Daily reminder, if you haven't ghosted yourself so EGS can take away your penis and butthole, then you aren't white

Daily reminder, if you haven't ghosted yourself so EGS can take away your penis and butthole, then you aren't white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eve8K3qpFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=8eve8K3qpFk

Isn't that the show that the trannie grocery shooting was obsessed with?

I'M GOING GHOST
Danny Fucking Phantom
I jerked off to the goth chick when I was 12

Gib McKenzie

they don't even look like Ember, looks more like they belong to Drama Island

Rolling

Aw yiss

roll

i would fuck that image

r-lling for Krystalnacht please

reroll >:[

jesus fucking christ

rowlang

rerowling

someone should make pic related with all the characters that guy made up

Gib ghost pussy.

This kid fascinates me desu
Going to and from work everyday, no one had any idea he was fostering delusion of becoming ghost grilll

How the fuck do you even sink that low?

Fuck it rollin

ROLL

>muh ebil huwhite gunman
neck yourself

It's only a matter of time until Chris Chan is firing a gun in a busy mall with the goal of becoming Sonichu

>white """""""people"""""""

wot

are we still on about randy stair?
let the tranny ghost die... oh wait....

>No butthole

Guy was a tyrant. People fart and poop. It's a reality of life because we are humans, humans are animals. This guys ego was so inflated that he couldn't stand human realities, and he lost his own reality. Went fucking insane. He should have had someone there for him, while he was explaining his stupid cartoon idea to his friend, the friend could fart, then start talking about how animation is the most expensive and time consuming thing, how hard it is for an amateur to get into. What he should be doing is learning a trade and making some real money.

>his (((friend))) egg'd him on to do the shooting

>he takes special care of the arms to ensure they dont turn blue

Why didn't he just become trans or go full trap mode? He could have had fruity dyed hair then.

Just shoot my school up senpai

Nobody cared about him, people can tell when you are willing to carry out an act like this. They might try to exploit them. Didn't Eric Harris get Dylan to do the Columbine shooting? Eric was the psychopathic one and Dylan was more of just depressed. You have to be very far gone to think that a real friend would do that anyways. There was no one there to tell him to do something sensible with his life.

No, never, your side will never win against our forces. Good will prevail, that which is good for people is what people prefer. These humans, they prefer that which is good for them. It is inevitable for the humans for good to win. We have been collecting data, the results are not looking good. Humans might not be as corruptible as we initially believed. I think it if we flooded them with a bunch of niggers we can fuck their shit up.

Why does your ID end in Ngr

Because I'm as black as the night.

Awww yeah, ghost titties!

R0llin

>when you roll for a chance with a dead guy's waifu
i knew Sup Forums was edgy but this is beyond degenerate

I think its a good sign.

3 pls

is that like a new anime or something?

Just the freshest newest, check it out

There is never a line that is considered too far to cross.

Here, have some cummies

And some more

Rolling

why did he do it

Rollin', rollin',rollin' on the river

tfw no ghost waifu

If EGS is cumming back they better have a decent faggot who knows how to aim a gun and doesn't shave his legs like a pussy.

>tfw he might have joined the squad
you don't know
maybe we all will

EMBER! YOU WILL REMEMBER!

KEK

Give me those double zeros.