PAKISTAN SUSPENDS TALKS WITH US

PAKISTAN HAS SUSPENDED TALK WITH US IN PROTEST OF TRUMP'S ULTIMATUM GIVEN TO PAKISTAN OVER IT'S REFUGE FOR TERRORISTS

COULD THIS BE A PRELUDE TO WAR?

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/pakistan-confirms-it-has-suspended-talks-visits-with-us-in-protest-against-trumps-criticism/articleshow/60270248.cms

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgQyU-3GRT8
m.timesofindia.com/india/india-us-take-bilateral-ties-to-a-new-level/articleshow/60127479.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a war, just the further development of a long-term deterioration of US-Paki relation. I'm fine with this, it will allow us to pick up India as an ally, instead.

Pakistan has to be dealt with sooner or later, and it would be better to deal with them before they trigger a nuclear holocaust.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgQyU-3GRT8

This trump bed shitting is constant
>inb4 flag
Pisstapes

Please try to form a coherent sentence the next time you open your mouth.

>I'm fine with this, it will allow us to pick up India as an ally, instead.
No one cares faggot and your opinions are shit.

With nork koreans missile testing...

Maybe

I just want to wipe them out, they have never been our ally truly.

t. butthurt paki

Watch out wh*tes

show your flag

China sure needs to start WW3 defending some shit stain, they fucking even backed off when North Korea was talking shit.

Nuclear holocaust incoming.

GLASS IT

>China sure needs to start WW3 defending some shit stain, they fucking even backed off when North Korea was talking shit.

They WILL because you American dogs are trying to take over the world and China will not stand by and allow you to surround them.

>relations with India
That really should be the main focus. It's hard to be allies with 2 nuclear armed countries that border each other at the same time. It's best we focus on the better of the 2 which is India.

It's turkroach

>US finally gets a useful partner that counterbalance China.
>Ditches old shitty partner that constantly stabbed us in back
>China gets shitty stabby partner
>China being China doesn't take long to start conflicts with new partner

Boiii oh Boooii

>Said the Soviets

This was something that Bush was trying to do before Obama came in and ditched it all.
Pakistan has frankly been a terrible ally for America ever since SEATO, and they don't even have oil as an excuse like the Gulf Arabs.

Why are you so stupid?

Osama literally lived there and they got buthurt because Trump said they house terrorists

If there was a full-scale war between NATO and Pakistan it'd be on a larger scale than fucking World War 2

Obama has actually furthered Indo-American ties than any President in history. Only a handful of Presidents have been pro india and Obama has been at the top (Bush was the one to truly start it and make it easy for Obama whereas Clinton fucked it up almost beyond repair).

Pakistan is as Machiavellian as they come. They will use anybody and anything against anyone to save their own ass. They are nothing but 2 faced cockroaches and why they still exist is beyond me.

Pakistan is already contained. Hell, we have a massive drone base in Pakistan.

>literally selling your country to China in a bid to gain more influence

Kek

Pakistan was always a shit, corrupt country. My study buddy had a friend that came around regularly that was Pakistani.

I quickly realized that there is NO difference between Pooinloos and Pakiscum. They hate mirror images of each other, just like most of the world hates images of either of them

What's the obsession with flags you cuck?

>this same old dogshit Russian propaganda but changed to be Iran
goddamn, obvious /sg/ leaking

Back to your containment thread, Mehmet.

Pakistan is allied with China, and you are allied with Japan and India against China. Already a block for war is forming. All with nukes.

we are not going to be cucked by americans or anyone, the sooner u realize it the better. already kicked soviet ass in afghanistan and now kicking your sorry redneck bitch ass for the past 17 years.

>another bunch of dumb brown people are mad at trump
Oh wow look at that

Your country will be leveled.

You don't have that many bases?

come at us bitch. we are no rice or opium farmers. we have a real army with nukes.

too bad pakistan has the backing of china mother fucker, you mess with them you get nuked out of this earth you pathetic slimey fat jewish fucks

muslims will stand with pakistan, you dont stand a chance this time, also pakistan got nukes.

why can't we just nuke the middle east? nothing of value will be lost, all relgions are cancer, and killing the jew/muslim homeland would be very good for us goys.

Allowing them to live in their own hell is a cheaper and more satisfying fate

>relgions

t. retarded brit

ME is home of christcucks too

>Real army
>Pakistan
Pick one poo-minor

You do that all by yourselves?

Good. More shallow graves in the desert for us to piss on abdullah.

christianity is shit too, all monotheistic religions are fucking cancer and the world would be better without them.

LOL stupid amerifat

you stand no chance against muslims, 1.5 billion and millions already in usa, with help of cucked sjw whites we will win, try to do anything and you're fucked

>Sharts and Poos teaming up to shit all over Pakistan
What a hell of a timeline

Cool, kick out the terrorists instead of being slaves to them.

