Why the Jews who runs Hollywood hate Asians so much?

Researches show that 60% of the most important positions in Hollywood were run by Jews.
Jews should have a greater sensitivity about the issue of people who are suffering, yet It's no secret that Hollywood is one of the if not the most anti Asian things out there. Movies, ads, and other media all have negative portrayals of Asians and serve to brainwash the masses into despising Asians. I actually don't understand why they're so anti Asian considering Asians have done nothing to deserve this.
I'd like to hear your theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

sexpat-unveiled.tumblr.com/post/148324479171/all-women-prefer-asian-cocks-over-their-own-mens
youtube.com/watch?v=BDr8O8H4Xxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they don't play ball with letting a million savages into their country every second, so ((((((they))))) are pissed.

Jews need to keep whites and East Asians at odds for obvious reasons. Can't have our societies meeting as friends and seeing how much we have in common with one another.

China remembers what cultural marxism was like!

>tfw one million single Chinese men move into Israel.

>was
china is communist

Mostly because of your lack of meds, OP. Sometimes it does seem as though coordinated cabals of people are acting in synchrony to try to mess with your brain, but then sometimes this is just the thought process that happens when you're completely fucking crazy, let loose on the Internet, and unable to accept a proper diagnosis of your precarious condition.
Good luck, OP. You'll need it.

Jews fear the samurai

Do you just go around replying to anyone with a nazi flag?

>

only by name nowadaws
it's more of just a crumbling mixed bag oligarchy at this point

I know a large jew crown from crown heights brooklyn, and it seems that they believe asians lay eggs

You know that Asian dick ain't satisfying that Jew bitch.

I never noticed this. My impression is that Hollywood portrays asians as honorable, disciplined karate athletes. How is Hollywood anti-asian?

The Jews fear the samurai

It's scientifically proven Asian men have the biggest penises and Jewish men have the smallest.

MEEEISA SOOO NERDY MY SMALL DICKU CHINK CHONGH GIBI ME WITE WOMEN I LOVE VIDEO GAMES

Shit like that

Get back to prepping your wife's huge dicked Asian bull, faggot.

>considering Asians have done nothing to deserve this.
Wrong

>Researches show that 60% of the most important positions in Hollywood were run by Jews.

Source? What qualified a position as important?

Holy shit!! Do you have any more, user?

>My impression is that Hollywood portrays asians as honorable, disciplined karate athletes.

Every anti-Asian male stereotype is overplayed constantly in Hollywood. Asian men are constantly belittled and shown as betas in Hollywood and the entertainment industry, are you retarded?

Sound man. Now only jewish sounds can be recorded. And since recording equipment was invented by the jew as well, it works out nicely.

The most redpilled blog ever: sexpat-unveiled.tumblr.com/post/148324479171/all-women-prefer-asian-cocks-over-their-own-mens

Not so fast

>cut
Ewwww

Thanks user. My new favorite site.

>yellow tinted skin

I know an Asian cock when I see one.

>I actually don't understand why they're so anti Asian considering Asians have done nothing to deserve this.
You're kidding right ?...
They don't bitch about racism.
They don't play the victim card...
They can't be subverted by kike propaganda
Their kids are doing great in school...
They don't fill our prisons....

In other words, they're useless...
Blacks can be used as a Golem.

Most redpilling video ever youtube.com/watch?v=BDr8O8H4Xxo

>I know an Asian cock when I see one.
Nah , he's white. Google "quercusone".