Is she /ourgirl?/

Based cutey negress delivers redpills on subjects like BLM, antifa,. anti-trump retards, anti- patriarchy dopes, cucked google, race-IQ correlation and more. Believes whites should have the right to speak freely about their race.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkYKYRNnNfA&t=636s

She's also a painter. I want to race-mix with her, why shouldnt I? She's clearly intelligent and well-read.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPykhX5IT70
youtube.com/watch?v=pIFSD_WR6bU
youtube.com/watch?v=085u0NnAgjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also I realized the title and the start of the video I posted might be misleading, but she's not against Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=gPykhX5IT70

She's fine. Don't racemix.

Black, but clearly not a nigger

>muh based black guy
fuck off traitor

White niggers make posts like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIFSD_WR6bU

She's actually a lot more redpilled than she lets on. The hell.

Exactly, and she's also pretty normie friendly if you post the right videos. I recommend posting the charlottesville video on Facefuck. Libs will have to listen to such a sweet-voiced black girl.

WTF BASED BLACK WOMAN PLEASE FUCK MY HUSBAND

she's fairly smart--of course she's not American. there are no decently smart American negresses.

shit she's even kind of cute for a nigger.

I have yet to see a cute black girl and she isn't help change that.

They have to be the least attractive race out there.

Honestly British niggers (NOT the new immigrants) seem a lot smarter and well-mannered than American nogs.

Honestly, if it's all about IQ, then pretty much everyone just needs to kill themselves so the Japanese can take over.

There's going to be purists and mixers in any culture.

Best girl ever.

non-whites on our side is a good thing.

If they are truly on ourside, they wont promote race mixing, and they wont have mopre than 2 kids themselves.

okay lets fuck cute black women and make babies

Is she Nigerian? What is that accent?

white women are full of hatred and worship degeneracy anyway fuck it

Fuck whatever you want, bro.

that is an absolutely BASED black man

Yeah, the "BASED BLACK GUY" mockery meme went a bit too far IMO. I'm not a civic nationalist in the "I don't care about demographics as long as they believe in freedom!" bullshit sense, but I'm not gonna go and countersignal anyone whose views align with ours.

She says she's from Jamaica

Sounds Jamaican.

her accent says that she is not an American nigger. black immigrants and their kids turn out far better than home grown niggers.

I like how she talks about how American ghetto nigger culture is basically just the scraps of white trash culture. Blacks in America have been taught to worship degeneracy most effectively, they raise their kids on music that's about killing white pigs, then wonder why there's no many niggers in jail. And, the fucking liberals did this to them.

Meant to say, 'so many niggers in jail.'

soooooo mannnnnyyyyyy nigggggerss in da cageeeeee

> bla bla bla I want to race-mix with her, why shouldnt I? She's clearly intelligent and well-read.
kill yourself.

funny thing.. In schools, American niggers don't like black immigrant kids. the immigrant kids tend to stick with white kids.

but then I would never get to run my fingers down the slope of her back, feeling her velvety dark chocolate skin cascading down to her modestly pronounced buttocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=085u0NnAgjA

I noticed that there has been an increase in redpilled negresses producing content on youtube. I wonder what's motivating this...hmm, maybe its a ploy to catch a white boi. I hear that having a mongrel child with good hair is very desirable in the black community.

I knew beta niggers who avoided the niggery niggers

All black women want white men; they know what an evolutionary upgrade it is, like a peasant girl who dreamily lusts over a noble knight. Its a way to up the social and genetic ladder for their genes, they know this by the way their loins rustle when they see a white man; plus they have the additional slavery angle which makes the subordinate fetish that all women have even more accessible

I dig this chick. She's cute too.