Based
india us relations: India, US take bilateral ties to a new level - The Times of India on Mobile
m.timesofindia.com/india/india-us-take-bilateral-ties-to-a-new-level/articleshow/60127479.cms

Really activates my almonds

He can't because he'll just stuff it with another cock

shut up retard
>us

really motherfucker? "us"

you stupid bro

what will australia do ? send kangaroos?

don't say "us" you stupid abo

Yes now you beg to Pakistan, read this

*China

LOL, you stupid fucking pajeet, million of muslims are in india, who do u think they will side with?

you really have poos for brains, i thought it was a joke at first

Is Jordan even a country anymore? I thought they became a vassal of the US around the time ISIS started becoming big. Stay mad goat fucker.

>Muslims will side with Pakistan
Wew, they live with billions of Hindu guess what will happen to them

>what will australia do ? send kangaroos?
Send a world class fighting force made up of 21st century soldiers.

Fuck the Muslim Brotherhood

Selling your soul to the devil can hardly be seen as Machiavellian.

They're just retarded.

big wow americans are teaming up with streetshitters against Pakistan. They can try this too, it will fail.
we are Machiavellian because we know how to take care of our own interests. we refuse to be cucked. We are used to facing enemies bigger than ourselves, like the billion streetshitters next door, and we will face you too. Like we have for the last 16 years.

>billions

you just confirmed it pajeet, you have poo for brains
wrong bro

You forgot to Check 'Em Shitskin

Topkek, it's not like your politicians sold your based country to China anyways

based paki bro, no matter what they do pakistan will remain uncucked, unlike all of the west, they bow down to muslim cock

fuck I hate the amount of poos that are allowed to migrate here

>goatfucker education

Your country advertises on Indian television don't blame us :^)

holy christ, go get a room with the paki so you can suck his cock so we dont have to listen.

Oh snap

Pakistan confirmed nuked

I hate the chinks and the mussies more. Indians just stink like shit but at least they work and dont fuck everyone elses shit up.

Ties between us and Pakistan go back a long way. Such deep ties between intel communities that I wouldn't be surprised if this was a way to get the Chinese to trust them more.

I'm aware that it might seem a little weird, but check Stratford or globalsecurity.org for text in the relationship NOT with the state dept but with cia/dia.

Checked! Radiation storms in Pakistan this time next year!

WEW

Awan shit has spooked those sand niggers something good.

>H. He it's just a prank

nobody is sold to China. We are allying with China to once and for all put an end to the American empire, we are the future. You can fuck off with American,s the dying cuck empire.

>Modi/Trump join forces to glass Worst Poo

Would watch that anime tbqh

>Reply
A war of six drone strikes?

says the canadian

I dont care as long as all the dark white looking paki girls get shipped over here.

Yeah you should read into your country, cpec is pretty much colonization

Congrats, China. Now that you're an aspiring superpower, you get to throw your hard earned cash down the drain to prop up shitty nations in the name of global and regional stability.

You mean India right, we claim the seamen demons

>we are the future
If you are the future then no wonder why scientists are saying that Earth is doomed and are planning to colonize Mars

>thinking China would start ww3 over Pakistan
SAD!

No you poo cunt over here. Also you can take your fucking country men that are flocking here back.

See

no it is not. CPEC is an alliance that is making streetshitters shit their pants. it helps Pakistani economy at the same time helps China rule the world. It is just a matter of time. tick tock motherfuckers.

Ok, now look into your power plant deal that was made with Pakistani tax payer money in Pakistan and China gets a few paisa per unit, really makes me think

>muslims will stand with pakistan
"The Muslim street" is a myth. The us has been sticking it's hooked nose everywhere in sw Asia for so long, but you're all so tribalistic and divided that you've never been able to rally against us even in one nation. U.s. merely kicks the door in and you losers start fighting each other.

>Pakistani economy

Make my jeans, Shitskin

If only we could weaponize tay sachs...

>Pakistani Economy
Aww sweetie, thats so adorable that you think you are a real functioning country.

Paki economy is the same size as Oregon. You are a joke, now make me some nikes

It's also why india is so slow to trust us. You guys went with the Soviets (mostly), and Pakistan went with is during cold war. During that era, our clandestine services mixed so heavily that you can still hardly tell where IS I begins and CIA ends.

>Maine comparable to Belarus
This couldn't be more true.

ISI are liars. They proved that when they hid bin Laden.

Was getting caught in entangling alliances part of their plan?

Well the whole world was against us back then, operation sleeping buddha shook everyone up even Britain helped them but now we don't know where the isi ends and Taliban begins so atleast for keeping up appearances the US will side with us