Can someone explain to me how gay people can even exist? They don't reproduce...

Can someone explain to me how gay people can even exist? They don't reproduce. Why should these "people" have rights if they will die out soon anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1743-6109.2012.02785.x/abstract
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/
archive.is/y64OH
advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay
archive.is/GuptB
scientificamerican.com/article/identical-twins-genes-are-not-identical/
archive.is/MALR3
nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html
archive.is/PSmzQ
christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xq28
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html
archive.is/32sQz
archive.is/g3lal
nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530
tim-taylor.com/papers/twin_studies/studies.html
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1993-homosexual-orientation-in-twins.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAGEA11
sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality
archive.is/E3my1
gaystarnews.com/article/photos-mongolias-pride-week-kicks-off-epic-parade/#gs.aDoRHg0
youtube.com/watch?v=nbcxGMUSivo
westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/
buddybuddy.com/survey.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/50703/final-solution-to-the-faggot-question
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Female relatives of gay men have 1.3x as many children:

Straight males carry gay genes:

Some gay people adopt kids or hire a surrogate. Others have kids from former heterosexual relationships that they raise alone or with a homosexual partner.

eat my ass

bump

Gays reproduce by abusing children, fucking them up psychologically and turning them into gay pedophiles.

It's a fetish just like BDSM or feet.

Come on, say it with me now:

That's not how genetics work!

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/06/04/the-science-of-sexuality-how-our-genes-make-us-gay-or-straight/

archive.is/y64OH

advocate.com/health/2015/10/09/study-dna-identical-twins-can-reveal-whos-gay

archive.is/GuptB

archive.is/MALR3

nytimes.com/1991/12/17/science/gay-men-in-twin-study.html

archive.is/PSmzQ

christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm

Straight males carry gay genes:

Fecundity increases in female relatives of male homosexuals:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html

archive.is/32sQz

Scientists find DNA differences between gay men and their straight twin brothers:

archive.is/g3lal

tim-taylor.com/papers/twin_studies/studies.html

archive.is/MALR3

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1993-homosexual-orientation-in-twins.html

Female relatives of gay men have 1.3x as many children:

Androgen receptor gene linked to XQ28

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAGEA11

sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/study-gay-brothers-may-confirm-x-chromosome-link-homosexuality

archive.is/E3my1

this
nah boi feet are god tier

>Child molestation and child sexual abuse refer to actions, and don't imply a particular psychological makeup or motive on the part of the perpetrator. Not all incidents of child sexual abuse are perpetrated by pedophiles or hebephiles; in some cases, the perpetrator has other motives for his or her actions and does not manifest an ongoing pattern of sexual attraction to children

Fucking Christ, dat Talmudic logic
>Yeah sure he molested a few dozen boys, but he insists he's a heterosexual man! Obviously this has nothing to do with homosexuality

This is full blown Intellectual Yet Idiot - or they're just being disingenuous cunts (you decide, Sup Forums)

Most child molesters are not exclusively homosexual. They are into kids, and boys are easier targets.

Everything you say is lies and you smell like vaginal fluids

It's 'caused' by a number of things (abuse in childhood is one, inborn mental illness another). It's allowed/exacerbated by the same thing that promotes and exacerbates pretty much everything else that's wrong with our gay society - the breakdown of family and community ties in the face of overwhelming societal scale.

144k? Serpent seed? Truvada?

Cumming feels good.

>Most child molesters are not exclusively homosexual

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck

>*sucks your dick, but assures you it's not gay because you're both two dudes that like women and it's not like you're making eye contact so...*

Fake thread. Your shitty fake posts. Your repetitions of mine. My then repeating my defenses. Which is. What are your nonexistent arguments against those three things? You never say so. This board is a waste of life and of time and you act like nobody thinks women are gross. Everybody's a fag. Down with zionism. Bye. Enlist in isis. Mine might be minority views. But they're true. All this shows is that you're fake and an idiot like anybody else. These are excuses to discuss penises. Im bored. Never come back. OP too. Who's actually a faggot

Nice

They also then molest those children but let's not worry about semantics.

