I read on here a while ago about how trump used to actually be a big supporter of the gays before all this nonsense...

I read on here a while ago about how trump used to actually be a big supporter of the gays before all this nonsense, but trying to look up sources to that only gives me this current witch-hunt bullshit. Any of you guys got links to sources that? I need it for reasons.

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/donald-trump-15-years-ago-backed-amending-civil-rights-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

advocate.com/election/2015/9/28/donald-trump-15-years-ago-backed-amending-civil-rights-law

"I like the idea of amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation," Trump told The Advocate in the February 15, 2000, issue. "It would be simple. It would be straightforward."

He supported civil unions, not gay marriage back then as well.

Trump is whatever will get him some votes at the time.

I mean what the fuck do you care, he could literally be fucking your mom and you'd still cheer him on

>15 years ago
Wasted digits

Wow! A new discord server *Just* for homonationalists with no trannies allowed? Looks pretty comfy, user!

Lgbtq community must be gassed. As a liberal I hate despise them so much fucking degenerate scums

lgbt only have the right to life, thats all, they have no right to spew their lgbt propaganda, lgbt is in itself a sickness and disorder called gender dysphoria,

Jesus never existed.

so whats the problem?
Do you think gays should adopt?
Or is there any other benefit to mairage.

Inheritance rights, custody arrangements, dignity, social status, better health, improved happiness, taxation benefits, medical visitation, next-of-kin/burial rights.

Gays are going to go be gay regardless of what the law says, so allowing them to get married legally will only convince them to find other gay people and settle down and live otherwise normal lives, instead of romping around and spreading disease and degeneracy in public places for the rest of their lives without consideration for those around them.

they do that anyway
they're fags

How insightful.

yeah i agree they should just ban gay adoption and give the church the right to deny that mairage, and everybody would be happy

>billionaire necon oligarch
>support anyone's rights

No he only supports power and whatever the fuck gives him power.

>Lgbtq community must be gassed. As a liberal I hate despise them so much fucking degenerate scums

What

2016 - Saudi Arabia kills gays, don't vote for Hillary cause she takes money from them
2017 - Trump is giving Saudis billions of dollars in weapons sales.

Trump was attending Elton John's wedding when Hillary and Barack were both insisting marriage is between a man and a woman

He likely existed but was probably some preacher do gooder Jew hating Jew.

Uhm sweetie (: they promote islamophobia, are you a racist dumpf boy?

You're not a liberal. Liberals know how to write. You're just another nazi closet case. Here, suck thus you cuck.

he does exist

No! Jeebus exists! He's eating my ass _as we speak_!

>I mean what the fuck do you care, he could literally be fucking your mom and you'd still cheer him on
If that's what it takes to bring another Trump child into the world.

>give church right to deny that marriage
They already have that right. Its called freedom of religion. Legalizing gay marriage doesn't force churches to hold gay weddings anymore than it forces mosques to celebrate Easter.
At no point has the argument for gay marriage been about forcing churches torecognize something in their doctrine.

dont know about you, but ithink in germany anti discrimination laws overwrite religiouse expression laws, same goes for you with gay wedding cakes.

Bakery having to make ≠ churches being forced to hold gay marriages. No priest or church has ever, anywhere, been forced to perform a gay marriage. You are fake news.

Provide an example of it then
Bakeries are not religious institutions

so forcing your shit upon regular people is ok?
Sorry, didn't know

other way arround

oh fuck im retarded

We love you regardless Hans

It is the bakeries duty to bake cakes. Them purposefully refusing to serve certain customers is the issue. Here that is only against the law in some states. In other places like the UK, Australia, and Germany, that would be against the law federally due to explicit discrimination provisions in the law re: sexuality.

All I have to offer this conversation, is this old pic.

So what actually takes place on this discord?

From what I recall reading, got no sources so take from it what you will
Trump has never done anything to stop the gay agenda, never gave donations to anti-gay groups and shit like that
>BUT IMPEDING TRANS RIGHTS HURTS MUH GAYS

LGB should drop the T or nobody outside liberal cities will ever accept them all, great progress was made until the T's latched on and are dragging the others.

yeah thats the point, the issue is not that they dont serve gays, the issue is that they did not want to serve a gay wedding.
Seems like a big difference to me: not serving women in burkas or not wanting to serve a muslim marrying his 12yo. cousin is quiet a heap to make.

Typical homos. It's never enough for you until cannibals get legalized with consent of course and everyone be expected to support it or else they'll lose their business for refusing to bake cannibal cake.

This is a good idea...