White Re-population of Europe and elsewhere

So this is what i want and i need you guys to help me

the white race is dying and we need to breed as much as possible but i dont want a 7 child family so i was thinking i could impregnate as many white British (maybe white euros aswell) as possible but not be there to look after all the kiddos for about 10-15 years then once ive impregnated around 100 women a year for the given time period i will set down with a woman of my choice (no nigresses) and have a singular male child sole heir and i wil pick him from the wide variety of white children i have created and choose the perfect child, unmarked and healthy and call him after me. ill raise him til his 20th then i shall go off to die in battle fighting against the islamic hoards (year will be 2052 by this point) and he shall continue my legacy.

BUT i need help

>how do i impregnate 100 women a year without relationship? is there a site where you can just get women preggs?

>how do i claim no responsibility for the kiddo and not pay maintenance

>if this has a chance of working, how many white men shall join me?

Wew where did this picture come from

Any more Hollyjew nudes

this isnt /r/

Why would you want to repopulate when you have nasty inferior whores like pic related?

>White Re-population
>posts Anne Hathway

On the off chance you're MI6; I have a question.

How does it feel being so far down on the shit list?

Fuck off we are full.

MI6 pls get me more Anne noods

Single motherhood leads to the degeneration of society. The best way to do it is to have a family with a lot of kids, and raise them to have a lot of kids. If you have 7 kids, they have 7 kids, and their kids have 7 kids you will have 343 great grand children, and they should be decent people not raised by single mothers.

>that crypto name

they aren't even trying any more

why mi6?

lmao sitll doesn't know why he's MI6.

Must be MI6 for sure.

oh anne

Are these new? Did she get hacked?

Lmfao

>the white race is dying

Do what the japs do and just let the population naturally decline and stabilize. Rural birthrates are probably still up in Europe just like they are in America and Japan.

he's too deep in the red team to know

she is a little creepy but still her enthusiasm is hot

her reactions are great

LITTLE

no degenerate, we need to stop any immigration of non whites and make government pay for Europeans to have children so that way you can have big families that are well taken care of, instead of a bunch bastards

PEPE

>how do i claim no responsibility for the kiddo and not pay maintenance

Kill yourself, you are acting just like the niggers.
A proper man takes care of HIS kids.

WHITE MALE

you must be bored

Nah.