Xenoestrogens

You created all deaths and all sins you have daddy issues the president and putin and entire circle are all of these "grab my daughters' pissbed ass" things but nobody seems to care. Conveniently

Nothing new under sun. Cant drink water and do nothing to cancel it out. But can hate on those who reject the ultimate in estrogen while I coat my dick in it

It's not genetic, if it was they could have found the gene and cured it by now, it's a trend, that's why there are more fags now then before.

Truvada is a meme and you'd know that if you knew anything. One of its active ingredients has been in use since the 1980s and there is at least one HIV strain out there resistant to it. The other is a near identical isomer of another early anti retroviral drug which is now rarely used because of resistances. The 'success' rate of truvada is likely down to either bad reporting or outright lies from the medical establishment which has a good chunk of its overall funding coming from groups dedicated to heroically keeping people like you alive.

(Also, reminder that the only reason HIV still exists in the west is because gays continue to have unprotected sex and refuse to take their medication even if they know they're positive.)

Lies. Pear earth. Moon landing. Nukes. All lies. Crusaders were a bunch of queers

The reason most freaks exist, they're looking for answers to their depression, they want a way to explain that there is something wrong with them when there really isn't.

Only emotionless autists are truly themselves.

You are not God. No man can interpret God's natural laws. Xq28 gene. Woe unto those bearing children when Christ returns. Not that gays can't. Who in the fuck are you to go around. On this site. Saying who or what is a "degenerate"? Kike

DESU, I'd rather people be horse fuckers, least I can wrap my mind around a dude wanting to fuck a horses vagina, and unless they want to get arrested they aren't going to talk about it like these insensate faggots

You need to look at the natural world but you're Darwinian

Being gay is not genetic, there are many cases where identical twins grow up with ine being straight and one gay. If gay was genetic then it would prevelant in every set of identical twins.

Nobody here should have been born yesterday. Your track record is .0000
Image and likeness. Follow the golden rule. We are not green blooded crab people

Being gay and schizophrenic must be really tough. You probably can't even suck dick in a truck stop bathroom without freaking out about bugs. If only you were freaked out by the right kind of bugs - that'd be a step in the right direction. Enjoy your (heavily truncated) lifetime fecal incontinence, rare parasitic diseases usually found only in animals, and general state of chronic physical and mental decrepitude!

What the fuck do you even mean by that? last time I looked, a dudes asshole is equally infertile as a mares pussy to a human male and all the same faggotry about siblings and shit applies

HIV exists because tears in the rectal lining are easily formed if someone doesn't lubricate properly or is dehydrated for any number of reasons including alcohol or drug use. It persists in heterosexual populations as well, and near 50% of straight couples have anal sex too.

Condoms dull sexual pleasure, nobody really talks about that, but there is no great alternative to them for gay people apart from Truvada, which, to its credit has helped with an overall decline in Caucasian HIV rates in the United States and United Kingdom. Minority men who have sex with other men are the main reason for the persistence of the disease, same with syphilis. That said, heterosexual couples who practice anal sex, and even some who practice vaginal sex, when prostitution and drugs risk weakening the vaginal membrane, can carry it as well.

This was covered in many of the articles I linked.

A meth head projecting. Ive been around to listen to both oprah. And yourselves. Spout off. And live my own life. You brought up garbage. Now more garbage. You are a meth junkie
You're on a high horse. I wonder why. Projecting. If you prefer horse fuckers to two males. Then i dont give a shit. The fuck are you? A horse woman? Study OP pic. Rub one out. Get pissed off. Im too old for this crap

Vaginas prolapse vaginas have no g spots vaginas get shit like protozoa infections. Straight people have anal too. I can guarantee you as a whole, gays wear condoms more than straights. Straights hate condoms. It goes against their ethos. You are fake

It was manufactured you idiot. In a lab

So is ebola, chemtrails, the earth being round and gay frogs right?

have fun with the anal, I'll take the horse vag any day dude, you're on Sup Forums, like 80% of us here are animal fucker and unironic Nazi's, go back to /lgbt/. Here's a question though, if you fags want to be treated like regular people why do you parade around like such faggots during 'pride'days or what ever your events are.

It's a fetish that, like all other fetishes, should be kept in the closet.

I mean you can't reproduce with horses yet people still do that too. It's all because humans are the only beings aware of sexual gratification and learn to exploit it, even if it leads them into degeneracy.

