Female delusion knows no bounds

I give you the 50 year old whore:

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/now-50s-young-men-want-date-welcome-world-whips/

This bitch is actually attempting to convince herself that she is in her prime at the age of 50...
This article is also attempting to justify womens poor choices in their younger years now that it has become apparent that no man of value or self respect will marry them after they hit 30..
It attempts to enable younger girls to continue to delude themselves into fucking their way though their true prime years which are about from the age of 17-26.
The sad thing is that this article and the vast number of others like it will probably convince a great number of women that they need not fear hitting the wall at full speed before being condemned to a life of used condoms and depressing nights alone surrounded by numerous indifferent felines that will eat her as soon as she kills herself after realizing she fell for a the feminism meme.

The used up hag in this article is a dare, a strange fetish at best. Womens empowerment gentlemen. Fucking PATHETIC.
A women adhering to her true nature, which is that of a life giver. A compassionate supporter. The glue that holds a family together, is one of the most beautiful and wondrous things on this planet. Its fucking sickening what feminism has reduced women to.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/now-50s-young-men-want-date-welcome-world-whips/
youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM
youtube.com/watch?v=ppOwQz7e-vc
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/now-50s-young-men-want-date-welcome-world-whips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's all sickening enough but when you start to consider how many of them end up never procreating and see how whites will become minorities in their own countries in 30 years...feminism not only destroys lives, it destroys society. It's truly evil.

>telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/now-50s-young-men-want-date-welcome-world-whips/
Mmmmmmm ... I would lick her boots and clean out her pussy with my tongue. Her boobs look truly magnificent too. Have you ever experienced the joy of a motherly older woman who lets you suckle indefinitely? If not, I highly recommend.

Also, any more pics?

Practically, if we have to begin somewhere, we begin by shaming men who accept post-wall cunts for anything beyond pump and dump.
The shaming has to be comprehensive and vicious. Men who marry up post-wall cunts need to be outright shunned.

on the bright side, the comment section is pretty red pilled. gives hope

She looks awfully Semitic

Good for her.
Who cares?
Why does it upset you so much?

Hmmmm love me a nice cougar.

Leave the wall balahblah for your suburban house and picket fence fantasies. There's plenty post wall women out there that are hot and will fuck you better than any 25 year slut

lol you think they didnt tape that bitch together and paint her up excessively like Frankenstein just so they could get one quarter decent shot that it was possible to Photoshop in a desperate attempt to fool the readers of this article into believing the utter delusional nature of its content?!

>no man of value or self respect will marry them after they hit 30.
Perverts do exist.

wonder what she'll think when shes 80 with no family.

That men are to blame, as always

>dat schnoz

every. fucking. time.

absolutely disgusting

a 50 year old is 37 years past her expiration date

no thanks

You dont see that this is part of a trend?
A trend that is basically 90% responsible for the decimated birthrate across the developed world?...

Sexual grooming/molestation from a young age doesn't count.

The family of the future due to the current state of finances and the economy is a man in his 30s marrying a woman in her 20s
anything else for women is delusional due to fertility

She's culled herself from the gene pool. Who gives a shit if she wants to opt out. If you're whining about this shit and aren't married then you're wasting your time.

t. married guy with a kid on the way

She may be old but she's gold

youtube.com/watch?v=UjhWf-9x7GM

lol. Ok man jsut you wait.. Give it another 5-10 years tops and we are going to start seeing a lot more of this shit and the devastating repercussions of such poor life choices.

>what are they thinking Sup Forums?

Is that egg plant on her cap suposed to imply that she wants dick?

You can't force people to live the way you want them to live. Lead by example you cringey faggot.

lol what a faggot.

so... are we not going to get an archive link?

>iv'e been standing here for 5 fucking hours and this old cunt needs to re-apply her makeup AGAIN?!
>IKR.. So glad im gay...

they're thinking

>God I hate being a struggling actor, but you got to start somewhere.

Not trying to force anything you fool I am merely expressing my opinion about how this ever increasing destructive degeneracy should not be encouraged in our society..
You seem like a cunt who compulsively needs to have the opposite opinion to everyone so you can try to convince yourself that you are intelligent.
faggot.

Hitting the wall at 50 the best goyrls

But user, I never disagreed with you, I asked you why you cared then told you to quit whining and do something about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppOwQz7e-vc

funny Video about the article

I mean to be honest. I'd strap on a condom and fuck her.

though Im not out hunting for 50 year olds, thats for sure.

She's a fetish, men who have sex with women several decades older than them are usually only doing it to tick an item of their bucket list or are coping with mommy issues. Also they know if shes in her 50's they can cum in her without any worries.

well...there are std's

There's a pack of these divorcee cougars who hit one of the bars I frequent.

