I'm A Satanist

I'm a satanist Sup Forums the bible says "Corinthians 4:4
4 Satan, who is the god of this world" why are you fools not worshipping the dark lord with me. You shall waste your pathetic lives on your jews, when they are god's children, the nazi's were baphomet's. Join the cult!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_All
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros
youtu.be/tOrGEuMpUCM?t=1h15m3s
dis-cord(DOT)gg/SVtYKY
youtu.be/Gd9OhYroLN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JOIN THE DARK LORD OR BE DESTROYED REEEEEEEEEEEE

Because you're going to hell if you don't repent. They will mutilate your penis and balls amongst other tortures, and be no end. Nothing is worth that.

Satanists are atheists and don't believe in Satan though.

Why can't Satanists into aesthetics?

Why they all have shit edgy everything?

a) too edgy b) only edgy kids choose evil c) too edgy, might get cuts d) satanist at Sup Forums = shil

That's not what it says

Sow hows the 8th grade?

Edgefag is edgy

>god of this world
>not god of 'this'

Mara is weak. A human mind holds more power than your god.

You're ensnaring yourself in circumstances you'll find yourself eventually too weak to escape from.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_All

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

It´s true that he is the God of this wworld, that´s why we see all this degeneracy. Accept Jesus as your saviour now, you´ll get much more happy afterwards. I guarantee you it.

What if the final redpill is that earth is hell? And any righteous Person goes to another 12 D Dimension, where everything is beatiful, however they cannot interact with the 3D People.

>"Lord, the Blessed One is holding only a few leaves: those up in the trees are far more numerous."

>"In the same way, monks, there are many more things that I have found out, but not revealed to you.[2] What I have revealed to you is only a little. And why, monks, have I not revealed it?

>"Because, monks, it is not related to the goal, it is not fundamental to the holy life, does not conduce to disenchantment, dispassion, cessation, tranquillity, higher knowledge, enlightenment or Nibbaana. That is why I have not revealed it. And what, monks, have I revealed?

>"What I have revealed is: 'This is Suffering, this is the Arising of Suffering, this is the Cessation of Suffering, and this is the Path that leads to the Cessation of Suffering.' And why, monks, have I revealed it?

Earth is prison.

Liberation is key.

Yes, Satan is God of this _____. You should probably double check the next word. It is referring to a world age, not a world floating rock in space.

If it's flat, it has an edge. Perhaps he will make you lord of it until the end of the age. You have about seven years to live it up +/- however long it is till the clock starts...probably about three weeks.

Quit being a douche bag and accept Jesus before you have to burn in hell for being a douche bag.

Jesus Christ, Son of God & messiah of the Jews, died for your sins, was buried, and rose again according to prophecy. The pardon is free, but you can refuse it.

Hitler was a Satanic Pagan.

youtu.be/tOrGEuMpUCM?t=1h15m3s

God have mercy on your Soul!

Satanists are just a branch of Judeo-Christians.
Real rebellion would be finding a better more moral system than the evils of the Jewish cults, including being against Marxism.

And that would mean embracing native faiths that were meaningful and balanced. Not larping as a post-Christian witch or being obsessed with primitive sexuality.

FUCK satanism
dis-cord(DOT)gg/SVtYKY

It's a dead end. Trust me I rebelled against the church when I was a young man in an all boys catholic high school. It was a mistake. I found another path to salvation. Theistic Satanism is a go nowhere dead end road.

>Satanist

why do you crave attention so much?

youtu.be/Gd9OhYroLN0

satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

this is meant by the god of this world, but not THE GOD

OP confirmed idiot. Hell : place where everybody lies. Heaven: place where people are biologically unable to utter any deceptions...by choice.
Earth: place between

Evil: freedom to lie means we have free will
Good: freedom to lie is slavery to deception and therefore anti-free will

Good always wins

Evil always loses

OP burns forever.

Profit. One less asshole in heaven.

you forgot saudi arabia

You know by willingly choose against god your going to hell as heretic for sure

It also seems like a huge larp. Like D&D roleplaying is less cringey.