Just donated to the Red Cross

If you can spare some cash fo this debacle you should donate. People need your gibs.

I will after payday. Being in the prefab homes after 3/11 and seeing appliances with sticks that said "from friends around the world through the Red Cross" really made me respect them.

Thanks Japanon brother

fuck off with your kike charities

good job throwing away your money

You'll be bailing us out again soon. Friends stick together.

Red Cross is a good charity.

Sure, we will send whites soon.

Sure more money for us.

Why is that cross white?

Fake news.

thats the joke

Oops, you are right

we really need the money guys, donate

#prayforus

check what the red cross does in africa
>helping refugees
>feeding niggs
>helping refugees
>feeding niggs
you have to credit them for doing it by trying to improve agriculture, problem is, niggs gonna nigg.
every penny in africa must be invested in education, everything else is shit

The only way to help someone is not helping at all.

This - is why I donate to local associations and shelters of homeless and not international ones. Portuguese first. Niggers with overpopulated places no with fertility rates from 5-7 children per woman no.

good goy
gib me the gibs
we r so poor, could use some international aid

Not the Red Cross. Salvation Army all the way.

Does nobody remember the money funneling that they did in Haiti? Any user get the source where millions of dollars made like three houses or some shit? Most charities are scams.

I will donate £500 pounds to you guys. Hate to see you suffer :(

I work for the red cross, so the red cross gibs me

>I work for the red cross

>works for the red cross
>no red cross in his flag.

Fucking twat. How DARE you impersonate real red cross members

They're literally importing Niggers to Europe so get fucked.

Houston is also a Nigger city.

Donate to better charity than the red cross.

No thanks.
You fucks got half a billion a few years back and spent it on 6 corrugated shacks for niggers.

All your higher ups managed to get new villas in Spain, yachts and sports cars or private jets.
Misappropriation of funds that's called.

Whenever some scrub asks for charity in the street I tell them about this and you see a tiny part of them die inside.

Good job and same.

Most charities ask you just for your data and to donate one single month then you can stop donating while still being a member. Why? Their real money comes from the Goverment. It's based off the number of members they have.

They also convince celebrities to laundry their money in exchange of some PR.

I donate every single month to my old orphanage. At least I know where the money goes and how it is spent.

Isn't that the Swiss flag?

The cross should be red hence the name!

Awfully generous of you user.

You know there are a lot of really good people on this board.

yeeeees goy

donate your shekels for a good cause :^)

yes yes thank you, we are in need of it very much

just as a sidenote, no need to look up disposable income by country my friend, no need, keep gib me ty

I already give them my blood, now they want my money?

I only give to white charities where I know that every cent goes to whites. Right now my charity money only goes to WN agitiprop.

No, they're not.

Education, birth control, education about birth control, life coaching.

The red cross symbol is an inverted Swiss flag, you stupid burger.
We'll take the donation too though.

Really. Has the RC gotten any better since Dole's wife ran it? IIRC it was 30% overhead back then. Hand a bottle of water to your Southern neighbor over the fence and ask him to keep the chain going. At least that way you can pretend it got there.

That's Switzerland flag you asshole

moron.
see pic related.
i only got the low resolution
if someone has a better solution pls post and make a reference to my post.

found a better one

>2017
>donnating to the jew cross

You have disposable income because you never spend it, or better said, you spend it wisely on your pristine infrastructure. You don't have televisions, that's why you're superior to the rest of the world.

Switzerland is the promised land of the jews, nothing but banks and money and hatred for all goys.