Should Kegels be part of a Federally mandated physical education program?

I only discovered this shit when I was like 22. Obviously didn't need help getting a boner when I was in my teens but would have been nice to have started earlier for stronger, longer lasting erections. My cock got around 1/5th of an in girthier and 1/4 of an inch longer after 2 months of kegel exercises. No, I don't claim it actually got fucking bigger, but at age 26 after getting out of shape I didn't realize I hadn't been hitting my 110% hardness for like 2 years. Now I am fucking diamonds even when I see a woman's ankles. It really helps me approach women at bars and whatnot because my horniness exceeds my social anxiety. Been laid way more than average since I started kegels a year ago.

Should Trump issue an executive order to mandate this for all children? It could benefit society as a whole, however I can't really think how a gym teacher would teach this without going to jail.

how i kegal

> leaf
> wanting trump to do something
> phalocentrism
Try

wtf now i love shoving shit up my ass

>Federally mandated
You deserve to be skinned alive

It's possible for an American to be in Canada on business. Do you lack the nuance to consider that? You sound like a nigger.

>on international business trip and talks about his dick on the Internet
>calls me the nigger
Again, try if you want to talk about muh dick muddafugga

>Muh Dik

nigger.

1 AM on a Monday Night and you think there's things to do on a routine business trip? Your NEETness is showing faggot.

Leafistan doesn't have any more businesses.
Pic related.

you culd be reasing a great book, or watching a good film, or down in the gym exercising, but instead you're here, shitpoasting on Four Chan, just stop man. Improve yourself.

I've started masturbating in a way that strengthens the pelvic floor muscle and I can agree with OP that it has given me stronger erections and a physically larger penis.

Or I could be shitposting and kegeling brother.

Lay off the maple syrup faggot

You're just jelly you'll never know the great warm feeling in your cock you get after releasing a 180-second kegel.

Can confirm that kegels helped me get my dick back after recovering from alcoholism and other drug abuse. They are the wonder drug for penises.

damn user....now i feel like shit and i dont even have anything to do with this thread

So how do you kegel? It's not like I got anything to do at 1 AM anyway

Don't do this your dick will turn into mustard gas.

Restore. It makes you bigger

You tighten the muscle that makes you stop peeing midstream for 10 seconds and release. Do 30 times 2-3 times a day.

Basically squeeze the muscle you use when you cut off your pee mid-stream, and the muscle you use to cut off you poo mid-poo (same muscle but visualizing them as separate can help). It's the same muscle you use to force blood into your cock if you want to force an erection.

Then hold it for 10 seconds. A good beginner routine is 3 sets of 10-15 seconds with 1 minute rest between, 3 times a day. You can up the sets/duration as you get better. The best part is you can do it any time, any where.

What's this

Wait wait...when Coach Achmed did this training with me it wasn't official?

Kek

I have a pretty small and thin 5 inch cock, would this make it a little bit bigger in a few months? I'm also a drunk and a smoker but I've been trying to fix my shit lately so I wonder if you can actually increase your size somewhat by doing all of this. I'm skinny so its not like I can lose weight to make it look bigger.

why? I don't have sex and it won't make my dick grow

Yes, get the federal government involved in childhood dick training now, and while you are at it, start a lawsuit against them for not initiating this protocol years earlier. The damages for pain and suffering due to lost diamond dick erections literally totals up to gorillions of shekels.

IDK about actually increasing your genetic size, but if you have circulation issues (smoking and drinking would affect this), this is a good way to train your body to send more blood to your dick than it's been getting. When I was a drunk and smoker, I didn't even notice it but I went ages without a full 110% erection. Tried the kegels and it was like I was 16 again after a month or two. If you've been dirnking or smoking for a while and haven't been keeping up with other cardio activities, you probably are in the same boat.

It's harmless, may as well try it.

the funny thing is I've been doing kegels long before I heard the term
one time getting a bj from a chick & I pumped like twice while my dick was in her mouth & she freaked out immediately pulling away saying don't cum in my mouth
I just laughed & said no not yet

Follow Jesus instead.

Jesus was the king of kegels

Sure thing bro, sure thing.

>at age 26 after getting out of shape I didn't realize I hadn't been hitting my 110% hardness for like 2 years.
>after getting out of shape
user you got fat and lazy, thats why you dont get boners anymore not because you dont squeeze your butthole tight enough.

It won't turn you into a huge 10 inch horse cock but it will help you to get your dick as big as it can be.
Quite often, in western men, penis's will be unhealthy from too much sitting on prostate or being squashed up into underpants or high riding jeans or whatever.
If this is the case for you then such exercises should yield a stronger larger erection.

we do kegels in preparation of jesus' return to blast him with cum.

leafs have cocks? then why do all your women fuck americans?

>tfw you will never know the real secret

Fat pig