Should morbidly obese people be purged?

Should morbidly obese people be purged?

If you are overweight, you are put on a watch list and have to pay a fat tax until you are healthy again.
If you are obese, you get a lead bullet.
It would save money on healthcare costs.
Amount of people on welfare would go down.
Less lazy people which would lead to a more productive work force.
Thoughts?

R.I.P murica

There is no evidence that fat people cost us more tax dollars

Yes

Found the fatty

yep

put fat people in a pit and make them fight for food

It would be much better to purge low I.Q. people like OP.

Lmao it's freedom that allows eating what you want and spending your money on what you want. America would cease being America if this were to happen. I'm not shilling for the fat fucks because it is a huge issue, but you can't police what people eat and buy.

Honestly all we need to do is tax fat people more and make it openly legal and encouraged to discriminate against fatties.

Fat people are a plague and their delusions of health at every size is the rat causing it to spread.

>b-but it isn't THAT big of a deal!
They should definitely get the bullet. It's not like this would require a whole lot of surveillance or anything, it's not hard to spot a landwhale. There's literally no downside.

I do agree with you although just because there is no fat people it does not mean there will be no lazy people left.
You need to encourage society to work too.

The Rock is technically obese.

This is stupid. If you purged all of the people with Low IQs, you'd have a new set of what people think is a low IQ. Sort of like if there were only white people in America, they would still find a way to be racist against one another by talking down on different kinds of white people.

Do you read posts before responding?

They definitely cause eye cancer and vomiting.

Oh God they smell so bad.

She's right. I don't have a bulldozer to move her out of bed with.

someone i know is pushing for her insurance to pay for fat reduction surgery, saying its the cause of her benign breast cancer. its shitty of me but shes had surgery for her fat twice before. her sister had breast cancer and when it popped up again she didnt mention it because "she was already getting surgery to treat it" fuck people like her and her social phobia because its easier to take medicine and scorn people that call their fat induced bullshit. seriously fuck the delusional people are sociopaths. they dont see their behavior and keep yes-men. delusional fats like that deserve their mental anguish

lmao

i have dropped 100lbs since last summer. no they should not be purged, but under nat soc they should be put under rigorous work out and food regimen. losing weight is easy, stop being lazy

Fatties are not human. They are worse than niggers.