Crusade

Anyone want to help me on my crusade on european Turkey?

Soon

You should start a reconquista in Catalonya first.

I'm from Maлкo Tъpнoвo (look it up, it's right next to the Turkey-Bulgaria border), wouldn't mind supporting y'all lads with whatever you're doing.

I'm up for it.

Do you have a Email???

Crusades can only be called by the pope. Consider how big of a cuck the current one is we could be waiting a very long time before we get a call if ever.

Don't feel comfortable giving it here. At any rate, if the people there are in the single-digits... it wouldn't be much of a crusade, would it? I'm gonna join you if this actually bears some fruit.

Can we play with google maps?
I don't know, scribble plans on it, go to an adventure or some shit

Ok we will need a lot of money, then volunteers to form and train an army of mercenaries. We will need state of the art weaponry and need to get approval and alliance of Russia against a NATO state so that America doesn't coalition us since the roaches are a puppet state of the state.

How easy would it be to send guns to Bulgaria?

Puppet state of the west*

Easy, whats you hom adress user i would like to send u some ammo

1 Pierrepont Plaza
New York, NY 11201

Fuck yes, gott mit uns

with 18 million mongols occupying constantinople it wont be an easy task we should just nuke it

Russia would have liberated Constantinople if the Western europeans didn't sperg out and all attack them at once

Why not just put something in the water.

but muh hagia sophia

b-but no. Wheres the fun in that. you should come barehanded. much more fun. uhm... go i mean.

It should of happened a long fucking time ago, fuck .

Reporting in to claim my clay

Nah, I'm a buddhist.

>debts

good luck fighting a war when your government has no money

> good luck fighting a war when your government has no money
They spent it all on their army thought.
Greece has more tanks than Germany

if it falls we rebuilt it will be easier to run as a church without unesco fags trying to keep it as a museaum
a fact i know for sure all the turkish forces in occupied thrace are rich boys and stuff and occupied thrace is low density population since they (mongrels) know its not safe for them to move there. You can see this because all the gallipoli mongrel dead soldiers are burried in anatolia

Screw the pope, they broke the rules of Christianity in the first place by calling one way back in the day. And I am protestant so fuck him again.

you're a retard if you think NATO would just allow a Russian backed "crusaders" invade fucking Turkey

youre a retard if you think that US can do anything more than sanctions
plus US is creating kurdistan thats like the biggest casus beli for turkey

turkey will fall and it will be glorious
imagine all of its neighboring countries invading it to get a piece of land with no one helping turkey

That's where the hottest of the Turkish chicks are, we can kill all the men and keep the qts as breeders of front line soilders

True all of their neighbors hate them

Sure, I'll be with you in spirit as I can't get there to be part of it in person.

im down.
not even fucking kidding.
i want to die, but i want to die for something.

We need to reconquer California and make it majority American again

I'm ordering a pre paid pizza there.

n i c e