It's funny because they believe themselves to be empowered and desirable. The young guys just think they are an easy, no strings attached fuck hole.

they can't get pregnant, you guys are missing out

I must also admit that I've had sex with a 40 year old when I was 19. I've spoken to other people that have slept with older women and we've all shared the same reasoning.

for viewing pleasure

Woman dating younger men makes herself a nice flattering acronym....a man doung the same is labelled with 'pervy peter pan syndrome'

Women really piss me off sometimes.

what a dumb fucking whore.

A young woman is fertile and is more likely to carry a pregnancy to term. There is absolutely no reason for a crone to be getting with a young man, unless it's some weird "practice sex" tradition in some backwards tribe.

I mean the opening paragraph in the article is just terrible in of itself.

>I’m in the Apple Store, praying to Steve Jobs that my laptop can’t be fixed. Because the last image on my screen as it died was an obscene selfie sent by a beautiful young man. And the last thing I need is it popping up in front of an IT guy.

She's praying to "Steve Jobs" that the IT guy cant fix her computer.....then why did she bring it to the Apple store to be fixed in the first place?

the fuck?

Disgusting jewish whore.

is this from the annual Swedish music festival?

i mean yes, of course young men will go out with 50 year old women, RICH 50 year old women, they´re sugar mamas, no young lawyer will go out with an odl woman, guys who want some asy moeny and a good lyfestyle will do that shit, just like women

I've fucked a large number of single mothers in their late thirties and early forties. They had great carreers, in television, journalism, finance, you name it. They were all divorced and miserable. Received no attention from chads at work because those were all fucking their interns. These women have no social networks outside of work and their kids, the men in those networks do not want them.

Then I came in. Early twenties, in decent shape, tall, and I gave them attention, however limited. These women are tye easiest lays in the galaxy. After neeting up with them in public for about an hour, we'd be in her apartment with my cock buried in her throat. It's the main point of attraction. These women are desperation incarnate. They will do anything to please. One woman I was fucking was a businesswoman, upper management. I had her stop by my grimy student dorm after her work, still in her full pantsuit powerwoman don't need no man clothes. Half the dorm heard her scream for me to cum in her ass.

These women are ruined husks. Failed people. Easy. They don't deserve respect, because they certainly don't respect themselves.

the problem started with apple laptop

LMFAO at how she leans back after raising her shirt. that fucking facial expression...

Cool story colgate

>colgate

nice one

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Kek

The most hilarious part of it is I pulled them off okcupid.

Huge jew nose

Fuck off Jew, can't wait to exterminate you and your filth.

I dont see the problem with this. As long as she buys me a lamborghini I'll sex her... She is rich, right?

These people vote for the contents of your wallet at the expense of your unborn children. They prey on the innocence of children to perpetuate this behavior, by either encouraging them to work for material goods while their people are exterminated with the money they are taxed for, or by becoming degenerates who vote for bigger government like the bitch in the article.

People without children invariably become either depressed or hedonists or both, and they want to be taken care of even at the expense of the freedom of others.

It is illegal to do something about it. People scream "fascism" and "misogyny" every time you want to guarantee your basic rights to procreation.

bahahaha checked
nice get

>for anything beyond pump and dump

thats the problem though user, women are confusing sexual attention with marriageability

men need to disregard all post wallers

if young girls still see their mothers being hit on by chad you wont change them

Do you want to stay a newfag forever?

Archive:
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/now-50s-young-men-want-date-welcome-world-whips

It's probably a paid commercial

>TFW managed to snag my girlfriend when she was 18 and already have two kids 5 years later. (I'm only a year older so no pedo)

You have to find someone around this age or they can end up just whoring. If you're older, just date younger.

Fucking Jew filth.

...a Jew...

Clog wogs are more slutty. The ones here are too.

Women always have been, always will be, just cum buckets with half the mental capacity of the average male.

>not sweden.webm

Lol why do ugly autistic /r9k/ virgins get so triggered by mature women fucking young hot fit men?

>Come closer goy, let me steal your life force.

Sleeping with a woman that is old and probably had more sexual partners than your average whore and even has more STDs because your fucking average sex worker uses condoms and never says "my period starts in 2 days so it's OK to do it without a rubber" Remember that milf you are probably looking at is more disgusting than a 20$ hooker.

What rape? She asked fr it

what are these creatures you speak of?? I am not familiar with the terminology..

>using a derogatory, misogynistic term in the first sentence of your post

Dropped

No faggot, old bitches fuck young men with no money and no career, because the older more successful older men are fucking 19 to 30 year old. You seem to have the mind of a loser faggot are you by chance a woman?

He's not a pervert he's gay you idiot.

Daily reminder to ignore meme flag posters and starve them of (You)s.

Dude why is your mum here?

the nose knows

Clog wog is what Aussies called Dutch immigrants back in the day.

The guys most likely live in Melbourne.

might be good for all of the young neets today who have hard time arranging dates and pickup chicks, this way all of the info online and females are given a choice of top neet cream. Think positive about every situation