>"Google lobbyists planted john oliver for net neutrality"
>"Google Tries to Stop Ads From Appearing Next to Hate Speech"
>"Google's Chrome browser to block some ads starting next year"
>"George Soros Buys Google, Liberty Global, Sells Citigroup"
>"George Soros Buys Google and Comverse Tech"
>"George Soros Acquires Stakes In Alphabet, Netflix As Both Corps"

latimes.com/business/la-fi-tn-google-chrome-ad-block-20170602-story.html
>archive.is/9euLK

medium.com/@JackPosobiec/george-soros-and-google-lobbyists-planted-john-oliver-net-neutrality-campaign-c8d6668db12e
>archive.is/69aKm

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/gurufocus/2012/02/16/george-soros-buys-google-and-comverse-tech/&refURL=https://www.google.com/search?q=google soros&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&referrer=https://www.google.com/search?q=google soros&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>archive.is/mQCQX

redstate.com/setonmotley/2017/04/26/george-soros-google-champion-government-control-internet/
>archive.is/qww5y

educationviews.org/soros-google-funding-net-neutrality-groups-control-internet-censor/
>archive.is/GLUoF

nasdaq.com/article/george-soros-buys-google-liberty-global-sells-citigroup-aig-ge-apple-cm246602
>archive.is/NkBxb

disobedientmedia.com/2017/02/george-soros-buys-stake-in-netflix-google/
>archive.is/9PWUs

Nothing to see here goy, move on.

Guy I dont know about you but im seriously REALLY sleep right now. Im gonna go nap for a bit.

How the fuck is Soros still alive he should have been taken out years ago

god i love soros

I agree lads.
It's not like Google owns the majority of the internets architecture and are setting up Google Fiber and telecommunications.

It's not like they own the webs monopoly of media/search/dns/adsense/browser

Time for sleepy!

Top kek m8

You know soros spelled backwards is... soros. Think about it.

Doesn't look like anything to me.

"7-24% of Soros portfollio is made via Google/Alphabet."

oy...

Soros can't buy google, google went rogue and by google I mean the AI, the real one.

Coincidence??????

Hmm, guess your eyes are tired?
Possibly get some well deserved rest.

kek

>George Soros, who made $1 billion shorting the British pound in 1992, closed his $25.5 billion fund to outsiders in July 2011 and returned almost $1 billion to clients. Over its 26-year life, his Quantum Fund was the best-performing fund in history. His firm now focuses solely on managing his and his family’s assets. In the fourth quarter, Soros drastically increased his stake in Google (GOOG) and announced a large stake in Comverse Technology Inc. (CMVT). Soros increased his fund’s weighting in tech stocks almost 17% to become 23.7% of his portfolio in the fourth quarter.

Eyes on the money.

Jesus christ

>Sup Forums uses captcha

How long until Google search and Chrome has censored all results of negativity between them and Soros?

Use a different browser

The question is which browser is free of the Jew's tendrils that isn't dogshit

It's a troubling though.

Brave. Made by eich who got booted from mozilla for antifaggot views

>Women skipped work for that day
And the company worked fine and smoothly without all the women? Wew

What percentage share in stock? Speak English. Did you know Soros is a Nazi? Why don't you like him?

Hmm, use to be more than that a year ago. I wonder what happened.

How much more do you think he can stand to lose? Wagers?! BETS?!

regarding your pic why are women so fucking disconnected from reality?

Use Brave

got a good laugh from this, leaf

>Did you know Soros is a Nazi? Why don't you like him?

He's not a Nazi. He sold out fellow Jews to the Nazis for profit, nothing more.

When laws and society are shaped to serve you, you don't really have to live in a reality.

So Soros owns at maximum, 1.14% of Google?

Worrying. Any other large owners?

He doesn't have enough money to buy google. The fucking kike only has 25 billion which I doubt he even has half that and he probably can't spend most of his money because it's tied up in investments. He's literally a poor kike compared to the tech worlds worth.
>mfw his kike son blows his wealth on goys and coke if the mercs don't take it from him first

wasn't it like 53 billion at one point?

Subversion m8

27.5 is the highest I've seen it.

You know kek spelled backwards is... kek. Think about it.

He just a lackey for the rothschilds, who own trillions in liquid and nonliquid capital. There are some people who put it at 500 trillion, recently though an article surfaced which put it at 2 trillion. Now I can only find figures of 350 billion It has quickly been pulled and squashed, and accused of being 'unsourced'. An accusation that can be leveled at any single article or project that is the first of its kind.

Soros net worth according to wikipedia is $25.2 billion (May 2017).
>buys Google
>the fucking Google
Something is not right here :^)

Thanks, any good search providers to replace jewgle that arent fucking bing?

www.ixquick.com

Thanks Friendo, I hope you guys get your ovens going again soon!