You aren't going to reproduce so I guess we should get rid of you as well.

gaystarnews.com/article/photos-mongolias-pride-week-kicks-off-epic-parade/#gs.aDoRHg0

by gay dudes.

Actually a lot of mammals understand sexual gratification and do all sorts of wacky shit for it. Not nearly as inventive and wacky as humans of course, but it still happens.

i like the part where she has beeg boobies

how many male friends have you met that were molested you little fucking mongoloid? zero? yah thought so. all the imaginary molested children.

you're more likely to have your kid playing outside and then a nigger kills them for fun or a spic runs them over as a drunk driver, but hey, at least it isn't gay men!

Cm punk is gay?

Look dude, you know the kind of degeneracy I mean, I get it, Japan and megolia and shit have tame ones, but I'm asking about the open displays of pure faggotry in the streets you see in the US events and some UK events. with like young kids acting degenerate and shit.

Gay is a fetish, mostly induced in kids by getting molested by older men in their childhood, in order to "justify" such a horrible experience because they have no other coping mechanism. In other cases, propaganda works to get children to turn gay by bombarding them with the idea that it's normal and that heterosexuality is bad. You've seen the 6 year-old transsexuals, you know what I'm talking about.

No such thing as gay genes, twin studies have already confirmed this.

Traps are gay, touching dick is gay.

Pride is very important for smaller towns and places where being gay is still taboo. I'm sure you can find nudity and sexualization in big city celebrations but obviously that isn't the major point.

Did you not read any of the links? Twin studies only confirm that homosexuality is partly genetic. Why would twins show ANY concordance, let alone 30-100% in sexuality if homosexuality wasn't genetic at all?

It's also Jews poisoning food and water.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbcxGMUSivo

>Can someone explain to me how gay people can even exist?

Because it's psychological. Narcissistic mothers cause it.

The chances of catching HIV from an infected person through anal sex are about 1.3%. Through heterosexual sex, it's about 0.0007%. That is to say, even for faggots, catching HIV should be very fucking difficult. And for most people it is, because most people are straight, and most straight people have only a handful of sexual partners in their entire lifetime.

In order for HIV infection rates in gay men to be as high as they are, they'd need to be having bareback receptive anal with hundreds or thousands of infected men every year. Yes, there are HIV cases outside the gay community... and they're almost exclusively confined to needle sharers (another group known for its excellent judgement and healthy pleasure/risk evaluation.) The tiny fraction who don't fall into either/both of those groups are almost all straight women who had sex with a man who caught it by having sex with other men.

In that environment all that truvada is going to do is slow down infection rates in the short term (new resistances develop very quickly, there are already resistant strains, and gay men have proven time and again they don't care about their own health and will frequently stop/refuse treatment even for diseases that are a guaranteed death sentence.)

HIV of course is only the big gay cherry on the big gay cake - before it came along homos were already killing themselves with other, lesser chronic infections. In fact, there were doctors' surgeries in major gay cities as early as the 1960s and 1970s making money purely by treating chronic sexually transmitted infections in gay men (this state of constant illness was likely one of the reasons HIV took such a long time to come to light - being sick all the time with weird things that most human beings never contract is the gay status
quo in big cities.)

>condoms make sex worse
Comments like this only make the link between gays and needle-sharers make more sense, desu.

Synthetic plastics and numerous other chemicals have only existed in the environment for 50 years or so. People genetically more sensitive to them haven't had time to be bred out of the gene pool yet.

Just to be clear, the chemical castration happens with a pesticide called ATRAZINE

There are plenty of cases of heterosexual transmission. There are also plenty of cases of people getting HIV after one exposure with a sero-discordant sex partner.

Condoms do reduce pleasure during sex. That is just a fact.

There's no gay gene. Gays are universally somewhere on the psychopath spectrum. And no, they shouldn't have special rights. But they got a lot of money and threatened a lot of violence and blackmailed a lot of politicians to get their way. You really should just stay away from gays as much as you can.

