DRUMPF IMPEACHMENT INCOMING

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/08/congress_could_impeach_trump_on_these_3_charges_opinion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rkWNGGbtDDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DRUUUUUUUUUUMPFIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

"Well the time it is coming for them to get a message of their own, Donald Trump is the ultimate punishment and WE ARE HIS FUCKING EXECUTIONERS, I think it's quite conservitave to say that Tens of Thousands of Men are anxiously awaiting for the words to fall out of the right persons mouth telling us the wait is over, and we can fulfill our purpose in life by competing to see who can kill the most Communist. We are not weak or gentle or unaware of what is being done to us, we are the same ruthless monsters who mastered the art of warfare before your favorite demographic discovered the wheel, but neither are we the dim-witted Communist Revolutionaries or the Islamic Jihadist you fight over today. We are a disciplined, calculating menace waiting for the time to strike. Luckily for us who are anxious for the chance it cannot be far off. We have seen Terrorism, Race Riots, False Flags and Now shots fired, we are not going to sit here and watch you topple an elected President waiting to see what Democrats prefer to Democracy. We will smash, stab, shoot and bomb you in a manner that will make the Islamic State look civilized by comparison. We 'll slaughter your males, rape your women and leave your children in the company of the pedophiles you've set free upon our streets. If anyone is going to impose an UN-elected Government on the continent of North America it's gonna be us and the only thing we're going to be more liberal with is the fucking death penalty!"

Christopher Cantwell, Libertarian, Political Prisoner.

K... KEEP ME POSTED

Its all over we failed

There's literally nothing to impeach him over.....get your ass out of your head

fucking mong

>July 12th

What's their reasoning?

"A nation as diverse and strong as ours cannot abide the amount of rectal pain that we are in, and there is only one cure. Don't make me say it".

>Rep. Al Green
... Is he gonna sing the charges?

Yeah, go ahead, impeach Trump. And then you get Mike Pence lmao. Trump looks like a baby next to him

nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/08/congress_could_impeach_trump_on_these_3_charges_opinion.html

holy shit Eric Trump looks inbred as hell

Wow OP that's really interesting. Who would've thought he'd be impeached, but it's getting late and I'm feeling really sleepy.

indeed youtube.com/watch?v=rkWNGGbtDDg

How old is that article, OP?

>Published July 12th, 2017.

SURELY THIS TIME

>opinion

>(((American banks)))

Two scoops too many, Flumpf.

This picture was in a book I had as a kid