Prophecy Watch WW3 and Disasters

Realistically, how close are we to God's impending Judgment on America (aka Whore of Babylon)?

I ask this because I've been scouring many revelations by people seeing prophetic ends of this country with it being split in three. Some political dominoes are being knocked over and the end result could mean WW3 because of a U.S. response to North Korea. Other natural disasters like the the recent Hurricane in Texas corresponds to what a lot of people have been saying as having seen in Flood dreams.

youtube.com/watch?v=glW1Jf_5-s0
youtube.com/watch?v=nZtRzVqohaU

I too have been feeling strange and uneasy since Trump's unexpected win. As if the atmosphere changed suddenly and turned towards God but something evil was trying to block it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheGroxt1/videos
youtu.be/QmJN-LMPnX0
ranker.com/list/weimar-republic-sex/lea-rose-emery
near-death.com/paranormal/edgar-cayce/prophecies.html
biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/18.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/17.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1yapCMVWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The hurricane was just the beginning

>0761▶
>Realistically, how close are we to God's impending Judgment on America (aka Whore of Babylon)?

You cucks have been prophesying this for 2000 years
Shut the fuck up already. Nobody gives a shit about your death cult

If they're the whure then israel is babylon. Divorce is ok only for whuredom. God divorced Israel. For whuredom

this

if i had only one place in my oven and i had to chose which one i put in between a jew and a happening fag, i would make you live your last happening

A

S

>You cucks have been prophesying this for 2000 years
>america
Wójcik pls

S

false, check me

Bump

very close first we have floods then meteors then its happening

>25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

>139449133

Woops

The whore of babylon was the holy roman empire its already passed we are in the time where the false prophet rides the beast.

>Defeat of the Beast and False Prophet

17And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21

youtube.com/user/TheGroxt1/videos

That pic is retarded. Those bridges are the size of some states. You would have to be a giant faggot to save this. Though its probably worse, you likely made this.

Scientists eat uranium.

He lived until 82.

youtu.be/QmJN-LMPnX0

>anti christs
Globalist jews but not necessarily Israelis
Islam

>the beast
The global financial system

>false prophet
Obama
Palin

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP THIS, YOU ARE PLAYING WITH DARK MEME POWERS THAT MAKE THIS SHIT COME TRUE

its a blueprint its not an exact replica

dumbass

nothing in the book of revelation has happened yet its end times of the 7 year tribulation period

>implying we are even at weimar germany levels yet
ranker.com/list/weimar-republic-sex/lea-rose-emery

have fun
near-death.com/paranormal/edgar-cayce/prophecies.html

Don't worry about that. Worry about Jesus Christ returning for His church (believers, not collection plate bearers) here in about three weeks. Brother, look at the responses. The scoffers have hardened their hearts already. The Restrainer leaves, then all hell breaks loose. The plan is to be on the right side in advance of that. We are not guaranteed the next moment. Shitposting about Christcucks will just waste precious moments for some of these people when they should be getting right with Jesus.

The time to work through stubborn doubts is almost up. It is very simple...

Have faith or burn.

Trump is the anti-Christ

It's obvious. He comes bearing false promises. He is dividing not just the U.S but the entire world. He represents the worst parts of humanity. He encourages depravity, greed, and sloth. The man literally thinks exercise is bad for you.

Christians love him but he is a false Christian. He doesn't give a shit about religion.

Babylon isn't destroyed until the 7th trump, at the end of tribulation.

biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/18.htm

I've REALLY looked into the cayce prophecies. They literally fail the Biblical check of such things. They deny the deity of Jesus Christ. It's some rehash of theosophy's Christ consciousness BS.

Jesus died for all, as a pardon for sin, but, pardons can be refused. Whether any of these demonically delivered prophecies come true. Edgar Cayce may well have been a saved Christian, but he was clearly used by team Satan.

mystery babylon is the vatican theres layers too it though it means america too i think america falls at the same time as the rapture

Hey dumbfuck, the word in Greek is pseudochristos. It's going to be a Jew. Jesus confirms this.

>I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

He will be a kike and his name will probably be Emanuel, to fit prophecy.

You secular faggots need to stop trying to discern scripture, you dont habe the Holy Ghost.

Fuck off queer.

>mystery babylon is the vatican
No it isn't. Read revelation 18 you dumbass.

Exactly. Nothing has happened...yet.

mystery babylon ( MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH) isnt babylon its a different entity

chapter 17 is clearly the catholic church

biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/17.htm

and then imo 18 is more america inspired but its multi layered

The beast rising out of the sea is North America. And scripture says it will never be occupied again. God made the continent to be destroyed by nuclear fire. This country was founded by masons for the specific purpose of being the head of the jew world order.

You're right, but we should try to be nice on the way out the door. Our side does win, and they will get what they deserve.

I understand how difficult it is to do when you'd rather beat them with a blunt object. Not knocking you, just saying it is a sub-optimal response.

Catholic Church was born in Acts 2. Why would it be Babylon? It's obvious an allusion to pagan Rome instead of Catholic Rome

>chapter 17 is clearly the catholic church
No it isn't. Fuck off with your C.I.Scoffield kike trash red herring bullshit.

America is the whore. We are used like a white by every nation to get rich, and to police the world and be the muscle behind the jew world order.

*used like a whore

cath shits LOOOOOOOOOOL

well u cant even begin to argue with a cathetershitter

lmao nvm.

theyre getting left behind for trusting their works

isn't the anti-christ supposed to be a figure that brings the world together and that ALL people follow?

I'm a Baptist you fucking moron.
Not every evil on earth is attributed to Catholics you drooling imbecile. Sometimes it's a kike or a spook or a Mick.

Tell me how the Cathcuck church "mounts up to the heavens" or how all the merchants and shipmasters wail because Rome is destroyed and therefore nobody buys their goods anymore... or how the kings of the Earth were made rich because of her costliness.

You're a fucking idiot. Learn to read, dummy.

did you even read what i said

its a different entity

mystery babylon from revelation 17 is not the same as revelation 18

>1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

>9And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

all of these descriptions have to do with the catholic church they have the blood of martyrs, america doesnt, they have purple and scarlet, america has nothing to do with that, they sit on 7 mountains which is the vatican... you can look it up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_hills_of_Rome

revelation 17 is catholicism and the vatican and then revelation 18 is america

>T.larper

its more about like a system
rev 18 is not ALL 100% america

like america has some catholic influences or basically the next roman empire , our government is based on the roman empire government with a senate etc

so its basically mentioning 2 different destructions during the tribulation both america and the vatican

Its coming

That thread was kinda weird too, like they having a little shits n giggles meeting.

President of France confirmed Anti-Christ

Can God take out Seattle next?

The anti-christ is a collective conscious. People possessed with the spirit of satan.

Satan temps all of us, in very individual ways, to persuade us to "sell" our souls. He prods and pokes us to find our weaknesses and then attacks in order to replace our soul with his.
Man is made of 3 parts- mind, body, and soul.
When we give up our soul we become two out of the three.
2/3rds in decimal form is .666
the Antichrist is a collective of humans, probably the majority at this point, whom have relinquished their soul and replaced it with satans.

September 23, 2017? What's going to happen?
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

No Man Knoweth the Day or the Hour?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1yapCMVWI