all my friends and peeps I grew up are litteraly becoming nazis. Get out of the cities a bit, it'll do you a lot of good

I'm pretty centrist, although I have some extreme views on race, it's pretty easy for me to fit and reach a consensus with rationally minded people. I don't waste time talking to willfully ignorant extremists. Basically I'm centrist but also racist. I know when to keep my mouth shut and went to make a really funny joke that everyone laughs at but secretly agrees with.

Damage control. Post IG, FB, Twitter, and Snapchat about how you came across this book called freakenomics, and thought it was about making money by using loopholes in the sytem. Explain how you were reading the part about black abortions and were shocked and taken back that you got drunk and had to share it with someone just for the sheer fact of how awful it was. Not knowing the implications. Then say 3 Hail Marys and send his girlfriend a gift basket from sephora.

82 baby, just on the cusp of X and Y. Get along so much more with gen X. Older wiser, less cucked, more to lose.

>How do you do it?
i dont

>think I'm hiding my power level at work during elections
>basically make a point of avoiding political topics when they come up, I work in tech so it's just easier that wah
>when I have no option but to give my opinion, I tone my views down to the "I don't like Trump OR Hillary, but I'll at least give Trump a chance"
>teammates still think I'm a nazi as a result

I don't get it, was I supposed to make a public statement denouncing Trump or something for social acceptance?

I'm charming and charismatic enough to be blatantly racist and anti-semitic, everyone thinks I'm being ironic and hilarious, especially when I say, "I wonder when people will realize that I'm not actually joking"

kills em every time, and I ended up converting some coworkers

>2013
>not exactly bluepilled, but still ignorant on many things
>co-worker tells me WTC was an inside job
>I listen to him, but secretly think he's crazy

>2016
>browsing Sup Forums every day, redpilled as fuck
>I tell the same co-worker all about (((their))) shenanigans
>he listens to me, thinks I'm crazy

Where do we go from here?

My fiance and her father have both named the jew. Ive brought up holocaust fraud around my parents and my father agrees that the truth fears no questioning whereas my mother is blue pilled as fuck and undeniably accepts that it happens and is "horrified" I believe some of the things I do.

If you are hiding your power level, your power level is low.

>I've explained it away as nothing but his wife works with my gf and I figure it's matter of time before I'm labelled a racist/nazi by her co-workers.

I'd be worried about your GF getting fired, cockblocked from promotion or possibly dumping you. No sane women wants to date a man that makes her look bad.

Same exact fucking story on my end, in my case my boss is a HUGE fucking liberal who does nothing but bitch about Trump all day.

>hiding your power level
if it's high enough you don't need to hide it at all

Same here. All you niggers should learn the arts of social mastery.

Some of my employees are sjw's. Keep em in point blank range.

Hahahahahahahaha. Love it.
Exactly. Racism was pushed by them to wedge everyone apart so they could commit usury with impunity.
Never apologize when you're right.

wow its satire , you suck . no homo

>sjws
>flag
how??

>be gay
>in art school
>can pass as jew
>drop hard to swallow redpills daily
due to my victim points they can't comprehend what i'm saying.
Never hide your powerlevel just drag it down to their level

had to re read this 4 times because it was densely packed with information

there's no way in hell your sober

I really don't anymore. Fuck it. And fuck this shithole country too, will probably gtfo soon (but where to?).

I don't I build relationships on lies or by hiding my beliefs. My friends know my beliefs some agree, some don't. Same with my family. Stop being fucking pussies unless you have children and a job then you have no excuse.

i dont build*

I just straight up say I hate niggers and the holocaust was a lie and speak German in bed. Japanese girls love it. I am considering getting a swastika tattoo on my dick.

>more blacks are aborted in NYC than born.
good. I love planned parenthood.

Can't tell your girlfriend? How cucked is that?

>speak German in bed
im fucking dying

This. If you have to hide it from her then you are a weaker male character in her life.

bamp

>seen any degeneracy today?
haha that's a good one. they obviously know you're a total idiot and are just having some fun.

this is why I don't talk politics at work. one dose of "identity politics is inherently racist and sexist," their heads would explode from the potent liberal-democracy-pill.

You need to take the Sup Forums pill

Head over to
boards.Sup Forums.org/g/tpg

Learn about the ways of a $200 dollar thinkpad to use as your shit posting machine.

Install Linux Manjaro or Linux Mint and learn the ways of Arch Linux or Debian.

Learn about full disk encryption and decoy operating system partitions.

I like to agree and amplify insane liberal talking points.
>"I love women who've been with lots of men, they have the most experience."
>"You guys are so brave. Interracial marriage will end hate. Humanity will finally reach the stars."

I hid my powerlevel most of the time, never joined any obvious virtue-signalling conversations. Never talked about race relations. Just did my job and laughed at diversity ads. My boss gave me a roman salute some time.

I think most people in business are crypto-rightwing. It's simply a matter of time before university education wears down and actual lived experiences take the upper hand in someones worldview.

Why should you hide anything? Be a man amongst men.

don't have hide it for family.
it's fucking easy for uni and work, if you have a brain. don't say anything, unless you have assessed the guy, NEVER EVER SHOW POWERLEVEL TO FEMALES, and only then steer the conversation with neutral facts

it's all abortions. call any pp in the country and try to schedule a mammogram or prenatal care or anything obgyn related that's not aimed at eventually getting to provide abortion services

>be me in traffic at a red light
>thoughtlessly listening to Skrewdriver's Boots & Braces with windows down at high volume
>song switches to "White Power," which immediately starts with Ian shouting "WHITE POWER 1 2 3 4!!!!" about 10 times louder than anything else on the record
>black people in cars next to me looking at me, white people looking at me, evil eye all around
>nervous sweats, roll up windows, red light takes 500 years