I don't see what's so confusing or difficult about the idea of gay people or even trannies.
Physical and mental defects in some humans are inevitable.
It would be more shocking if they didn't exist considering everything else that can and does go wrong with the body and mind.
They're definitely overpromoted by the (((media))) but I don't think outside influence accounts for either completely (mental influence at least, chemical effects in utero are another story).

There is no one singled-out gay gene. That isn't to say we can't say that being gay isn't at least partly genetic.

i know some gay men that were molested by women when they were children, and not by other men.
how does that factor into your theory?

>Did you not read any of the links?
Why ask questions you already know the answers to?

Then why do identical twins sometimes have 1 gay in them? Identical genes. You make no sense. There is no gay gene. I wish there was, so we could abort these people before birth.

According to the famous evolutionary biologist Gregory Cochran, homosexuality is caused by a brain parasite which is spread through the sexual molestation of young boys.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/depths-of-madness/

Identical twins are not identical. They express genes differently.

archive.is/MALR3

What about gays who are molested by women? Does that make them straight, or how does that go?

Gay "marriage" is also a mockery and a sham. Gays have zero chance of having a monogamous relationship. They can't really bond like a man and woman can. And even if there is infidelity in hetero couples, it almost never compares to faggots sleeping around on each other left and right.

Check the statistics on infidelity, straight marriages have like 10-20% chance of cheating. Gay relationships are 70-90% chance of cheating. Only lesbians have low cheat rates because real lesbians are really just asexual social washouts who just have a relationship with another washout to support their own ego.

But it is important to focus on the fact that if you are a faggot, it is nearly impossible to find another faggot that won't cheat on you. And when he cheats on you you probably end up with an STD. Stay away from that bullshit.

buddybuddy.com/survey.html

Many mental disorders are a combination of genes and environments. There's no gene that makes you want to fuck a dude. But your genes can contribute to antisocial disorders that lead to you fucking dudes.

Because they're both subjected to the same mentally degrading home live's by lib parents, you fucking muppet

Then explain to me how a kid I used to go school with was gay. Lives in a small town, had conservative parents, dad was a state trooper and went to church every Sunday and Wednesday.
Actually had a handful of cases like this.

Everyone is born bisexual. Monosexuality is a social construct.

>Your repetitions of mine. My then repeating my defenses. Which is. What are your nonexistent arguments against those three things?

He wasn't saying anything about those things. He was indirectly asking if it was you.

>This board is a waste of life and of time

Yet you're here fairly regularly repeating the same things, not even trying to be coherent and acting offended when people don't understand you.
and haven't you been posting here for years?

Girls who were molested by lesbians also have a higher prevalence of adult homosexuality. The germ theory of homosexuality is the best theory that we have.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

What about girls who were molested by men? That is more common.

Also that study was bullshit. They surveyed gay people at pride and compared them to straight university students. There's a reason it says non-clinical.

Except there aren't. The teams who did initial studies on the rates and spread of the disease in different populations were eventually forced to admit they fudged the numbers and HUGELY overstated the risk factor to heterosexuals. They did so because they knew that if HIV was to be a funding cash cow, it had to be seen as something more than just a gay illness (which in the west, it most definitely is.) The HIV risk to straight populations is and always has been a meme. It's quite possibly the single biggest, most lucrative lie the media ever managed to get away with. So successful most people don't even realise it was a lie.

HIV research remains the single best-funded research for any single disease. It's a serious risk for 2-3% of the entire population. Just imagine how much more advanced treatment for various cancers, dementias, and diabetes might be if it weren't for grids-monkeys and big poz lying so flagrantly to us all?

>still with the condoms stuff
So you're saying that you'd rather risk infection with a disease that'd kill you if you weren't being supported by a government willing to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars in keeping you alive... because you don't want to run the risk of having slightly less pleasurable sex. You make an excellent case for yourself, based homo!

The sexual attention part of their brain is wired up back to front. As far as I'm concerned it's no different to someone being left handed, that's just how their brain is wired up.

You need to stop spending so much of your time focusing on gay people, there are more important things in life. Such as improving yourself and inspiring and motivating those around you.

So there's a part of the geneset which contains 0 to 14 copies of certain genes, as determined per individual. Nowhere does it say that this means there's a gay gene.

In fact, one of YOUR links actually says there is NO GAY GENE or it would have been discovered throughout at least a good portion of the gay people whose DNA has been examined.

