Just curious. How many of you all are liberal?

Just curious. How many of you all are liberal?
I've been on Sup Forums for quit some time and I'm glad to see a shift in representation on this site after the election.

i could really give a fuck
IF we were a white country proud of our history
but we aren't

Being a liberal would be great if it were actually about liberty.

I don't vote. Politics are a waste of time.

>this fat black woman decided to pose naked...and it's BEAUTIFUL

I never understood why the south hates body positivity / fat acceptance, but still holds most of the land whales

they hate it BECAUSE it holds so much land whales

JEEEEEEEEZUZ CHUUUUURRRRISSSSSSTTTT

Really? I feel like there's a lot more Nazis on Sup Forums, and that's saying something.

"Liberal" as in like establishment neoliberals or antifa-tier leftists? Almost nobody. A lot of us are libertarians though.

DENY YOUR MAKER

I'm quite liberal, I was a total Bernie supporter. I come on here because I like to hear the other side and find where I disagree and where I rarely agree. One must actively try to view things from another's perspective if your own is to be robust.

I'm very liberal, bisexual, hispanic and frequently get mistaken for being Jewish. I hate you all and think you're actively hurting this country and you probably think the same about me but I've been browsing Sup Forums for 8 years. I'm not about to stop because of you faggots.

I'm what liberal used to mean. But I certainly would not want to associate with the modern left.

I personally think Hitler was right, and jews , at the very least need to be brought under control, and the swamp needs to be drained
>am I a nazi

sucks to be you

I was a liberal.Then one day i wake up to be right wing conservative.
Without ever changing my views.

>not a fuckin leaf
wew

I know free markets and free speech use to have a lot heavier emphasis.

Right now it seems like it's all about cultural Marxism and identity politics. And there's a huge hate for capitalism.

scary how true this is

ah shit didn't even realize this was a leaf thread. Nobody cares about your wasteland stop bitching.

Im non extremist liberal on just about every topic other than white replacement, I support anyone who will at least claim to be against it because the damage it does cannot be undone so it takes priority over everything, including climate change since id rather see civilisation be wiped out than go further down that path

I'm liberal with conservative views. Moderate as it were.
Can't wait until summer is over and the Ruskie click farms get bored of Sup Forums so things can return to normalcy here.

sorry I didn't rly mean "wew" I meant more like "WOO HOO"

My apologies. Though my point stands.

The part about identity politics was basically inevitable. The left kept catering to gays and minorities and eventually it got out of hand, turning into blatant white hatred and a cult of diversity. What you may find on this site is that whites are starting to counter the left with their own brand of identity politics, namely white nationalism.

The funny thing is that with how much the left cries about bullshit fake "Nazis" and comparing Trump to Hitler, they're actually starting to create literal Nazis by waging a seemingly endless war on white people. Just look at what happened at Charlottesville. This never would've happened were it not for the globalist leftist elite and their militant anti-whiteness, but all I can say now is that this is all gonna end horribly. We're entering the era of Weinmar America.

>a-user you are right wing aren't you?
>how are we going to save the white race together if you support those evil leftists?

The race baiting in the media is also pretty crazy all around.

People now are also taught not to use personal experiences to judge issues. Instead, they are told to listen to other people's stories and look at statistics that show different systemic problem that are being pushed under different narratives.

It's hard to tell what's actually real.

I was liberal when younger
Then I understood that people constantly shit on other people, be it economically or socially, that's when I need that government regulation is the only thing that keeps big corporations to directly enslave people and authoritarian dictatorships to become real.
Also, democracy is shit because people are dumb and never think long term, but it's the only viable option sadly
I wait for the singularity for when we will have virtual or even artificial intelligences to help us govern ourselves

>but it's the only viable option sadly
Full democracy is the least viable option. 80 years in and the west is already committing suicide.
It only functions reasonably if there's a decent selection process for voters.
ie married white men with children between the ages of 25 and 65 not on welfare

>only viable option
Constitutional monarchy would like to have a word with you. And I'm not talking about that cuck shit the bongs have.

I'm liberal and i couldn't give a fuck about you and you're my country is the only people accessible to Sup Forums concept , this is Australia cunt I've been here for quite some while. Your election was a joke AntiFa os a joke. I'm. Starting to like trump out of spite and I hope the retarded poison of political correctness doesn't spread from your lands to our which it already appears is happening.

The US is not nor ever was intended to be a "full democracy".

Then full suffrage for adults if you want to be a pedantic cunt.

more or less classical liberal