So Ric Flair is pretty great. He hates minorities and immigrants but basically invented black culture as we know it...

So Ric Flair is pretty great. He hates minorities and immigrants but basically invented black culture as we know it. Why are nogs emulating a man who hates them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUo_oPY3Z8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RzGcIXCJmrM
youtube.com/watch?v=VwlX0e1TZZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is that a rasslin magazine?

Wrestling is pretty racists business no? I heard wcw back in the 80's and 90's was racist.

Becauth niggath is dumb as a mufucka bebeth

Don't fuck with Natchs reputation, asshole. He's old has heart problems and has a solid gold legacy. He buried a child. Leave him alone faggot.

>anglos built this land

try again nigger.

Pretty funny. What fucking magazine asked him how he felt about immigrants?

uh oh we got a jinderlover here

>Becauth niggath is dumb as a mufucka bebeth
I love you. No homo.

This has to be fake. Killer Mike, the physically largest SJW kicking in America, wont shut the fuck up about Mr. Flair. Clearly this quote is a forgery.

It's from a wrestling magazine where he was obviously in character as a heel. All those other characters are wrestlers. Fantastic wrestlers at that.

Lol

>Why are nogs emulating him
Theyre not, Flair ripped off Dusty Rhodes gimmick anyway

Wrestlers are all trannies, like most sports stars. They get given tons of hormones to bulk up and grow big. Science has gone too far!

All natty

youtube.com/watch?v=fUo_oPY3Z8Y

Enjoy greatness.

youtube.com/watch?v=RzGcIXCJmrM

How does it feel to still be getting worked decades later?

He was the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=VwlX0e1TZZQ

High flying, limosine riding, best of them all.

WOOOOOO!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOO! WOOOOO!

>all those fools without citizenship
i understand what he's saying, but black americans literally imported negroes for slavery

you played yourself senpai

Never thought I'd see a NAITCH thread on Sup Forums... I fucking love you guys.

His undies were so tiny. Pretty sure he wore glitter but it's all good you know what i'm saying
*sags pants*

>tfw you gotta accept the rabid wolverine or we will be locked in an eternal crippler crossface

Nobody wants the crossface. Better accept the crippler into your heart.

>holding that your nation's laws should be enforced makes you an evil person
You have to be 18+ years of age to post on Sup Forums.

The quotes attributed to wrestlers in those old wrestling mags were actually writen by the photographer and editor Bill Apter in character.

Slaves from Africa worked along side poor immigrants from the UK. These poor fucks were paying off their debts by working the fields. The improper grammer and pronunciations were learned. Cracks me up when I hear a bloke say something like "play-uh".

BTW saw Naitch in a steel cage match in 82, I believe. I stopped watching wrestling after the demise of ECW. All good things must end.