You've just debunked your own argument.

Nonsense, there are still a significant amount of cases in straight people.

I never said there is one particular gene that causes homosexuality.

So what?

shut up flaggot

look at all that proof you have! you sold me!

Here is a big summary of the gay-germ theory: forum.therightstuff.biz/topic/50703/final-solution-to-the-faggot-question

The gay germ theory explains every peculiarity of this horrible disease, as well as explaining the negative reaction of healthy people to homosexuality. Homophobia is simply an evolved response to a serious pathogen threat, healthy men are genetically programmed to kill homosexuals on sight in order to prevent the spread of this disease.

We call those strippers and sluts.

There are plenty of monogamous gays.

>You need to stop spending so much of your time focusing on gay people
and pedosexuals

We are born this way, we all deserve love and pleasure, not hate.

>Lives in a small town, had conservative parents, dad was a state trooper and went to church every Sunday and Wednesday.
Dad likely either 1. molested the poor kid and the church stuff was overcompensation for his sins or 2. didn't show the kid enough normal fatherly affection so the kid seeks out a sexual relationship with another man as the only way to get what he lacked from his real father.

It depends on what sort of dudes that faggot is interested in. If he chases older men then it is 2. If he chases younger or feminine dudes to repeat what was done to him then it is 1.

It really is a delicate thing raising a kid in the modern world that won't get fucked up in the head. There are just too many natural stressors and crap for kids to worry about constantly, career, future, global warming hysteria, terrorism, coming to grips with the existence and use of nukes, constantly being told your ancestors were horrible evil people and you should feel guilty and have to atone, knowing government is spying on everything you do, getting passed around dozens of teachers filling in as role models instead of just growing up with your two parents being the sole authorities for most of your developing ages, threat of poverty and having to depend on welfare to survive, access to adult-level information everywhere that normally wouldn't be accessible to kids just a few generations ago, can't go anywhere without some jerks trying to tell you God doesn't exist and there's no afterlife, shit food and nutrition, drugs pumped into you for misbehaving the slightest, forced to integrate with people from different cultures, parents stressed out from trying to provide for you or ptsd from military service. It really is hell for kids growing up and it is no surprise we need these massive psycho drugs and disciplinary institutions to clean up the messes or shit social order leaves.

>I never said there is one particular gene that causes homosexuality.

No such gay pattern of genes was found either, it's still not an argument unless you have anything to even indicate something like this existing outside of your head. Again, YOUR ARTICLE said no such gene or patterns have been found.

>I can guarantee you as a whole, gays wear condoms more than straights.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*wheeze*

Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No

There's still no pair bonding and no chance of children so it's not marriage.

Daddy was a state trooper, no way he could've been diddlin' little billy. Or maybe it was uncle lester. Maybe mommy was a twisted cunt and subjected billy to some wierd shit. Point is, it is always due to outside influences. ALWAYS. My ex wife gathered a lot of degenerate friends after our split, and i had to make death threats and gain custody of my children after i saw pictures of them dressed as girls, because her and her faggot friends thought it would be cute. Thank God i got them before the damage was done.

Hitler was right, we should be gassing the se degenerate faggotts.

I will redact my statement though, lib parents only make up the majority of mentally ill parents.

I linked at least 10 different articles indicating a likely genetic origin for homosexuality. Not knowing which combinations of genes, and how they are exactly expressed, does not mean that somehow being gay is a choice.

Surrogacy, adoption, children from prior heterosexual relationships.

>no pair bonding

[citation needed]

He wasn't molested and his dad was great dude adored all his children. Nice of you to write an essay of bullshit though.

Also that sounds oddly personal. You need to get something off your shoulders buddy?

>Everyone is born bisexual. Monosexuality is a social construct.
That's bullshit. Anyone can jerk off to anything. But that's different from what you try to mean with the phrase "everyone's bisexual". Masturbating to something releases reward chemicals in your brain, training your brain to associate that thing with pleasure. If you forced yourself to jerk off to pictures of dead bodies you'd be attracted to dead bodies because you trained your brain to associate them with pleasure. There's no gene that made you attracted to dead bodies, you did that to yourself.

Neat. You're delusional.